We have a Steam curator now. You should be following it. https://store.steampowered.com/curator/44994899-RPGHQ/

Say something about what the bro above you is listening to

Movies? TV shows? Books? Comics? Music? It goes here.
Klerik

Post by Klerik »

I resonate with the above post, however I have retired my sandals long ago. My drinking in the bathrobe days are behind me.

Fedora Master
Turtle
Turtle

Post by Fedora Master »

What's with you and Jack Black? Wait, that wasn't you. Nevermind. Still: The man hasn't been funny in decades. Sorry but you know Im right.

General Reign

Post by General Reign »

Fedora Master wrote: July 9th, 2023, 20:30
What's with you and Jack Black? Wait, that wasn't you. Nevermind. Still: The man hasn't been funny in decades. Sorry but you know Im right.

I like Jack Black but not really as a funny guy. Maybe you were talking about me or the other guy that is the guy you are actually talking about that I popped in and said the same thing to last time. Jack Black was great in Enemy of the State because he was just some guy in that. Now he is HEY LOOK AT ME!!!!!! That is why he sucks. He is Ryan Reynolds now.

That song reminds me of some parody that I cannot place at the moment.

Thor Kaufman
Turtle
Turtle

Post by Thor Kaufman »

Last edited by Thor Kaufman on October 29th, 2023, 11:45, edited 1 time in total.
Slavic Sorcerer

Post by Slavic Sorcerer »

I like modern covers of classical music, if they scratch my brain in a specific way. Vivaldi has been my fav composer since childhood

Thor Kaufman
Turtle
Turtle

Post by Thor Kaufman »

Proper. And she got the the looks to go as well.