We have a Steam curator now. You should be following it. https://store.steampowered.com/curator/44994899-RPGHQ/

Almost 50% of all muslim marriages are related and share consanguinity; generations of inbreeding.

Surely this will be a civilized forum
aweigh
Turtle
Turtle

Almost 50% of all muslim marriages are related and share consanguinity; generations of inbreeding.

Post by aweigh »

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cousin_ma ... iddle_East
Cousin marriage is a form of consanguinity (marriages among couples who are related as second cousins or closer). As of 2003, an average of 45% of married couples were related in the Arab world.[1] While consanguinity is not unique to the Arab or Islamic world, Arab countries have had "some of the highest rates of consanguineous marriages in the world".
A 2000 study (by Andrey Korotayev) found that parallel-cousin (Father's Brother's Daughter – FBD) marriage is likely to be common
Raphael Patai reports that in central Arabia no relaxation of a man's right to the father's brother's daughter (FBD, or paternal female cousin) seems to have taken place in the past hundred years before his 1962 work. Here the girl is not forced to marry her paternal male cousin[clarification needed] but she cannot marry another unless he gives consent. Among the Jews of Yemen this rule is also followed albeit not as rigidly. In northern Arabia the custom is very strong and any outsider wishing to marry a woman must first come to the paternal male cousin, ask his permission, and pay him what he wants, and a man who marries off his daughter without the consent of the paternal male cousin may be killed by family members.
In Egypt cousin marriage may have been even more prevalent than in Arabia in past periods, with one source from the 1830s observing that it was common among Egyptian Arabs and native Egyptian Muslims, but less so in Cairo, where first cousin marriage accounts for 35 percent of marriages. Reportedly the husband and wife would continue to call each other "cousin" because the tie of blood was seen as indissoluble while the marriage was not. In the upper and middle classes, the young man was seldom allowed to see the face of his female cousin after she reached puberty.
Last edited by aweigh on October 30th, 2023, 03:38, edited 1 time in total.
Gregz
Turtle
Turtle

Post by Gregz »

aweigh is a lapdog of israel, a momma's boy, and a midwit tool.
Last edited by Gregz on October 30th, 2023, 16:29, edited 2 times in total.
Element

Post by Element »

Going after islam feels like a 2016 thing. Not nearly as relevant today when the refugee crisis has abated, and especially with secularization on the rise over there.
WhiteShark
Turtle
Turtle

Post by WhiteShark »

Element wrote: October 30th, 2023, 10:58
Going after islam feels like a 2016 thing. Not nearly as relevant today when the refugee crisis has abated, and especially with secularization on the rise over there.
It has? Is Europe no longer flooded with muslims? Hallelujah!
Element

Post by Element »

WhiteShark wrote: October 30th, 2023, 11:01
Element wrote: October 30th, 2023, 10:58
It has? Is Europe no longer flooded with muslims? Hallelujah!
afaik West Africa is now contributing the most refugees.
Going on about consanguineous marriage rates, IQs etc. is just coal at this point. And it's a toothless strategy for stopping migration.
WhiteShark
Turtle
Turtle

Post by WhiteShark »

Element wrote: October 30th, 2023, 11:05
Going on about consanguineous marriage rates, IQs etc. is just coal at this point.
I don't see why we should have to stop making fun of muslims just because they aren't currently invading our countries as vigorously as they were a few years ago.
And it's a toothless strategy for stopping migration.
Is this the part where you tell us to go gun down a local muslim today because talking isn't extreme enough?
Element

Post by Element »

WhiteShark wrote: October 30th, 2023, 11:42
Going on about consanguineous marriage rates, IQs etc. is just coal at this point.
I don't see why we should have to stop making fun of muslims just because they aren't currently invading our countries as vigorously as they were a few years ago.
And it's a toothless strategy for stopping migration.
Is this the part where you tell us to go gun down a local muslim today because talking isn't extreme enough?
Putting words in my mouth :D
I suggest that methods that don't bring about desired change are retired in favour of something new. Soyjacking over intra group differences avoids having to take on an international network of NGOs and activist groups, many of whom do have plenty of whites in them, that are the main driver of looser immigration policies. Unis are hotbeds of radical left wing trends, where certain beliefs calcify in the brains of the student body and are then transplanted onto society at large, but the right has no plan to reverse this. Boomers bang on about 'the real world' and how all the kids will eventually meet it. Meanwhile <50% of students at places like Cambridge identify as heterosexual..

It is what it is. I'm not optimistic on right's prospects to change.
WhiteShark
Turtle
Turtle

Post by WhiteShark »

Element wrote: October 30th, 2023, 12:24
Putting words in my mouth
I suggest that methods that don't bring about desired change are retired in favour of something new. Soyjacking over intra group differences avoids having to take on an international network of NGOs and activist groups, many of whom do have plenty of whites in them, that are the main driver of looser immigration policies. Unis are hotbeds of radical left wing trends, where certain beliefs calcify in the brains of the student body and are then transplanted onto society at large, but the right has no plan to reverse this. Boomers bang on about 'the real world' and how all the kids will eventually meet it. Meanwhile <50% of students at places like Cambridge identify as heterosexual..

You're correct that our primary enemies are right here at home, but I still don't see how recognizing that is mutually exclusive with mocking muslims. We also talk about jews and white liberals on this forum all the time, so it's not like it's one or the other. It's not like we're an activist group. This is an RPG discussion forum. We're just talking about stuff.
Vermeil

Post by Vermeil »

aweigh wrote: October 30th, 2023, 03:35
Cousin marriage is a form of consanguinity (marriages among couples who are related as second cousins or closer). As of 2003, an average of 45% of married couples were related in the Arab world.[1] While consanguinity is not unique to the Arab or Islamic world, Arab countries have had "some of the highest rates of consanguineous marriages in the world".
A 2000 study (by Andrey Korotayev) found that parallel-cousin (Father's Brother's Daughter – FBD) marriage is likely to be common
Raphael Patai reports that in central Arabia no relaxation of a man's right to the father's brother's daughter (FBD, or paternal female cousin) seems to have taken place in the past hundred years before his 1962 work. Here the girl is not forced to marry her paternal male cousin[clarification needed] but she cannot marry another unless he gives consent. Among the Jews of Yemen this rule is also followed albeit not as rigidly. In northern Arabia the custom is very strong and any outsider wishing to marry a woman must first come to the paternal male cousin, ask his permission, and pay him what he wants, and a man who marries off his daughter without the consent of the paternal male cousin may be killed by family members.
In Egypt cousin marriage may have been even more prevalent than in Arabia in past periods, with one source from the 1830s observing that it was common among Egyptian Arabs and native Egyptian Muslims, but less so in Cairo, where first cousin marriage accounts for 35 percent of marriages. Reportedly the husband and wife would continue to call each other "cousin" because the tie of blood was seen as indissoluble while the marriage was not. In the upper and middle classes, the young man was seldom allowed to see the face of his female cousin after she reached puberty.
dude this is old news... inbred mudslimes... whats the point in even talking about it???
Element

Post by Element »

WhiteShark wrote: October 30th, 2023, 12:50
Element wrote: October 30th, 2023, 12:24
Putting words in my mouth

You're correct that our primary enemies are right here at home, but I still don't see how recognizing that is mutually exclusive with mocking muslims. We also talk about jews and white liberals on this forum all the time, so it's not like it's one or the other. It's not like we're an activist group. This is an RPG discussion forum. We're just talking about stuff.
Well, I apologize if the wording made it seem like I was going after you or the forum. My intent was simply to caution against falling into the same pitfalls that the right experienced post 2016, whereby there's a torrent of material on iq, crime statistics etc. but they fail to reverse or even stall trends. The mistake is treating the enemy as a rational machine that can be nudged into the right direction as long as enough evidence on some socio-economic matter is adduced. It's not. It only doubles down.
Gregz
Turtle
Turtle

Post by Gregz »

Vermeil wrote: October 30th, 2023, 13:25
aweigh wrote: October 30th, 2023, 03:35
dude this is old news... inbred mudslimes... whats the point in even talking about it???
The timing and purpose of this thread is obvious. It has nothing to do with the subject matter and everything to do with what it supports. aweigh is a neoliberal golem for israel, just like Ron DeSantis.
Last edited by Gregz on October 30th, 2023, 16:30, edited 3 times in total.
Gregz
Turtle
Turtle

Post by Gregz »

rusty_shackleford wrote: October 30th, 2023, 16:33
grogz loves muslims btw
I have no strong opinions about them either way. Your inability to counter my point is pretty interesting though.
rusty_shackleford
Site Admin

Post by rusty_shackleford »

Gregz wrote: October 30th, 2023, 16:36
rusty_shackleford wrote: October 30th, 2023, 16:33
grogz loves muslims btw
I have no strong opinions about them either way. Your inability to counter my point is pretty interesting though.
grogz, defender of the brown people
aweigh
Turtle
Turtle

Post by aweigh »

Hamas war room right now:

Last edited by aweigh on October 31st, 2023, 06:11, edited 1 time in total.
maidenhaver

Post by maidenhaver »

@aweigh dips into his five tb of cladestine gay love videos to bring us the shocking news.