We have a Steam curator now. You should be following it. https://store.steampowered.com/curator/44994899-RPGHQ/

Disney is satanic.

Surely this will be a civilized forum
Thor Kaufman
Turtle
Turtle

Disney is satanic.

Post by Thor Kaufman »

I mean, that is obvious.
But let's share some memes and superficial and deeper dives.

All (modern) disney princesses have severe mental disorders.
Originally I was made aware of this by cracked.com of all things a couple years back, but since then other websites mentioned this as well.

I start with Ariel, the hoarder and OG tranny who makes a pact with Satan.

Alice in Wonderland:
that is an MKUltra training manual (also, see Fritz Springmeier)

Even more so applicable to Fantasia (again, Springmeier)
Fantasia is kind of a shitty movie but once you understand that it was made as an early MKUltra slave training video it makes a lot more sense.

https://www.google.com/search?q=cracked ... disorders
https://www.therichest.com/world-entert ... -disorder/
https://rachelbethhines.tumblr.com/post ... -disorders

A website I recommend for all kinds of esoteric stuff:
www.vigilantcitizen.com
Good for what it is, never names them, though.
Klerik

Post by Klerik »

Disney was taken over by...you guessed it....

KnightoftheWind

Post by KnightoftheWind »

Disney became especially perverse since the tenure of (((Michael Eisner))) began, when overtly sexual themes and subversive elements were introduced. But even some of Walt's work is questionable, as you mention Alice in Wonderland, and there are some who believe Walt was affiliated with intelligence agencies and freemasonry.

The company is one of the primary marketing forces that influenced the behavior of generations of children, not unlike McDonald's. To most modern adults, Disney is an eternal part of their cultural lexicon and they look back on each of their films very fondly. But many contain degenerate themes, and satanic undertones. The plot of The Little Mermaid even involves Ariel selling her soul to become human.
Rigwort

Post by Rigwort »

Yeah, I think going about it as a conspiracy is a bit much, but it is cringe. My children certainly won't be watching that crap. It pushes materialism, individualism, and obsession in general too much to be healthy. That and the "eternal childhood". Back in the day people would get into model making, fishing, toy making, or anything nice and wholesome. But now? The bugmen make their annual pilgrimage to Disney Land. Just sad.
KnightoftheWind

Post by KnightoftheWind »

Oh it's absolutely a conspiracy. From it's very inception, motion pictures have been used by our (((enemies))) to pervert, twist, and ultimately change the course of Western civilization. You begin to notice a steady decline in the moral fibre of media and entertainment, decade over decade, until we find ourselves where we are today. Hollywood ultimately controls society, dictates what it thinks is right and just. You browse Netflix and what do you see?, images of churches burning, depictions of demons and upside down crosses. We hear repeatedly of the (((elites))) dedication to occult practices and their outright worship of demons. Modern life is animated not by man alone, but by dark forces.
Rigwort

Post by Rigwort »

You're seeing these patterns for a reason. There is no grand human conspiracy. It's spiritual. It's satanic, yes, but man is mostly ignorant. This idea of satanic bloodlines is stupid because any bloodline can be tainted by evil. Yes, satan himself and his legions of demons are attacking us, so what? They always have. From time immemorial. No reason to beat your chest and sing unless you yourself have conquered the demons inside of you. But Disney is just gay. Not really different than gladiatorial arenas or Coney Island. Just dumb crap to boil our minds since the world is painful and we are a slave to our senses. It's what sells.
Thor Kaufman
Turtle
Turtle

Post by Thor Kaufman »

Rigwort wrote: March 16th, 2023, 04:39
You're seeing these patterns for a reason. There is no grand human conspiracy. It's spiritual. It's satanic, yes, but man is mostly ignorant. This idea of satanic bloodlines is stupid because any bloodline can be tainted by evil. Yes, satan himself and his legions of demons are attacking us, so what? They always have. From time immemorial. No reason to beat your chest and sing unless you yourself have conquered the demons inside of you. But Disney is just gay. Not really different than gladiatorial arenas or Coney Island. Just dumb crap to boil our minds since the world is painful and we are a slave to our senses. It's what sells.
Jew (apologist) detected.

As the saying goes, it's not every single jew but it's "Jews" every single time.
DESPITE.
If we removed every Edomite in the world, evil would plummet by 90% at the very least.

Yes, we are all sinners but the "durr let him who is without sin cast the first stone" notion is patently ludicrous. Even the Bible talks about Edom, nigger.
Segata
Turtle
Turtle

Post by Segata »

This modern obsession of calling everything you don't like satanic only serves to give undeserved credence to satan
Thor Kaufman
Turtle
Turtle

Post by Thor Kaufman »

Segata Sanshiro wrote: March 16th, 2023, 13:41
This modern obsession of calling everything you don't like satanic only serves to give undeserved credence to satan
It's not modern, you Satan apologist. It's the truth. You either lack discernment or outright apologise for Satan. I hope for you it's the first and you will learn more. Not a good look.

What is actually MODERN is people like you or @agentorange who can't see this for what it is, anymore.
wndrbr
Turtle
Turtle

Post by wndrbr »

Thor Kaufman wrote: March 15th, 2023, 22:49
KnightoftheWind wrote: March 16th, 2023, 01:00
The plot of The Little Mermaid even involves Ariel selling her soul to become human.
wasn't that a part of the story by Hans Christian Andersen?
I didn't watch disney adaptation, but from what i remember, the original fairy tale's plot was exact opposite of selling one's soul. The mermaid wanted to gain an immortal soul because she didn't have one.
agentorange

Post by agentorange »

wndrbr wrote: March 17th, 2023, 02:51
Thor Kaufman wrote: March 15th, 2023, 22:49
KnightoftheWind wrote: March 16th, 2023, 01:00
The plot of The Little Mermaid even involves Ariel selling her soul to become human.
wasn't that a part of the story by Hans Christian Andersen?
I didn't watch disney adaptation, but from what i remember, the original fairy tale's plot was exact opposite of selling one's soul. The mermaid wanted to gain an immortal soul because she didn't have one.
In the disney adaptation she sells her voice to gain human form. It shares the theme of self-sacrifice but it's a lot less complex and more stupid than the original story. But of course calling it satanic and declaring that the character has this or that mental illness (by modern standards you could go back through any story written throughout history and declare any character to be suffering from some kind of mental disorder) and is a tranny (because apparently everyone is a tranny now) allows you to pad out youtube videos with outrageous content and make clickbait articles. Most offensive is the stuff about Alice in Wonderland. It's a purely creative story about exploring the depth of imagination, but no actually Alice is a schizophrenic and MK ultra! Isn't that crazy! Retard shit.
Segata
Turtle
Turtle

Post by Segata »

Thor Kaufman wrote: March 17th, 2023, 02:28

It's not modern, you Satan apologist. It's the truth. You either lack discernment or outright apologise for Satan. I hope for you it's the first and you will learn more. Not a good look.

What is actually MODERN is people like you or @agentorange who can't see this for what it is, anymore.
Just call everything bad. Letting satan live rent free in your head 24/7 is pretty satanic, you know.
somerandomdude

Post by somerandomdude »

It's really unfortunate what happened to Disney, which used to be family friendly and produce content that I'd actually let my kids watch back when Walt was in charge.

Disney went downhill when kikes took control of the company. Which is what happens any time kikes ever put their grubby mitts onto something, it gets perverted.

Take anything perceived to be satanic, and put it under a magnifying glass. Somewhere right in the middle of it you'll find kikes, almost every single time. You'll find that people from this very small subset of the population appear to be at the center of nearly everything that's wrong, and perverted.
somerandomdude

Post by somerandomdude »

Segata Sanshiro wrote: March 17th, 2023, 12:34
Just call everything bad. Letting satan live rent free in your head 24/7 is pretty satanic, you know.
I agree. I'm sure satan would be delighted to take credit for everything that's evil and wrong in this world, but giving satan credit for all ill deeds and perversions is granting him power he doesn't otherwise have, and more importantly it shifts responsibility from the true culprits. In the case of Disney, it went to shit when jews took control of the company.
Atlantico
Turtle
Turtle

Post by Atlantico »

(((They))) lost direct control of the company for a couple of months when Bob Chapek, and went apeshit over it. Not that the powers behind Chapek weren't also of the tribe, but a member of the tribe must be CEO of Disney at all times.

It is not cool what (((they))) have done to the Disney legacy.
Tweed
Turtle
Turtle

Post by Tweed »

Belle: dreamer enamored with non-existent storybook prince just like most women today who are fed on trash like 50 shades and Twilight

Beast: ugly monster, very violent, very abusive, like some races we could name.

Gaston: strong, white, successful. Has his pick of women, willing to fight the beast for Belle's hand in marriage. He's the bad guy and dies.

Granted Beast turns into a strong, white man, but that's not who the audience fell in love with and all media concerning Beast has him as a beast.

Makes u go hmmmm.
SDG

Post by SDG »

They put penises in their children's films. Tells you all you need to know about them.
General Reign

Post by General Reign »

Segata Sanshiro wrote: March 16th, 2023, 13:41
You rock.

Ariel was also known as a spirit not sure if that was mentioned. Then again SO IS TRITON. Ariel is neurotic because she has a chance to grow as a character by being forced to shut the fuck up the rest of the movie. It's like poetry it rhymes you see?

:smug:
Mr.Wonderful

Post by Mr.Wonderful »

What about Fantasia? I watch it once a year or once in two years, always terribly hangover.
Emphyrio

Post by Emphyrio »

Tweed wrote: March 19th, 2023, 20:25
Belle: dreamer enamored with non-existent storybook prince just like most women today who are fed on trash like 50 shades and Twilight

Gaston: strong, white, successful. Has his pick of women, willing to fight the beast for Belle's hand in marriage. He's the bad guy and dies.

Granted Beast turns into a strong, white man, but that's not who the audience fell in love with and all media concerning Beast has him as a beast.

Makes u go hmmmm.
Every bad thing Gaston does, the Beast also does. Rage, arrogance, holding her father prisoner. The only difference is that Belle falls in love with Beast when she discovers that his massive mansion has a library in it. Nevermind that Beast himself never shows any literary inclination, he just happens to own lots of books. That's the main difference between Gaston and Beast, Gaston wants Belle to be a housewife in a humble hunting lodge with twelve children, while Beast has a palace with servants.
Emphyrio

Post by Emphyrio »

The day after Pearl Harbor, Disney Studios was invaded and occupied by the US military. 90% of Disney's capacity was redirected towards producing war propaganda. Disney is the only studio which was ever treated this way in the US. I wonder (((why))).
MadPreacher

Post by MadPreacher »

Emphyrio wrote: August 1st, 2023, 13:17
Tweed wrote: March 19th, 2023, 20:25

Makes u go hmmmm.
Every bad thing Gaston does, the Beast also does. Rage, arrogance, holding her father prisoner. The only difference is that Belle falls in love with Beast when she discovers that his massive mansion has a library in it. Nevermind that Beast himself never shows any literary inclination, he just happens to own lots of books. That's the main difference between Gaston and Beast, Gaston wants Belle to be a housewife in a humble hunting lodge with twelve children, while Beast has a palace with servants.
It shouldn't since Gaston is poor and a nobody compared to Beast the nobleman that's rich. Gaston doesn't give tingles, but Beast the Chad does. The moral of the story is that Chads get women to do stupid shit like give up their virginity while a good honest man does not.
Emphyrio wrote: August 1st, 2023, 13:20
The day after Pearl Harbor, Disney Studios was invaded and occupied by the US military. 90% of Disney's capacity was redirected towards producing war propaganda. Disney is the only studio which was ever treated this way in the US. I wonder (((why))).
Because Uncle Walt offered his services. Also, the other studios scrapped pretty much every film they were making that wasn't war propaganda to make films that were war propaganda. FDR could have nationalized them like he did with most industries, but didn't.