We have a Steam curator now. You should be following it. https://store.steampowered.com/curator/44994899-RPGHQ/

Voice Mods Wishlist

Do you want to add big tiddies to a game but don't know how? Ask someone else to do it for you!
n3IVI0

Voice Mods Wishlist

Post by n3IVI0 »

All the voice mods have been broken by Patch 6.

Here is my wish list for mods for Patch 6:

- Male Civ V narrator (love this one)
- Turn Astarion into a chick. Do it in a way that meshes with the other mods on this site.

I hate Astarion. So much so that I never use his character, even though I need a first rate pickpocket and thief at times. If the faggoty male became a woman, his faggoty ways would be less irritating.

I thought since Patch 6 makes you have to start a new save anyway, now would be a good time to switch out Astarion. And I can't play with the female Karen narrator now.
Oyster Sauce
Turtle
Turtle

Post by Oyster Sauce »

n3IVI0 wrote: February 19th, 2024, 08:24
- Turn Astarion into a chick. Do it in a way that meshes with the other mods on this site.
Vergil

Post by Vergil »

BobT

Post by BobT »

Isn't there already a Femstarion mod?
n3IVI0

Post by n3IVI0 »

There is, but its corresponding voice mods are broken. I thought it might be nice to have one mod that combined the gender swap, dialogue changes, and voice mods into one mod.
Anon

Post by Anon »

I need a first rate pickpocket and thief at times.
You can just respec other characters bud
n3IVI0

Post by n3IVI0 »

Unrelated, but you get the sense Larian broke voice mods on purpose, just to stop mods like on here?
orinEsque

Post by orinEsque »

I don't think so. But would be ironic if it were lol.
Anon

Post by Anon »

n3IVI0 wrote: February 20th, 2024, 07:02
Unrelated, but you get the sense Larian broke voice mods on purpose, just to stop mods like on here?
Yeah I was thinking the same earlier, but I don't think so, they'd have a more direct approach if they wanted to restrain these mods, one request and Nexus would bow down to them and remove each single one voice mod.
Vergil

Post by Vergil »

Considering the one voice mod that would create a big stink (No Alphabets) works fine now I doubt it. Larian updates have been breaking mods from the very beginning it's just not everyone bothers to update their mods. If they really wanted to conspire against a certain kind of mod they could easily find a way.
Last edited by Vergil on February 21st, 2024, 02:34, edited 1 time in total.
Calumininium

Post by Calumininium »

Astarion attracts so much hate from all political backgrounds, all different kind of caste and type of people that he must be doing something right.

I can't help but like him.
orinEsque

Post by orinEsque »

Vergil wrote: February 20th, 2024, 23:09
Considering the one voice mod that would create a big stink (No Alphabets) works fine now I doubt it. Larian updates have been breaking mods for the very beginning it's just not everyone bothers to update their mods. If they really wanted to conspire against a certain kind of mod they could easily find a way.
I think so too. If it were me I wouldn't waste company resources tackling modders. Modders do it for free. Larian has to PAY someone do something against it. Also I have reason to believe its got to do with streamlining their audio.
Last edited by orinEsque on February 21st, 2024, 02:29, edited 1 time in total.
Vergil

Post by Vergil »

orinEsque wrote: February 21st, 2024, 02:28
Considering the one voice mod that would create a big stink (No Alphabets) works fine now I doubt it. Larian updates have been breaking mods for the very beginning it's just not everyone bothers to update their mods. If they really wanted to conspire against a certain kind of mod they could easily find a way.
I think so too. If it were me I wouldn't waste company resources tackling modders. Modders do it for free. Larian has to PAY someone do something against it. Also I have reason to believe its got to do with streamlining their audio.
It would be very funny if they did try to directly attack one mod though. The Streisand effect from that would be extremely amusing to see.
orinEsque

Post by orinEsque »

Vergil wrote: February 21st, 2024, 02:39

It would be very funny if they did try to directly attack one mod though. The Streisand effect from that would be extremely amusing to see.
The ensuing drama would indeed be irresistible, even for non BG3 players lol
Anon

Post by Anon »

Doubt Larian has any interest in that, they never even said a word about No Alphabets or Alternate Wyll AFAIK, it was all Nexus and reddit crowd.
Vergil

Post by Vergil »

Anon wrote: February 21st, 2024, 02:55

Doubt Larian has any interest in that, they never even said a word about No Alphabets or Alternate Wyll AFAIK, it was all Nexus and reddit crowd.
Oh I'm very aware, I just think it would be extremely hilarious if it did happen.
BobT

Post by BobT »

Anon wrote: February 21st, 2024, 02:55

One of the Larian head writers did retweet the PCGamer article on the Ser Aylin whining, albeit with no comment so its hard to tell his thoughts on it.
However with how that article was headlined and the culture of the company..
orinEsque

Post by orinEsque »

Prismatika is back. You'll probably see the narrator mod fixed up soon enough.
Metalhead33

Post by Metalhead33 »

I wouldn't mind a mod that makes the voice of any BG1-2 companion selectable for Tav in BG3. Especially that of Dorn Il-Khan.
I already saw this exact thing being done with the male Dwarven characters of BG1-2.
orinEsque

Post by orinEsque »

Metalhead33 wrote: February 27th, 2024, 11:37
I wouldn't mind a mod that makes the voice of any BG1-2 companion selectable for Tav in BG3. Especially that of Dorn Il-Khan.
I already saw this exact thing being done with the male Dwarven characters of BG1-2.
@Lancaster is into doing those.

I personally want Edwin... but the accent is very difficult for AI to copy. Best result I got was recording myself doing the accent and running it through AI. But its not a good solution for the 1000s of Tav lines.
Lancaster

Post by Lancaster »

There are quite a few posted here.
Metalhead33

Post by Metalhead33 »

orinEsque wrote: February 27th, 2024, 23:21

I personally want Edwin... but the accent is very difficult for AI to copy. Best result I got was recording myself doing the accent and running it through AI. But its not a good solution for the 1000s of Tav lines.
Edwin seems to have a Hungarian accent... which is something I could easily do, being a Hungarian myself.But I'm not going to record 1000s of Tav lines either lol
Lancaster

Post by Lancaster »

Metalhead33 wrote: February 28th, 2024, 05:45

Edwin seems to have a Hungarian accent... which is something I could easily do, being a Hungarian myself.But I'm not going to record 1000s of Tav lines either lol
If someone had the time & skill to override vanilla Tavs with accents, then attaching desired voice mods would sound better in theory. Flat American, Scotch Irish, and something universally close to Hungarian for Edwin & old school Drow.
Lancaster

Post by Lancaster »

I honestly haven't thought about EE characters like Dorn because I consider them to be non canon token homosexuals. I'll see what I can do if you have a different request.
pieface

Post by pieface »

An orc male voice option that doesn't sound like a human or absurd
Xenich

Post by Xenich »

I was thinking something with Wayne June would be very cool, but then... maybe not fitting in this setting. Could be a good voice for some of the creepy character types, maybe the doctor with the sisters? /shrug
pieface

Post by pieface »

A wise old man wizard narrator
Metalhead33

Post by Metalhead33 »

Lancaster wrote: February 28th, 2024, 07:39
Metalhead33 wrote: February 28th, 2024, 05:45

If someone had the time & skill to override vanilla Tavs with accents, then attaching desired voice mods would sound better in theory. Flat American, Scotch Irish, and something universally close to Hungarian for Edwin & old school Drow.
So, today, I set up RVC and went ahead to alter my voice into Edwin's voice.

My real voice:

Edwin voice transformations:

Depending on how many Tav lines are there, I could make an attempt to be the "voice double" for wannabe-Edwin Tavs.
And yes, this is my natural accent.
Last edited by Metalhead33 on March 26th, 2024, 18:13, edited 2 times in total.
orinEsque

Post by orinEsque »

Metalhead33 wrote: March 26th, 2024, 18:05
So, today, I set up RVC and went ahead to alter my voice into Edwin's voice.

Depending on how many Tav lines are there, I could make an attempt to be the "voice double" for wannabe-Edwin Tavs.
And yes, this is my natural accent.
Ooh nice job!

Here's a sample from mine (that's not my real accent) [it's a F to M conversion so pitch was set to -9]:
Why do i have an Edwin model sitting around? ........ reasons.....................................

These settings work well for me. After that I do changes to the pitch, small changes can help get the perfect output.

Feature ratio is quite important if you want his accent to sound as much like yours as possible. Put it to 0 (more similar to you). Put it to 1 tries to retain model intonations.

For your model
The pitch is too low. I think your voice is lower pitched than Edwin's. In this case I would increase the pitch steadily until it starts sounding more like Edwin.
Last edited by orinEsque on March 27th, 2024, 01:40, edited 9 times in total.