We have a Steam curator now. You should be following it. https://store.steampowered.com/curator/44994899-RPGHQ/

Kingdom Come 2 - to be officially revealed on April 18th

For discussing role-playing video games, you know, the ones with combat.
gerey
Turtle
Turtle

Post by gerey »

rusty_shackleford wrote: April 19th, 2024, 18:57
it was more like "jews in very certain parts of prague that were protected"
Yes, Europe used to be the shining bastion of civilization at one point. Then, Jews invented human rights.

Tags:
Statesman

Post by Statesman »

Oyster Sauce wrote: April 19th, 2024, 12:58
Announcing there will be a wide range of ethnicities only to later reveal that they're all white to generate unlimited outrage articles is a pretty simple and effective advertising trick.
Or maybe the game will be full of gayniggers from outer continents. Time will tell.
I want to believe that they simply hired someone capable of handling topics like these with doublespeak (unlike Vavra), specially when the Warhorse team looks like this:

but then i remembered Larian's team looked like this and we got BG3:

Starting to think they are still in the "subversion" stage, think CDPR-Witcher 2 era.
Xenich wrote: April 19th, 2024, 19:05
This is why I would like to see something put together historically to follow along with it, then maybe change the game.

What I would love to see is a game like this design, or maybe even just a strategy 4x game of WWII that accurately depicts what happened during those times and not the typical "Germans are bad, US Kicks ASS HOORAH! crap that you see in a lot of WWI/WWII games.
Aren't there Hearts of Iron III/IV mods that already do that?
Xenich

Post by Xenich »

Statesman wrote: April 19th, 2024, 21:52
Announcing there will be a wide range of ethnicities only to later reveal that they're all white to generate unlimited outrage articles is a pretty simple and effective advertising trick.
Or maybe the game will be full of gayniggers from outer continents. Time will tell.
I want to believe that they simply hired someone capable of handling topics like these with doublespeak (unlike Vavra), specially when the Warhorse team looks like this:

Starting to think they are still in the "subversion" stage, think CDPR-Witcher 2 era.
This is why I would like to see something put together historically to follow along with it, then maybe change the game.

What I would love to see is a game like this design, or maybe even just a strategy 4x game of WWII that accurately depicts what happened during those times and not the typical "Germans are bad, US Kicks ASS HOORAH! crap that you see in a lot of WWI/WWII games.

Yeah, it is all a guessing game. Though I wish the fan boys would cut out all the stupid worship. They are dismissing everything that even brings up questions about things, but oh well... at least if it does go woke, there will be a consolation prize in watching them scream in agony for being so gullible. In the end, for me its a win/win in terms of the issue. If it isn't woke, good... I get a good game to play, if it is... well... I am not disappointed because I was suspicious.

As for the Hearts of Iron, I will look into it. I didn't know there was something out there for that. Thanks!
Xenich

Post by Xenich »

So the reveal looks good so far... Can't help the suspicion though. I keep waiting for something to pop out and smack me in the face. I fully hope I am wrong though.

Xenich

Post by Xenich »

Tweed wrote: April 19th, 2024, 22:36
Your tears will be delicious.
Nah, as I have said, I full expect this to be buggered to hell and back, but... I will wait and see. Either way, no loss on my part.
rusty_shackleford
Site Admin

Post by rusty_shackleford »

Xenich wrote: April 21st, 2024, 15:25
Update:

Looks like possible good news?
All I got from this is it's probably going to include a lecture on why gypsies are better than europeans
Last edited by rusty_shackleford on April 21st, 2024, 15:27, edited 1 time in total.
gerey
Turtle
Turtle

Post by gerey »

Update:

They're just too afraid to outright say the game will feature shitskins, because they know what the reaction of the fanbase will be, but still can't help but gloat about it.

Anyone that would willingly spend time around gypsies, or defend their continued existence, is not a human being.
Xenich

Post by Xenich »

gerey wrote: April 21st, 2024, 15:31
Update:

They're just too afraid to outright say the game will feature shitskins, because they know what the reaction of the fanbase will be, but still can't help but gloat about it.

Anyone that would willingly spend time around gypsies, or defend their continued existence, is not a human being.
The benefit of this being pressed is that they are responding to it, which digs them deeper if they do as you say, making the betrayal more devious in such a case.

It is one thing to be quiet, let people speculate, then release with garbage in it claiming you never said it wouldn't, but when you start defending such, trying to clarify that this isn't the intent, then go ahead and do it anyway, well... there is no coming back from that.

So lets see how they play this with their claim of such clarification.
Xenich

Post by Xenich »

rusty_shackleford wrote: April 21st, 2024, 15:27
Update:

All I got from this is it's probably going to include a lecture on why gypsies are better than europeans
Like I said previously, I am not versed on this level of history, so you guys need to be a bit more clear on identifying those things for people like me.
rusty_shackleford
Site Admin

Post by rusty_shackleford »

Xenich wrote: April 21st, 2024, 15:42
Like I said previously, I am not versed on this level of history, so you guys need to be a bit more clear on identifying those things for people like me.
gypsies are a peoples from india that traveled to yurop for gibs with a long, storied history of doing things like stealing copper wire and breaking the bones of their children for sympathy money

they're a people so disliked that even redditors hate gypsies
Last edited by rusty_shackleford on April 21st, 2024, 15:44, edited 1 time in total.
Nooneatall

Post by Nooneatall »

Statesman wrote: April 19th, 2024, 21:52

Remember that most white people treat woke shit like a religion. If you don't have it in your game/ media you are a heretic. White people are probably worse about self enforcing this than having jews force it.
Oyster Sauce
Turtle
Turtle

Post by Oyster Sauce »

Update:

Imagine living in a gypsy's basement for 6 years. The fuck is wrong with this guy?
Xenich

Post by Xenich »

So instead of modern inserts, we will get "time period" glorification of malcontents? Also seeing a lot of swooning over adding Jews to the mix in various chats, and it makes me think there is going to be a lot of "victimhood" representation possibly or a representation that makes them look benevolent?

Edit:

Anyone have a good source where you can read about the Gypsies that isn't infected with BS propaganda?
Last edited by Xenich on April 21st, 2024, 15:49, edited 1 time in total.
Breathe

Post by Breathe »

Was really hoping they were going to make a new game, not a sequel, but oh well. The fact that they even mention diversity is telling. Nothing good lasts. Remember that lads. Try to recognize when something is good and savor it while it still exists.
Nooneatall

Post by Nooneatall »

Oyster Sauce wrote: April 21st, 2024, 15:47
Update:

Imagine living in a gypsy's basement for 6 years. The fuck is wrong with this guy?
I lived in my mom's basement for two decades until she kicked me out
gerey
Turtle
Turtle

Post by gerey »

rusty_shackleford wrote: April 21st, 2024, 15:44
gypsies are a peoples
Please stop spreading misinformation. I understand you're from America and never had the misfortune of interacting with the vermin, but I can assure you, gypsies are not human.
a long, storied history of doing things like stealing copper wire and breaking the bones of their children for sympathy money
Also deliberately blinding their children, prostituting them, getting them addicted to drugs and alcohol etc.

They are soulless cockroaches that will ruthlessly exploit human empathy and compassion, they have no concept of morals.
Xenich

Post by Xenich »

Breathe wrote: April 21st, 2024, 15:47
Was really hoping they were going to make a new game, not a sequel, but oh well. The fact that they even mention diversity is telling. Nothing good lasts. Remember that lads. Try to recognize when something is good and savor it while it still exists.
Well, I like the engine and the toolset from the first looks really nice in its power. So this is a game where I guess it could be completely fixed without gimmick solutions if one was interested.
Xenich

Post by Xenich »

gerey wrote: April 21st, 2024, 15:49
rusty_shackleford wrote: April 21st, 2024, 15:44
gypsies are a peoples
Please stop spreading misinformation. I understand you're from America and never had the misfortune of interacting with the vermin, but I can assure you, gypsies are not human.
a long, storied history of doing things like stealing copper wire and breaking the bones of their children for sympathy money
Also deliberately blinding their children, prostituting them, getting them addicted to drugs and alcohol etc.

They are soulless cockroaches that will ruthlessly exploit human empathy and compassion, they have no concept of morals.
Lots of media throughout US history tends to represent them as "lovable rogue" types who may scam and commit larceny, but at heart are good people. There was a MacGyver episode that you could tell was trying to portray them in a good light. I would like to read about the real history though, I am tired of Hollywood and various social manipulators constantly taking the shit of the world and promoting it like it is wholesome.
gerey
Turtle
Turtle

Post by gerey »

Xenich wrote: April 21st, 2024, 15:57
Lots of media throughout US history tends to represent them as "lovable rogue" types who may scam and commit larceny, but at heart are good people. There was a MacGyver episode that you could tell was trying to portray them in a good light.
Like rusty and I already mentioned - they deliberately cripple their children to make them better at begging, they'll make their babies drunk so they don't cry, they'll prostitute their daughters. They believe that everything in this world belongs to them, so it's okay to steal from other people. When given public housing they'll rip out all the metal and sell it for scrap, leaving the apartments wrecked ruins.

Imagine Pajeets that not even other Pajeets want to be around.
Last edited by gerey on April 21st, 2024, 16:01, edited 1 time in total.
aweigh
Turtle
Turtle

Post by aweigh »

I don't understand why people keep thinking a white dev team means the game won't be woke. It's the complete opposite. The more white people making it the more woke it is.
Acrux
Turtle
Turtle

Post by Acrux »

gerey wrote: April 21st, 2024, 15:49

There's been a big influx of gypsies in the US for the past couple of decades. The first time I remember seeing one in real life was around 2002 or so. In some places, they are really common now. A couple of weeks ago some were in my local grocery store asking people to buy things for them. I was surprised at the number of people I saw doing it! But then, there are a lot of libtards around here - something that's probably allowing the gypsies to fester.
Hauberk

Post by Hauberk »

Xenich wrote: April 21st, 2024, 15:57
Lots of media throughout US history tends to represent them as "lovable rogue" types who may scam and commit larceny, but at heart are good people. There was a MacGyver episode that you could tell was trying to portray them in a good light. I would like to read about the real history though, I am tired of Hollywood and various social manipulators constantly taking the shit of the world and promoting it like it is wholesome.
I'd say older western media in general. Alluring fortune tellers etc.

In real life they are a race of thieves, beggars, and used car salesmen. Some are actors, too. However, they are usually more open about what they are than the ...other hostile race. There appear to be several variants of Gypsy such as the "Irish" Pikeys (who almost look human) and a brown kind who probably is some slavoid-streetshitteresque hybrid. The latter kind seems less advanced.
BobT

Post by BobT »

This has trannies on the dev team. In the words of Tweed, "It's over". Once that rot is in it spreads and good luck doing anything about it if your company is based anywhere in Europe.

As to "Diversity" sure in medieval Europe, you'll see an Arab or two travelling for trade or pilgrimages etc. But they never just have it be proportionate, do they. Look at BG3 with the city being absolutely FULL of Chultans.
Xenich

Post by Xenich »

BobT wrote: April 21st, 2024, 17:59
This has trannies on the dev team. In the words of Tweed, "It's over". Once that rot is in it spreads and good luck doing anything about it if your company is based anywhere in Europe.

As to "Diversity" sure in medieval Europe, you'll see an Arab or two travelling for trade or pilgrimages etc. But they never just have it be proportionate, do they. Look at BG3 with the city being absolutely FULL of Chultans.
If you make that point, people say "but trannies are on every team these days", to which you can only reply... "Yes, do you understand now?"
Roguey
Turtle
Turtle

Post by Roguey »

Vavra's friends with Josh Sawyer, looks like some of Pentiment may have rubbed off on him.

Xenich wrote: April 21st, 2024, 15:47
Anyone have a good source where you can read about the Gypsies that isn't infected with BS propaganda?
Here's a blog entry of a Jewish-American lib who was exposed to gypsies in 1993 and wound up with ptsd over it https://www.peterdavid.net/2010/07/23/r ... ue-part-3/
► Show Spoiler
Oldtimer

Post by Oldtimer »

gerey wrote: April 21st, 2024, 15:31
Update:

A little harsh, but not that far from the truth... Gypsies are a kind of their own.