We have a Steam curator now. You should be following it. https://store.steampowered.com/curator/44994899-RPGHQ/

Miscellaneous christian links and videos

Surely this will be a civilized forum
Thor Kaufman
Turtle
Turtle

Miscellaneous christian links and videos

Post by Thor Kaufman »

Very powerful testimony.
Gastrick
Turtle
Turtle

Post by Gastrick »

Future of the Catholic Church:

https://www.tfp.org/rome-the-tfp-publis ... G=TFPE3142
After a three-year phase of preparation, the XVI General Assembly of the Synod of Bishops will meet in Rome in October. The meeting aims to shape a new, “synodal” Church, meaning democratic and participatory. That Church should include everyone, particularly “marginalized minorities” such as LGBT people, unmarried couples, people living in polygamous marriages, etc. They want to discuss women’s ordination to the priesthood, or at least the diaconate. They seek to reconsider Church doctrine on homosexuality and marriage and tamper with the Church’s form of government by transforming it into an “inverted pyramid” whose top is beneath the base.

According to Cardinal Gerhard Müller, former prefect of the Congregation for the Doctrine of the Faith, if taken to its ultimate consequences, this synodal process, at least in its German version, which is influencing the rest of the Catholic world, could lead to the destruction of the Church. ‘They are dreaming of another church that has nothing to do with the Catholic faith . . . and they want to abuse this process, for shifting the Catholic Church—and not only in [an]other direction but in the destruction of the Catholic Church.”
The prophecy was right after all that Pope Francis would be the last pope.
KnightoftheWind

Post by KnightoftheWind »

Thor Kaufman wrote: August 19th, 2023, 13:48

Very powerful testimony.
I've read and watched a lot of these testimonies myself. Although they are interesting, they should only serve to inform your faith and should not act as the basis of it. You must also be wise enough to determine what is true, what is false, what is of God and what is of the devil. Some testimonies claim they become "one with the universe" or that they were imbued with some revelation more akin to New Age or gnostic teachings. Some never encounter Christ, and only talk of sensing a "presence" or encountering another kind of entity that 'seems' Holy. They deem it to be God, but it says things that could not be from Him.

Discernment is key here. We are told that the devil masquerades as an Angel of light to deceive, and I would imagine these events can be used as a tool for the enemy.
Hauberk

Post by Hauberk »

I think this is a great channel. It's about showing that the bible is an accurate historical record. The author, who is an archeologist, visits various places where biblical events occurred.
maidenhaver

Post by maidenhaver »

Gastrick wrote: August 27th, 2023, 02:39
‘They are dreaming of another church that has nothing to do with the Catholic faith . . . and they want to abuse this process, for shifting the Catholic Church—and not only in [an]other direction but in the destruction of the Catholic Church.”
The prophecy was right after all that Pope Francis would be the last pope.
[/quote]If these are the last, last days, then it looks to me like obonga or a kaifeng jew will be antichrist, because I don't think there will be another pope. I don't think we'll get another president, either.
Hauberk

Post by Hauberk »

This is a good channel. I rate it as Christian even though the focus is a little different. "Make copies for yourself" (as someone once wrote) before it's gone.

I was amused that our boy Rex the grifter made an appearance at 1:34. I recall that Cleve compared his face with that of a pug at one point and he was right. Physiognomy is real. A reupload of that non-Christian video can be found here.