We have a Steam curator now. You should be following it. https://store.steampowered.com/curator/44994899-RPGHQ/

Microsoft forces pride flag on its users... again.

I'm sorry Dave, I'm afraid I can't do that
Segata
Turtle
Turtle

Post by Segata »

I wonder if it's forced on Islamic nations too.
Gunnar

Post by Gunnar »

Microsoft is trying to promote awareness and discussion of LGBT issues during Pride Month by adding the flag to the toolbar. I can confirm it works, this widget sparked a discussion with myself and someone whose computer I was working on. We talked about how it represents pedophilia and how disgusted we were by it. She let me know they recently added light pink and blue stripes to the flag that represent little boys and girls. She told me she saw one paired with that triangle pedophile symbol with the arrows down at the liquor store. Then we talked about our captured government and ESG corpos pushing this garbage on normal folks. It was a productive discussion and we learned more about LGBT, thanks Microsoft!
General Reign

Post by General Reign »

I heard they are trying to turn the world gay one color at a time.
Klerik

Post by Klerik »

Cognitive Dissonance and Convivence can get so called reasonable people to cut off their foreskin and dance around rubbing catshit on their face just so they don't have to form their own identity.
Gregz
Turtle
Turtle

Post by Gregz »

My operating system will never have the right to tell me what to think.
Klerik

Post by Klerik »

Metal Gear Solid Master Collection for Steam OS?

madbringer
Turtle
Turtle

Post by madbringer »

Gunnar wrote: July 1st, 2023, 21:57
Microsoft is trying to promote awareness and discussion of LGBT issues during Pride Month by adding the flag to the toolbar. I can confirm it works, this widget sparked a discussion with myself and someone whose computer I was working on. We talked about how it represents pedophilia and how disgusted we were by it. She let me know they recently added light pink and blue stripes to the flag that represent little boys and girls. She told me she saw one paired with that triangle pedophile symbol with the arrows down at the liquor store. Then we talked about our captured government and ESG corpos pushing this garbage on normal folks. It was a productive discussion and we learned more about LGBT, thanks Microsoft!
Everyone knows what is being said when the talking heads and politicians talk about big business and media. I feel like I'm in an insane asylum where a game is being played, in which you have to pretend reality does not exist because if you do, the doubletalk will deprive you of income and a life. Except it is real.
Klerik

Post by Klerik »

madbringer wrote: July 2nd, 2023, 05:46
Gunnar wrote: July 1st, 2023, 21:57
Everyone knows what is being said when the talking heads and politicians talk about big business and media. I feel like I'm in an insane asylum where a game is being played, in which you have to pretend reality does not exist because if you do, the doubletalk will deprive you of income and a life. Except it is real.

Humbaba

Post by Humbaba »

Apple has a fag for a boss and not even my Iphone is forcing propaganda on me lmao. How will Microcels recover.
2factorauth

Post by 2factorauth »

lolwindoze retards are getting assblasted every fucking day
deserve only death
krokodil
Turtle
Turtle

Post by krokodil »

i've never seen any of this supposed shit ONCE using Win10 since its launch.. in fact, the only place I've ever seen this shit is from people who openly support operating systems written by trannies

makes ya think
KnightoftheWind

Post by KnightoftheWind »

krokodil wrote: July 3rd, 2023, 20:56
i've never seen any of this supposed shit ONCE using Win10 since its launch.. in fact, the only place I've ever seen this shit is from people who openly support operating systems written by trannies

makes ya think
What software project isn't made by trannies nowadays?. I recently came across an effort to craft a free software version of Quake, with free assets, and the author on github is a gay furry. They appear where you least expect them to.
2factorauth

Post by 2factorauth »

KnightoftheWind wrote: July 3rd, 2023, 23:02
What software project isn't made by trannies nowadays?
closed source ones, the ones that make a profit...