We have a Steam curator now. You should be following it. https://store.steampowered.com/curator/44994899-RPGHQ/

The Woke Critic

Movies? TV shows? Books? Comics? Music? It goes here.
MadPreacher

The Woke Critic

Post by MadPreacher »

This fellow's videos popped up into my recommended feed. He's hilarious with his brutal takedowns of woke entertainment.

WhiteShark
Turtle
Turtle

Post by WhiteShark »

I've watched three of these so far since you linked them in IRC and have enjoyed them thoroughly. It's nice to get a QRD on the woke crap I'm not going to watch without having to watch it.
MadPreacher

Post by MadPreacher »

WhiteShark wrote: July 16th, 2023, 00:28
I've watched three of these so far since you linked them in IRC and have enjoyed them thoroughly. It's nice to get a QRD on the woke crap I'm not going to watch without having to watch it.
It helps that he's actually funny about it.
maidenhaver

Post by maidenhaver »

Its all such low hanging fruit by now.
WhiteShark
Turtle
Turtle

Post by WhiteShark »

maidenhaver wrote: July 16th, 2023, 10:12
Its all such low hanging fruit by now.
Yeah, but it was entertaining to see how exactly they butchered Tolkien in The Rings of Power without having to sit through the actual thing.
General Reign

Post by General Reign »

I guess. These days when I see the word woke I just want to start unloading with small arms fire whether it is woke or not. Maybe stop aiming at low hanging fruit? Because to be quite honest nothing these Youtube hacks are saying about modern media is enlightening, new, or funny to me. It's not funny that people are so retarded that a woman being in the movie makes it woke like with Prey, in which the woman was treated like the dumb bitch she was for half the movie by her tribe before finally doing hero stuff by being a sneaky bitch. Indy 5 is woke because there is a girl in it instead of it being shit because Indy is 100 years old and never was a good actor in the first place since he just plays himself. It really does make the person crying all the time making the videos look like a snowflake which is the favorite lefty retort for a good reason I gather. Both sides suck. You suck. John Wick 4 is not woke (although it is tired shit by now) nor is the new Mission Impossible so get the fuck over it.

Corporate media made something not aimed at me! Waaaahhh.
KnightoftheWind

Post by KnightoftheWind »

They're calling Sound of Freedom a QAnon movie which is just hilarious.
General Reign

Post by General Reign »

Anytime the right actually makes something it will get billed as such. It's either Qanon or Woke after all. There is no middle ground in the world today.
WhiteShark
Turtle
Turtle

Post by WhiteShark »

General Reign wrote: July 16th, 2023, 18:39
I guess. These days when I see the word woke I just want to start unloading with small arms fire whether it is woke or not. Maybe stop aiming at low hanging fruit? Because to be quite honest nothing these Youtube hacks are saying about modern media is enlightening, new, or funny to me. It's not funny that people are so retarded that a woman being in the movie makes it woke like with Prey, in which the woman was treated like the dumb bitch she was for half the movie by her tribe before finally doing hero stuff by being a sneaky bitch. Indy 5 is woke because there is a girl in it instead of it being shit because Indy is 100 years old and never was a good actor in the first place since he just plays himself. It really does make the person crying all the time making the videos look like a snowflake which is the favorite lefty retort for a good reason I gather. Both sides suck. You suck. John Wick 4 is not woke (although it is tired shit by now) nor is the new Mission Impossible so get the fuck over it.

Corporate media made something not aimed at me! Waaaahhh.
General Reign

Post by General Reign »

Yeah, that isn't me but nice try faggot. I simply dislike radical morons like yourself on both sides because radicalism is not balance it is extremism. Thanks for playing.
Gunnar

Post by Gunnar »

Those darn radicals and their constant noticing things
KnightoftheWind

Stop giving these people your mindshare, they thrive because we pay attention to them.
MadPreacher

Post by MadPreacher »

KnightoftheWind wrote: July 21st, 2023, 00:03
Stop giving these people your mindshare, they thrive because we pay attention to them.
I see God removed your funny bone. These videos are mocking the wokists, so I suggest you find your funny bone again. Try the lost and found of your local Walmart.
KnightoftheWind

MadPreacher wrote: July 21st, 2023, 01:14
I see God removed your funny bone. These videos are mocking the wokists, so I suggest you find your funny bone again. Try the lost and found of your local Walmart.
Mocking or not mocking, you're given them the attention they crave. Rob them of both your money and your thoughts. "Owning da libs" hasn't done jack since 2016, if anything they've gained in both number and strength.
rusty_shackleford
Site Admin

Post by rusty_shackleford »

I'd rather forget these things exist than watch videos about them.
MadPreacher

Post by MadPreacher »

KnightoftheWind wrote: July 21st, 2023, 01:17
Mocking or not mocking, you're given them the attention they crave. Rob them of both your money and your thoughts. "Owning da libs" hasn't done jack since 2016, if anything they've gained in both number and strength.
I'm not giving anyone but the creator of the videos attention. I enjoy the mocking, so you can go scurry along now mouse. In other words, get the fuck out of my thread if you're not going to contribute. This is also derailing which is against the rules.
MadPreacher

Post by MadPreacher »

rusty_shackleford wrote: July 21st, 2023, 01:24
I'd rather forget these things exist than watch videos about them.
Yeah I'd rather forget you commenting in this thread as well.
Gregz
Turtle
Turtle

Post by Gregz »

KnightoftheWind wrote: July 21st, 2023, 01:17
aweigh and madpreacher need at least one thread in which to virtue signal their "conservative" support for israeli-controlled traitors, so it might as well be this one.