We have a Steam curator now. You should be following it. https://store.steampowered.com/curator/44994899-RPGHQ/

Replace Tiresias Portraits (BETA) 0.9 — Hades

Share things you've made or found for games here.

Moderator: Mod Janitor

Emphyrio

Replace Tiresias Portraits (BETA) 0.9 — Hades

Post by Emphyrio »

Small modifications to some of the portraits in the game to make them less ugly and androgynous. I have tried to stay true to the original art style. I did not change some of the portraits that see little use: encyclopedia entries (never read them) and some portraits that look like they only show up after the game is already over. I've only escaped Hades once, during testing of this mod, so if there's some high-visibility portrait I've missed that shows up later please let me know.

Installation: Unzip into Steam\steamapps\common\Hades\Content\Win\Packages and replace GUI.pkg and GUI.pkg_manifest. You may wish to back up the original files.

This is a large download because most of the games artwork is packed into one big file.

If you want to make your own portrait mod or change mine, use this tool, which requires using the CMD interface: https://github.com/SGG-Modding/deppth

Characters changed:
► Show Spoiler
Last edited by Emphyrio on January 25th, 2024, 02:54, edited 3 times in total.

Tags:
True_Way

Post by True_Way »

Yep. When I first played it I had some serious questions to the "artist" who drew these. Still do. I've... "dabbled" in art; wanted to build a mini-career on patreon some time back, until AI had ruined my dream. I have some slight minor idea about art. And either this... "artist" is a typical obese lgbtbbq trashcan with pink hair, allergic to a proper attractive female form, or he was commanded by a likewise-looking higher ups to create these images. They're too specificly androgynous in certain places and faces, I doubt it's just a "style". Might as well use same AI to get some sexy images out of these.

Would be also nice to get a mode removing even a possibility of a same-sex romance with ugh... who was it... Well, whoever the hell it was!
Last edited by True_Way on January 28th, 2024, 00:48, edited 1 time in total.
Emphyrio

Post by Emphyrio »

True_Way wrote: January 28th, 2024, 00:46
Yep. When I first played it I had some serious questions to the "artist" who drew these. Still do. I've... "dabbled" in art; wanted to build a mini-career on patreon some time back, until AI had ruined my dream. I have some slight minor idea about art. And either this... "artist" is a typical obese lgbtbbq trashcan with pink hair, allergic to a proper attractive female form, or he was commanded by a likewise-looking higher ups to create these images. They're too specificly androgynous in certain places and faces, I doubt it's just a "style". Might as well use same AI to get some sexy images out of these.

Would be also nice to get a mode removing even a possibility of a same-sex romance with ugh... who was it... Well, whoever the hell it was!
the artist is Jen Zee (srsly). She is very talented and is capable of creating attractive women if she wants, so it was a deliberate choice.
Statesman

Post by Statesman »

I think I prefer the OG Alecto's grin. Maybe an enhanced alternate would be better :scratch:
DagothGeas5

Post by DagothGeas5 »

Element wrote: May 7th, 2024, 17:33
The sequel is mod proof

Looks like something out of a Toy Story villain. Could have been here where I learned of this, but I also heard they were jerking eachother out over making some god have a wheelchair and a prosthetic.

I wonder if we will ever see the "final form" of their mental illness and obsessions made manifest all in one character, and how will that look like :scratch:
Element

Post by Element »

DagothGeas5 wrote: May 7th, 2024, 18:01
The sequel is mod proof

Looks like something out of a Toy Story villain. Could have been here where I learned of this, but I also heard they were jerking eachother out over making some god have a wheelchair and a prosthetic.

I wonder if we will ever see the "final form" of their mental illness and obsessions made manifest all in one character, and how will that look like :scratch:
obese crippled troon bn homo midget with vitiligo identifying as catkin with xe/xem pronouns
gerey
Turtle
Turtle

Post by gerey »

The sequel is mod proof

No wonder she's a femcel.
nyxnyx

Post by nyxnyx »

Oyster Sauce wrote: May 7th, 2024, 20:51
The sequel is mod proof

Why would a god have vitiligo...
BG3 had a vitiligo slider for some reason and now it's basically a competition for game developers.
Stack of Turtles

Post by Stack of Turtles »

nyxnyx wrote: May 7th, 2024, 20:54
BG3 had a vitiligo slider for some reason and now it's basically a competition for game developers.
Cowprint's been trendy with the lefties for a lot longer than that. I think it's because it's a super special form of ugly that specifically applies to negroids, so it's a woke points twofer.
gerey
Turtle
Turtle

Post by gerey »

Also because the mental midgets that are liberals think the reason chuds hate niggers is because their skin is a different pigmentation, and vitiligo "proves" that the difference is only skin deep.
destinyhntr

Post by destinyhntr »

nyxnyx wrote: May 7th, 2024, 20:54
Oyster Sauce wrote: May 7th, 2024, 20:51
The sequel is mod proof

Why would a god have vitiligo...
I don't mind having tons of options for customization, but when you prioritize stuff like this over normal facial feature sliders, it sucks. You only get 6 face options for each race but can adjust all the minuscule stuff you'll barely see (aka genitals).