We have a Steam curator now. You should be following it. https://store.steampowered.com/curator/44994899-RPGHQ/

FF7 Rebirth

And related anime RPGs go here.
UwU
Shillitron
Turtle
Turtle

Post by Shillitron »

Looks like poop.

I love the original FF7 and the first remake retconned so much shit and made it all gay and faggy.
This looks like more of the same.
maidenhaver

Post by maidenhaver »

FF7 Afterbirth
GhostCow

Post by GhostCow »

It just keeps getting worse bros
https://www.sankakucomplex.com/2023/09/ ... ex-dating/

Final Fagasy 7 indeed. They just can't stop shitting on my favorite entry in the series.
aweigh
Turtle
Turtle

Post by aweigh »

GhostCow wrote: September 22nd, 2023, 22:31
It just keeps getting worse bros
https://www.sankakucomplex.com/2023/09/ ... ex-dating/

Final Fagasy 7 indeed. They just can't stop shitting on my favorite entry in the series.
You do know this is from the original game, right? You some kinda weird fake fan?

If you fail to accrue enough love points with Tifa, Aeris or Yuffie then you automatically "date" Barrett in the Golden Saucer section. This is what they're talking about.
GhostCow

Post by GhostCow »

You did not actually go on a date with Barret in the original. There was just a scene where you have a conversation in the gondola or whatever. I don't know how they can expand on that without making it gay.
aweigh
Turtle
Turtle

Post by aweigh »

GhostCow wrote: September 22nd, 2023, 22:37
You did not actually go on a date with Barret in the original. There was just a scene where you have a conversation in the gondola or whatever. I don't know how they can expand on that without making it gay.
Uh huh.

So glad FF7 Remake is stomping all over these "original fans", best game to come out in years with genuinely groundbreaking combat mechanics, and I hope it makes all the haters cry hard. Future is looking bright as fuck with FF7 Remake kino. Can't wait to buy it and play it!

I hope the original is completely erased from the annals of history just to make the haters cry more.
GhostCow

Post by GhostCow »

I have no words to express the amount of disgust that the above post makes me feel
Shillitron
Turtle
Turtle

Post by Shillitron »

aweigh wrote: September 22nd, 2023, 22:40
So glad FF7 Remake is stomping all over these "original fans", best game to come out in years
agentorange

Post by agentorange »

japanese anime game is filled with effeminate men doing gay shit? what the heck no way. from the country that has an entire literary genre dedicated to homosexuality???? how could this be happening.
Shillitron
Turtle
Turtle

Post by Shillitron »

agentorange wrote: September 25th, 2023, 04:37
japanese anime game is filled with effeminate men doing gay shit? what the heck no way. from the country that has an entire literary genre dedicated to homosexuality???? how could this be happening.
:scratch:
agentorange wrote: September 10th, 2023, 05:27
Shillitron wrote: September 10th, 2023, 04:42
It's happening whether you like it or not.. use it or don't.. but hating it won't make it go away.
"Gay sex and poz are here to stay whether you like it or not, hating it won't make it go away, better start shoving wal-mart buttplugs up your ass."
Nah.
agentorange wrote: September 11th, 2023, 01:00
the point is that on a personal level an individual does not have to take part in gay shit just because it is becoming more prevalent and certain people are trying to force it on you and make it the norm. I don't have to play shitty games because they are the norm now, I don't have to engage in gay sex because the media is presenting it as a good thing from every angle, I don't have to use the device.
Goth-Girl-Supremacy

Post by Goth-Girl-Supremacy »

I hate Maximilian and his ugly hapa baby so much. He's one of the biggest sleazebags out there and deserves a loaded forearm to his nasty yellow teeth. Don't fullscreen the camera if you can't even be bothered to brush your chops.