BG3 - Disrespecting Modesty Penalties

Do you want to add big tiddies to a game but don't know how? Ask someone else to do it for you!
RK-9

BG3 - Disrespecting Modesty Penalties

Post by RK-9 »

Much-like how companion approval drops if you cast charm (or similar) on them, approval should drop if you deliberately undress them down to complete nudity. Obviously to account for mistakes, the approval rating should only drop after 30 seconds (or 5 "turns.")

Maybe add a debuff to the companion that lasts for 5 turns called "Autonomy Disrespected", and the tooltip says something like "At your insistence, your companion has been left completely naked in public. Nobody is sure how you managed to be so convincing, but their regret is starting to set in."
orinEsque

Post by orinEsque »

RK-9 wrote: February 8th, 2024, 15:20
Much-like how companion approval drops if you cast charm (or similar) on them, approval should drop if you deliberately undress them down to complete nudity. Obviously to account for mistakes, the approval rating should only drop after 30 seconds (or 5 "turns.")

Maybe add a debuff to the companion that lasts for 5 turns called "Autonomy Disrespected", and the tooltip says something like "At your insistence, your companion has been left completely naked in public. Nobody is sure how you managed to be so convincing, but their regret is starting to set in."
Hmm do you remember and game mechanic where you have to wear something specific to get a reaction from an npc or world environment?

This might be doable if so.
RK-9

Post by RK-9 »

orinEsque wrote: February 8th, 2024, 15:55
Hmm do you remember and game mechanic where you have to wear something specific to get a reaction from an npc or world environment?

Unfortunately, none come to mind, and I don't have intricate knowledge of the inner-workings of the game. If this were Skyrim, my approach would be to add a permanent debuff that is resisted/dispelled by equipping any item with the "Underwear" keyword/tag. I'm not sure if the same sort of approach is possible in BG3.
Last edited by RK-9 on February 8th, 2024, 17:41, edited 1 time in total.
orinEsque

Post by orinEsque »

RK-9 wrote: February 8th, 2024, 17:40

Unfortunately, none come to mind, and I don't have intricate knowledge of the inner-workings of the game. If this were Skyrim, my approach would be to add a permanent debuff that is resisted/dispelled by equipping any item with the "Underwear" keyword/tag. I'm not sure if the same sort of approach is possible in BG3.
Hags mask is a good one i guess. But simpler would be to simply add permanent undies.
Oldtimer

Post by Oldtimer »

RK-9 wrote: February 8th, 2024, 15:20

I think that in Fallout 1 if you wear a sheriff badge, people will recognize that and react to it, and in Skyrim guards react to your armor and weapons.

That said, it shouldn't be too hard for a modder: flag characters so that if they wear something its value is 1 and cool; if a body part is nude. the value is 0. If the value of all body parts are 0, then that suggestion from RK-9 could kick in. I have no interest in that mod myself, but there you go. However, a mod that makes people react to something you wear, now that would be more interesting.