madbringer
Turtle
Turtle

Post by madbringer »

SDG wrote: May 27th, 2023, 14:39
madbringer wrote: May 27th, 2023, 13:17
SDG wrote: May 24th, 2023, 23:13
Don't have kids.
In my head that translates as "I'm too much of a pussy to start a family, I cannot take care of it".
Your head is junk. Some people just hate kids. They are noisy and they smell like shit. Get over it.
I don't know how to respond to that vomit, honestly. One quip Ill shoot is maybe someone should have thought you were noisy and smelled like shit. Dickhead.
J1M
Turtle
Turtle

Post by J1M »

SDG wrote: May 27th, 2023, 14:45
KnightoftheWind wrote: May 27th, 2023, 14:43

Your head is junk. Some people just hate kids. They are noisy and they smell like shit. Get over it.
I wonder how bad that jewess on your avatar smells, probably twice as much as any child.
I would be the first to find out
Pretty sure the casting couch and Hollywood producers have already found out. Be pretty weird if they hadn't by the time an actress is, what, 45 years old?
SDG

Post by SDG »

madbringer wrote: May 27th, 2023, 16:40
madbringer wrote: May 27th, 2023, 13:17

In my head that translates as "I'm too much of a pussy to start a family, I cannot take care of it".
I don't know how to respond to that vomit, honestly. One quip Ill shoot is maybe someone should have thought you were noisy and smelled like shit. Dickhead.
Butthurt much? Sorry I don't care for snot nosed brats. Get over it. Move on with your life.
aweigh
Turtle
Turtle

Post by aweigh »

Cedric wrote: May 25th, 2023, 16:34
Honestly just stick to White Shark's list. Maybe add Strange Journey, Rhythm Heaven and possibly the Taiko no Tatsujin DS version. Great fun.

Honestly, the DS is the console I played the most in my life, despite my love for the SNES. It just has by far the most games and, if handled well, never breaks, much like the original brick Gameboy.
Don't forget Elminage: Original is on PSP. (Also on PC, and obviously the PC version is the definitive one).

The Dark Spire is on DS, another good one.

Some good dungeon crawlin' there. (Some of the best).
Cedric

Post by Cedric »

I can't believe I forgot to mention Dark Spire. Although. IMO only enough for one playthrough, it's an incredible take on the Wizardry genre, dripping with style and nostalgia. Incredible game.
SDG

Post by SDG »

With the emergence of Steam Deck there is no reason to ever use another handheld system again.
General Reign

Post by General Reign »

Ranselknulf wrote: May 26th, 2023, 16:40
My kids will learn the joys of proper mobile gaming.

What is this abomination of (late?) 90's tech?
Thor Kaufman
Turtle
Turtle

Post by Thor Kaufman »

No thanks, I don't want my kids getting brain damage. They will get a crackpipe and a glock 19 instead.
BASED

Klerik wrote: May 24th, 2023, 21:42
No public school either. When the kids need to learn about the birds and the bees, they will have plenty of memories when daddy put mommy in a chokehold and made her tap out.
Crack is way less addictive than all these shit games. How does the saying go.
I would never accuse doctors of being drug dealers. Drug dealers don't sell meth (aka ritalin) to children.

Say no to gooming. Say no to public schools.
maidenhaver

Post by maidenhaver »

Having a console in your house is basically grooming. There isn't a single developer who won't cave to trannies. You might as well surrender custody of your son to your wife and tell your son you're off to buy cigarettes, because you've failed to raise him. He will either grow up a fat drunk, an incel, or tranny. Your hereditary line is over, your family tree is dead. You'd have been safer with a daughter, than a son who plays vidy gayms.
KnightoftheWind

Post by KnightoftheWind »

Nintendo titles are really the only ones worth playing for kids. Other platforms are full of more adult-oriented games, and you can't really shield your children from those influences. It's sickening just how many kids play Call of Duty and Resident Evil.

But given how bad Nintendo is as a company, it's best to not buy them any console at all and only allow them access to some of the fan-made, native PC versions that have been popping up. Like the ones for Mario 64 and Ocarina of Time. Above all, you must expose them to media that promotes a positive, Godly worldview. Not something that promotes nihilism and degeneracy.
maidenhaver

Post by maidenhaver »

KnightoftheWind wrote: May 30th, 2023, 05:38
Not something that promotes nihilism and degeneracy.
That's a job for church.
KnightoftheWind

maidenhaver wrote: May 30th, 2023, 05:42
KnightoftheWind wrote: May 30th, 2023, 05:38
Not something that promotes nihilism and degeneracy.
Look at me, I'm mugging!
Protestant "churches" aren't Churches.
maidenhaver

Post by maidenhaver »

"Y-your church isn't the REAL church. RETVRN TO TRADITION!" No. Its just smells and bells. Nobody actually believes in it.
Cedric

Post by Cedric »

You best start believing in Bible stories, mister maidenhaver. You're in one.
Fuze

Post by Fuze »

Cedric wrote: May 25th, 2023, 16:34
Honestly just stick to White Shark's list. Maybe add Strange Journey, Rhythm Heaven and possibly the Taiko no Tatsujin DS version. Great fun.

Honestly, the DS is the console I played the most in my life, despite my love for the SNES. It just has by far the most games and, if handled well, never breaks, much like the original brick Gameboy.
I'll add devil survivor, but it's a pretty solid list overall.
WhiteShark
Turtle
Turtle

Post by WhiteShark »

Fuze wrote: May 30th, 2023, 08:45
I'll add devil survivor, but it's a pretty solid list overall.
I forgot the original was on the DS. I played Overclocked, the 3DS version. No doubt an excellent game either way, but I understand that Overclocked added quite a bit.
KnightoftheWind

maidenhaver wrote: May 30th, 2023, 06:30
"Y-your church isn't the REAL church. RETVRN TO TRADITION!" No. Its just smells and bells. Nobody actually believes in it.
Will Redditors ever stop embarrassing themselves?.
MadPreacher

Post by MadPreacher »

KnightoftheWind wrote: May 30th, 2023, 14:32
maidenhaver wrote: May 30th, 2023, 06:30
Will Redditors ever stop embarrassing themselves?.
I'm waiting for you to get beyond 4chan to have an intelligent discussion with you. You embarrass yourself well enough.