We have a Steam curator now. You should be following it. https://store.steampowered.com/curator/44994899-RPGHQ/

Norovirus are a hoax and Lutte is dumb for believing it

I'm sorry Dave, I'm afraid I can't do that
Decline

Norovirus are a hoax and Lutte is dumb for believing it

Post by Decline »

Yes, this thread is just for @Lutte because he is retarded enough to argue that washing hands help against gastroenteritis by Norovirus "infection".

But there's a problem. Norovirus are hoax.

They're completely made up. They don't exist, or at least even if particles exist that could be attributed as "Norovirus" they are not causative to the symptoms of gastroenteritis.

But believing in this hoax is not even what makes @Lutte dumb. What makes him dumb is claiming that washing hands would help. Because, you see, according to the great science behind the ~Norovirus~ they already cause infection by air transmission. No washing of hands will help you.

Here is just one random example article: https://academic.oup.com/jid/article/20 ... ogin=false
These aerosolized particles then settled on a reusable shopping bag that contained lunch items to be consumed the following day. The authors note that neither the bag nor its contents were ever actually touched by the index case, who left to return home early the next morning before the lunch items were consumed. After handling the food items in this bag and consuming their contents, 7 of 11 individuals (64%) exposed in this manner became ill.
But get this:
Unfortunately, the authors were unable to differentiate between handling of the food packaging versus consumption of the foods they contained. Additionally, there was no assessment of handling of the grocery bag as a stand-alone risk factor, which would have helped further tease out the specific exposure that caused the outbreak.
LMAO!

In fact you can pull up any random article about ~Norovirus~ and they're full of fraudulent science.

If you have an article that claims to have found ~The Norovirus~ and how exactly it causes Gastroenteritis you can post it here and I may debunk it during the drunk stupors of the next week. Also @Lutte stop being retarded.
somerandomdude

Post by somerandomdude »

I'm sure (((big pharma))) will have a Novovirus jab ready to go at some point, and they'll probably throw in a free Krispy Kreme donut with it.