We have a Steam curator now. You should be following it. https://store.steampowered.com/curator/44994899-RPGHQ/

Google Search is collapsing

I'm sorry Dave, I'm afraid I can't do that
Rand

Post by Rand »

SoLong wrote: November 12th, 2023, 14:13
Not to sound like a conspiracy tard but this might be a side effect of Google constantly screwing with the algorithm to make sure double plus ungood opinions and sites get buried.
How is that a conspiracy thing?
The administrators admit to doing it, proudly.
Their engineers admit it causes havok to the functionality.
SoLong

Post by SoLong »

Rand wrote: November 12th, 2023, 17:53
How is that a conspiracy thing?
The administrators admit to doing it, proudly.
Their engineers admit it causes havok to the functionality.
Dear diary, today I learned to keep my trap shut lest my worst fears become reality.

Fuck, I hate living in clown world.
asf
Turtle
Turtle

Post by asf »

More like the fact it is full of pajeets
just

Post by just »

it's gotten so shit im using chatgpt for retarded questions and other simpler queries
gerey
Turtle
Turtle

Post by gerey »

Even ChatGPT is going to shit due to the fact they've fed it a lot of garbage so it will spew out wrong information, the fact they're lobotomizing it so it won't say any uncomfortable truths and the simple fact LLMs don't give out answers, they give out a simulacra of an answer.

It's why ChatGPT has been caught multiple times outright inventing facts and backing them up with nonexistent sources.
Atlantico
Turtle
Turtle

Post by Atlantico »

gerey wrote: November 13th, 2023, 07:38
It's why ChatGPT has been caught multiple times outright inventing facts and backing them up with nonexistent sources.
Sounds like it has achieved Reddit-tier conciousness!
somerandomdude

Post by somerandomdude »

gerey wrote: November 13th, 2023, 07:38
Even ChatGPT is going to shit due to the fact they've fed it a lot of garbage so it will spew out wrong information, the fact they're lobotomizing it so it won't say any uncomfortable truths and the simple fact LLMs don't give out answers, they give out a simulacra of an answer.

That's because ChatGPT has been trained by libtards. To them, the facts don't matter, perception is reality, and feelings > facts.
LGBTRPGHQ

Post by LGBTRPGHQ »

Google has been broken for some time now. Its mostly ads and sponsored content in the results.