Labyrinth of Galleria: The Moon Society

And related anime RPGs go here.
UwU
Dead
Turtle
Turtle

Labyrinth of Galleria: The Moon Society

Post by Dead »

From the creators of Labyrinth of Refrain: Coven of Dusk comes a new chapter in the dungeon-exploring adventure filled with charm and mystery! Summoned by the magnificent Madame Marta, you are but a wandering spirit awaiting your next command. With the help of Eureka, Madame Marta’s assistant, and an army of soul-infused puppets, you are tasked with delving into the depths of a mysterious underground labyrinth teeming with enchanted monsters to unearth the Curios d'art that lie within!

Labyrinth of Galleria: The Moon Society offers dungeon-crawling adventures with new quality of life improvements and 50 hours of exploration alongside a cast of fully customizable companions to do your bidding. Use a variety of pacts and puppet soldiers to customize a team of up to 40 fighters to dive into the darkness and discover the secrets with the Labyrinth of Galleria…if you dare!
WhiteShark
Turtle
Turtle

Post by WhiteShark »

It looks very nice but I remember reading that the predecessor was too easy so I never touched it. Etrian Odyssey continues to be the gold standard of Japanese DRPGs for me.
Dead
Turtle
Turtle

Post by Dead »

It looks pleasant, warm colors and anime-style characters that don't look terrible. The character creation appears to have lots of customization, which I hope makes a significant difference throughout the game. I might try this after finishing Jettatura. I'm wondering if anyone here played this game.
Tweed
Turtle
Turtle

Post by Tweed »

I still haven't played Coven of Dusk, or Jettatura for that matter.