Tim Cain creating "Cain on Games" videos

For discussing role-playing video games, you know, the ones with combat.
KnightoftheWind

Post by KnightoftheWind »

Y'know what they say, never meet your heroes. Because 9 times out of 10 you will reel in disgust.
SDG

Post by SDG »

SDG wrote: May 19th, 2023, 07:42
Is he really gay? I can't even tell. He's just a chill down to earth fuckin dude. If most gay people were like him I wouldn't even be hating. But nah they're mostly screeching psychopaths.
Annnnnnnnd I retract my previous statement. Didn't take him long to turn into a REEEEEing faggot.
rusty_shackleford
Site Admin

Post by rusty_shackleford »

He said much more than perhaps he intended by likening it to his color blindness videos, and gave ample ammunition to people against gays in gamedev. If, as he has previously stated, being colorblind changed how he designed games then he's also implying that being openly gay changes how he designs games. The argument of "they're just like us except they like cock" then goes out the window.
Klerik

Post by Klerik »

Be friends with a gay man he can get you women.
GhostCow

Post by GhostCow »

Fake news. All the gay guys I tried being friends with just wanted to fuck me.
Klerik

Post by Klerik »

No because women always use gay men to get them things they can't get from a straight guy especially anywhere there's a bunch of other guys trying to fuck her all the time. That means the gay guy you're fucking with has to be someone who's really a gay guy and not some autistic guy with mental illness just trying to shove whatever he can in whatever hole he can find so he doesn't have to deal with reality and can keep working on his steam profile.
Sweeper

Post by Sweeper »

He actually deleted my comment. He read it and deleted it. I don't know why but I find it absolutely hilarious. Christ, what a faggot.
Segata Sanshiro
Turtle
Turtle

Post by Segata Sanshiro »

Sweeper wrote: June 2nd, 2023, 19:17
He actually deleted my comment. He read it and deleted it. I don't know why but I find it absolutely hilarious. Christ, what a faggot.
What was it?
Sweeper

Post by Sweeper »

Segata Sanshiro wrote: June 2nd, 2023, 19:23
Sweeper wrote: June 2nd, 2023, 19:17
What was it?
I'm a 12 year old Christian boy Tim, why in God's name would I want to hear about you taking it up the ass?
The_Mask

Post by The_Mask »

This one is for that 1 guy that actually knows and likes this game:

General Reign

Post by General Reign »

I think at least 70 percent of the people that made Fallout must have been homosexuals.
Humbaba

Post by Humbaba »

Shillitron wrote: June 1st, 2023, 19:54
I love how snarky and indignant he is.

Tim Cain kinda reminds me of boogie in a way.. he plays the fatso "nice guy".. until you offend him - then he becomes a vindictive little tyrant.
Gay people are like that, especially these days. They believe the world owes them something and that they're special. When they get a reminder that they aren't, they flip out.

Gays are evil. Don't be deceived by their superficial friendliness. They are narcissistic nad egotistical.
General Reign

Post by General Reign »

It's called a victim complex I think. It's not even a gay thing exclusively (it's a modern pussy weakness) I know straight women that were like this their entire life as a result nobody wanted to be around them and they died alone in pain.
Acrux
Turtle
Turtle

Post by Acrux »

Buwahahah!

tim Cain (note the low t) apologizing to "Burger Bill" Heineman

Last edited by Acrux on September 20th, 2023, 14:59, edited 1 time in total.
vanhoffenheimer

Post by vanhoffenheimer »

Imagine being so scared of these lunatics you make videos apologizing by using the name they were given at birth.
Vergil

Post by Vergil »

Feel kind of bad for Cain (but not really, it's his own decision). Due to being a homosexual this is really his last chance to leave any sort of legacy behind. Say what you want about Todd Howard but he built up an extremely impressive career and made bethesda a company worth more to purchase than the entire Star Wars franchise and has a family with children who will pass on his name and legacy.
Tim Cain is stuck talking about games he made 20+ years ago and having to apologize for "deadnaming" other has beens no one cares about for ~10k views on youtube.
Grim.
maidenhaver

Post by maidenhaver »

Yeah, when you put it that way, Todd Howard becomes the last American success story. The ones about charismatic nobodies conning their way to the top and winning. He's like a gentleman thief.
Vergil

Post by Vergil »

Bethesda makes goyslop now but Todd Howard is a hard guy to hate. Considering the shitty conditions and at the brink of collapse situation bethesda was pre-Morrowind's success I can understand why he's chosen safer bets. Say what you will about the level of competency at bethesda under Howard but I can't recall hearing any horror stories about the work conditions there or him.
gerey
Turtle
Turtle

Post by gerey »

rusty_shackleford wrote: May 8th, 2023, 01:47
Tl;dw: The vaults were never about surviving the war, because Cain understood the planet was done after a large-scale nuclear war. There was no earth to come back to. They were for testing ways to survive in space on a colony ship, which is why many of the vault themes are directly related to issues that would arise on a colony ship.
The faggot is full of shit. Not only was the vault retcon clearly inspired by X-Files conspiracy shenanigans, it also turns the setting into a complete clown show and directly contradicts canon. The Shi have created a plant that "eats" radiation, the FEV allowed humans to adapt to the environment, the GECK exists, and God knows what other pre- and post-war tech that can be used to fix things. Plenty of evidence that humanity could reclaim the planet.

This just reads like a desperate cope from a has-been trying to pretend his retardation was some 2deep4u lore.

Also, where the fuck are humans supposed to go in their dingy colony ship? Are they going to terraform Mars? With what? Do they plan to blast off to Alpha Centauri and hope for the best?

I wish all these washed-up auteurs would just shut the fuck up and fade into irrelevance. Tim Cain had his shot at proving he's actually competent and he gave us Outer Worlds.
Vergil

Post by Vergil »

gerey wrote: September 20th, 2023, 19:53
The faggot is full of shit. Not only was the vault retcon clearly inspired by X-Files conspiracy shenanigans, it also turns the setting into a complete clown show and directly contradicts canon. The Shi have created a plant that "eats" radiation, the FEV allowed humans to adapt to the environment, the GECK exists, and God knows what other pre- and post-war tech that can be used to fix things. Plenty of evidence that humanity could reclaim the planet.
To be fair the concept of the vaults being an Enclave experiment to explore conditions for off world colonization isn't new and I don't think it's an accident that the faction that represents clinging to the old world even if it means exterminating any potential hope in the new world is the faction that wanted to say fuck it all and leave earth.
junior

Post by junior »

Vergil wrote: September 20th, 2023, 19:10
junior wrote: September 20th, 2023, 18:43
hope todd howard dies tomorrow and bethesda HQ gets bombed
There's nothing likeable about Todd the Snake Howard, guy is dissentions corporate style weasel and clearly doesn't care about video games, well he does care if the game is a good "product" and sells well.
Anything good made by Bethesda(Morrowind) was made despite of him being around, thought it's a common knowledge.
Shillitron
Turtle
Turtle

Post by Shillitron »

junior wrote: September 20th, 2023, 20:14
There's nothing likeable about Todd the Snake Howard, guy is dissentions corporate style weasel and clearly doesn't care about video games, well he does care if the game is a good "product" and sells well.
Anything good made by Bethesda(Morrowind) was made despite of him being around, thought it's a common knowledge.
He clearly loved games once... but years of blowing himself in an executive office has probably killed any of that.
Tweed
Turtle
Turtle

Post by Tweed »

2023 A.D. people are simping for Todd Howard.

Stop the world, I want to get off.
Ratcatcher
Turtle
Turtle

Post by Ratcatcher »

Alpha Centauri and hope for the best?
Proxima Centauri is a brown dwarf. Good luck establishing anything similar to Earth's life with one tenth of the light radiation. The other two major star are even further away and both dwarf, one yellow and one orange. Our sun is on the upper limit in size in its category, the scientific consensus is you'd hardly find a proper goldilock around such small stars.

So yeah, imagine that.
maidenhaver

Post by maidenhaver »

Tweed wrote: September 23rd, 2023, 08:55
2023 A.D. people are simping for Todd Howard.

Stop the world, I want to get off.
Todd is the greatest con man alive.
Acrux
Turtle
Turtle

Post by Acrux »

Ratcatcher wrote: September 23rd, 2023, 10:56
Alpha Centauri and hope for the best?
Proxima Centauri is a brown dwarf. Good luck establishing anything similar to Earth's life with one tenth of the light radiation. The other two major star are even further away and both dwarf, one yellow and one orange. Our sun is on the upper limit in size in its category, the scientific consensus is you'd hardly find a proper goldilock around such small stars.

So yeah, imagine that.
Plus the mind worms on the inhabitale planet really suck.