The Tucker Carlson Thread

Do you have a dumb political opinion? Do you want other people to know about your dumb political opinion? Look no further!
WaterMage

Post by WaterMage »

How my nationality is relevant?

Anyway, one question for Americans here.

Under the new DIE insanity, would Egon Albrecht Lemke, a Curitiba - Brazil born Luftwaffe Iron Cross ace be eligible for the cheap credit and affirmative action programs in USA? This guy : https://military-history.fandom.com/wik ... echt-Lemke

And Richard Darre? The Argentine born ministry of Agriculture in nazi Germany?

Under DIE ideology both are "oppressed latinx" or "ebyl whyte demons"?
Last edited by WaterMage on February 12th, 2024, 12:21, edited 1 time in total.
Anon

Post by Anon »

Vergil wrote: February 12th, 2024, 11:04
Kalarion wrote: February 12th, 2024, 06:57
You're displaying a sub-80 IQ comprehension of my points.
Did you miss the part where he admitted to being brazilian? :lol:
And one not afraid at all to show the internet his disgusting skin, which puts him in the lower end at that.
Nammu Archag

Post by Nammu Archag »

Thor Kaufman wrote: February 12th, 2024, 07:34
(lol foreword by Jesse Ventura)

Simple as.
Wars are not meant to be "won". The point is in getting rid of the old arsenal to have to get a new one. So the jews can fill their coffers. And to centralise evermore. Centralise money, power, etc. Also by introducing new laws and a "welfare state". Just look at the J/New Deal.
Speaking of centralising, also think of The One World Government. Who now controls all countries already? But there will be even more consolidation.
All major wars/recessions are planned boom-bust cycles so the kikes can buy all the merch on the cheap. Ground war is just economical warfare on a more raw level.

Also to get rid of white people, what we can also see in UKR-RUS conflict.
War is aryan, are you a neo-shudra or something? This is just cope for the fact that the Jews controlling the US haven't managed to win a war since ww2, besides maybe the Gulf War. If whites in America started killing each other, nothing would stand in the war to protect swarths and their masters. Europeans became the apex race on the planet through war, primarily against one another, but apparently when you use that to fight NATO and reindustrialize, its some brother war bullshit that helps jews. What, should whites just vote them out?
Last edited by Nammu Archag on February 12th, 2024, 15:01, edited 2 times in total.
Kalarion
Turtle
Turtle

Post by Kalarion »

WaterMage wrote: February 12th, 2024, 11:01
circumstances I advised people not to interact with you under
Nope. You from nothing sperged a bunch of lies. Only to then proceed to interact with someone whicho according to you is not worth being interacted with; That in itself proofsves a complete lack of self awareness and self control. You say that you are not affected but you are visibley affected. Again Amber Heard tier behavior.
But Viktor, I like "interacting" with you on subjects other than the one I warned people to avoid interacting with you on. Your assertions here are non-sensical. Take some time to think really hard about what I've been saying. Maybe go back and reread my original post a couple more times. If thinking gives you an aneurysm that's ok. It's a good thing!
Another bet proposed.
I'm listening again.
A Chess match. If I win, you stop spreading lies and add me to your ignore list. IF you win, I stop posting about politics except to answer eventually lies about myself. If Chess is too complicated for you, we can play checkers.
No.
your prediction to reflect the latest YouTuber opinion. That's your fundamental position
Wrong, I just broughtlinked someone with a lot of info about the situation in the war. Also brought interviews with Trump about the war. I know that I'm not a military expert, so I listen to people who imo hasve more experience and knowledge in that area. A guy like Anders Puck Nielsen, who accurately predicted Kherson being freed from Russian occupation and that the counter offensive from Ukraine would probably fail. I take him far more seriously than Pepe Escobar-tier "analysts" which got 100% of itstheir predictions wrong. Same with economists, I take Peter Schiff far more serious than Paul Krugman.
More sense. There's hope! Why the obsession over whether you think you're a military expert? Other than Krugman and Lira I don't know who these people are (and I don't care, no need to trot out their online credentials).
butthurt enough to smash ignore again!
I wouldn't. For a momentnow. Because as I've said, I only ignore people incapable of writing any argument. You write extremely shit arguments and prove by your own actions that you are a liar.
I don't care. I am somewhat interested what extremely shit arguments I've made, and what actions I've taken that prove I lie, however. List them.

WaterMage wrote: February 12th, 2024, 12:10
How is my nationality is relevant?
Who cares? It's an easy way to poke at you.
WaterMage wrote: February 12th, 2024, 12:10
Anyway, one question for Americans here.

Under the new DIE insanity, would Egon Albrecht Lemke, a Curitiba - Brazil born Luftwaffe Iron Cross ace, be eligible for the cheap credit and affirmative action programs in USA? This guy : https://military-history.fandom.com/wik ... echt-Lemke

And Richard Darre? The Argentine born ministry of Agriculture in nazi Germany?

Under DIE ideology both are they "oppressed latinx", or "ebyl whyte demons"?
Who cares again?
WaterMage

Post by WaterMage »

What you call a "poke" is nothing more than repeating the same Chatbot/parrot-tier insults and lies.

Anyway, you're not as dumb as I thought. Despite being provoked, you refuse fights that you know you're going to lose.
Kalarion wrote: February 12th, 2024, 18:00
reread my original pos
Why? I have better things to do with my free time than reading a post that is nothing but the same insults and lies.
xtremely shit arguments I've made
Well, one guy mentioned gun-friendly places outside of the USA. I mentioned many places in Europe and South America, and you said "hur dur, he talked about Paraguay again and always talks about it." I only mention these countries when they are relevant to the discussion. And Uruguay is the safest, most armed, and has the highest average IQ (97) in Latin America. In terms of purchasing power parity (PPP), they are above many European countries.
Last edited by WaterMage on February 12th, 2024, 19:05, edited 1 time in total.
Kalarion
Turtle
Turtle

Post by Kalarion »

WaterMage wrote: February 12th, 2024, 18:36
What you call "pokeing" is nothing more than repeating the same Chatbot/parrot tier insults and lies.
I was responding to your complaint. It had nothing to do with insults and lies. Pay attention, you're arguing like a woman.
Anyway, you are not as dumb as I thought,.
Awww! Thanks little buddy! That's very kind of you!
Despite being provoked, you refuse fights that you know that willyou are going to lose.
That's partially correct. I try not to fight in areas I'm not confident in (this is not the same as believing I can win the fight or not), which is why I refused the bet regarding prediction of the outcome over Avdiivka. But I'm also just not interested in a game of chess (or checkers). Nor will I take a bet where the payment for losing would require me to violate an online principle I've held for a long time (which is to say, ignoring someone on a forum, or not being allowed to interact with them).
reread my original post
Why? I have better things to do with my free time than reading a post that is nothing except the same insults and lies.
Because it would help you to argue more effectively if you were jousting against a point I'd actually tried to make. For instance, the idea that I don't ever want to interact with you in any way.

Now now, my post wasn't all lies. It was mostly insults and opinion.
xtremely shit arguments I've made
Well, one guy mentioned gun friendly places outside of USA. I mentioned many places in Europe and in South America and you, "hur dur, he talked about paraguay again and always talks about it", I only mention thisese countries when they are relevant for the discussion.
But you do bring them up irrelevantly all the time, tiger. Here, a quick demonstration without any need for me to go digging through your Codex posting history:
And Uruguay is the safest, most armed and highest average IQ(97) country of Latin America. In PPP they are above many European countries.
rusty_shackleford
Site Admin

Post by rusty_shackleford »

Nammu Archag wrote: February 12th, 2024, 15:00

Simple as.
Wars are not meant to be "won". The point is in getting rid of the old arsenal to have to get a new one. So the jews can fill their coffers. And to centralise evermore. Centralise money, power, etc. Also by introducing new laws and a "welfare state". Just look at the J/New Deal.
Speaking of centralising, also think of The One World Government. Who now controls all countries already? But there will be even more consolidation.
All major wars/recessions are planned boom-bust cycles so the kikes can buy all the merch on the cheap. Ground war is just economical warfare on a more raw level.

War is aryan, are you a neo-shudra or something? This is just cope for the fact that the Jews controlling the US haven't managed to win a war since ww2, besides maybe the Gulf War. If whites in America started killing each other, nothing would stand in the war to protect swarths and their masters. Europeans became the apex race on the planet through war, primarily against one another, but apparently when you use that to fight NATO and reindustrialize, its some brother war bullshit that helps jews. What, should whites just vote them out?
there's no evidence to suggest modern warfare has had anything but a dysgenic outcome
WaterMage

Post by WaterMage »

rusty_shackleford wrote: February 12th, 2024, 21:10
there's no evidence to suggest modern warfare has had anything but a dysgenic outcome
Exactly, a lot of young, fit men die. Lots of women become single mothers, people get maimed, get PTSD. War is nothing but a tragedy and nothing like 300+ years old
Nammu Archag

Post by Nammu Archag »

Simple as.

It is infinitely more eugenic than sitting around and doing nothing while one's population's tfr drops to zero and gets murdered by nigs anyways. And besides, plenty of modern wars where the winners actually won something have had positive, eugenic outcomes. Iran-Iraq war for Iranians, Indochinese wars for the Vietnamese, Sino-Japanese/Chinese civil war for China, Afghanistan for the ethnic groups that backed the Taliban, The Spanish civil war for the Falangists, The houthi-saudi conflict for the houthis, Myanmar civil war for the non-Burmese ethics involved, the list goes on. The only people who have won wars and suffered dysgenic consequences are almost exclusively the west, for what should be obvious reasons. Hell, if Russia takes Odessa and Kharkov in this war, they will have gained the most fertile and mineral-rich land in Europe as well as have increased the total white population of Russia, on top of getting rid of Western companies, remilitarizing society, and redeveloping industry. The average age of death in this conflict for Russia so far is in the 30-40 age range, so its not even killing that many young people who've yet to reproduce, and those who come back (which will be the majority) will have military pensions to spurge on families. That is way more eugenic than whats happening in the west right now, where nothing but a death spiral continues.
Nammu Archag

Post by Nammu Archag »

WaterMage wrote: February 12th, 2024, 21:50
Exactly, a lot of young, fit men die. Lots of women become single mothers, people get maimed, get PTSD. War is nothing but a tragedy and nothing like 300+ years old
Aren't most women in brazil already single mothers?
rusty_shackleford
Site Admin

Nammu Archag wrote: February 12th, 2024, 22:42

It is infinitely more eugenic than sitting around and doing nothing while one's population's tfr drops to zero and gets murdered by nigs anyways. And besides, plenty of modern wars where the winners actually won something have had positive, eugenic outcomes. Iran-Iraq war for Iranians, Indochinese wars for the Vietnamese, Sino-Japanese/Chinese civil war for China, Afghanistan for the ethnic groups that backed the Taliban, The Spanish civil war for the Falangists, The houthi-saudi conflict for the houthis, Myanmar civil war for the non-Burmese ethics involved, the list goes on. The only people who have won wars and suffered dysgenic consequences are almost exclusively the west, for what should be obvious reasons. Hell, if Russia takes Odessa and Kharkov in this war, they will have gained the most fertile and mineral-rich land in Europe as well as have increased the total white population of Russia, on top of getting rid of Western companies, remilitarizing society, and redeveloping industry. The average age of death in this conflict for Russia so far is in the 30-40 age range, so its not even killing that many young people who've yet to reproduce, and those who come back (which will be the majority) will have military pensions to spurge on families. That is way more eugenic than whats happening in the west right now, where nothing but a death spiral continues.
I'm not reading all that but I just wanted to let you know that both sides of the war are taking mercs
Nammu Archag

Post by Nammu Archag »

rusty_shackleford wrote: February 12th, 2024, 22:58
Nammu Archag wrote: February 12th, 2024, 22:42

I'm not reading all that but I just wanted to let you know that both sides of the war are taking mercs
It is much easier to be a volunteer for one side given my passport than the other sadly, but if my current responsibilities disappeared, who knows. Doesn't change anything either way though
Emphyrio

Post by Emphyrio »

rusty_shackleford wrote: February 12th, 2024, 22:58
boomers had it so good...

WaterMage

Post by WaterMage »

Nammu Archag wrote: February 12th, 2024, 22:43
Aren't most women in brazil already single mothers?
Yes, most births come from single mothers. Woman like Anna Hickman tends to have one or two children max. While in favelas, is not uncommon to see a woman in hi 20s with 3 children.
rusty_shackleford
Site Admin

brazil has a larger white population than any country in europe
Nammu Archag

Post by Nammu Archag »

rusty_shackleford wrote: February 12th, 2024, 23:36
God, brazilification really is our future :rip:
WaterMage

Post by WaterMage »

brazil has a larger SELF ENTITLED white population than any country in europe
Fixed. 70% of my city identify as white but the real number is probably close to 20~30%. Nothing against non whites, just pointing out that the numbers are inflated.
Anon

Post by Anon »

in the southernmost regions there are large populations of whites that migrated from Europe and still haven't (largely) miscigenated. But that's a temporary condition, in Brazil miscigenation is the norm and eventually every family will miscigenate.
Last edited by Anon on February 13th, 2024, 00:37, edited 1 time in total.
Irenaeus

Post by Irenaeus »

Nammu Archag wrote: February 12th, 2024, 23:50
We don't have arabs or pajeets, so good luck with that.

Also almost zero gooks.
Last edited by Irenaeus on February 13th, 2024, 00:39, edited 1 time in total.
Anon

Post by Anon »

Irenaeus wrote: February 13th, 2024, 00:38

Also almost zero gooks.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Syrian_Brazilians
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lebanese_Brazilians
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arab_Brazilians

Gotta study more the history of your own country buddy
Last edited by Anon on February 13th, 2024, 01:31, edited 2 times in total.
WaterMage

Post by WaterMage »

We don't have arabs
Michel Temer is of Lebanese ancestry. The best hospital in Brazil was also made by Arabs.

I have nothing against Arabs and Muslims. Even the most secular Muslim majority country(Turkey) is much less infected with Frankfurt/Gramsci insanity than any country in Anglosphere.

But only to trigger the European racists here. When I search in Portuguese about "living in Uruguay", this appears :

Video from Carlos Schroer + video from Guilherme Bauer Schauffert + Video from Rafael Scapella which has Italian citizenship.

Now when I search about living in Portugal :

Last edited by WaterMage on February 13th, 2024, 00:52, edited 1 time in total.
A Chinese opium den

Post by A Chinese opium den »

WaterMage wrote: February 13th, 2024, 00:51
But only to trigger the European racists here. When I search in Portuguese about "living in Uruguay", this appears :

Video from Carlos Schroer + video from Guilherme Bauer Schauffert + Video from Rafael Scapella which has Italian citizenship.

Now when I search about living in Portugal :

But what did he mean by this?
Nammu Archag

Post by Nammu Archag »

Also almost zero gooks.
Lol your own countryman says otherwise. And there are more Japanese in Brazil than any other country outside of Japan so not sure where the no gooks bit is coming from either.
Anon

Post by Anon »

Nammu Archag wrote: February 13th, 2024, 01:07

Also almost zero gooks.
Lol your own countryman says otherwise. And there are more Japanese in Brazil than any other country outside of Japan so not sure where the no gooks bit is coming from either.
No wonder these people get so mad at Putin describing extensively the history of his own country, showing a degree of erudiction and intelligence they don't have. Must be jealousy.

Not knowing your own country's history is a sign of mediocrity even amongst your own peers, and they're a 3rd worlder already...
Last edited by Anon on February 13th, 2024, 01:13, edited 2 times in total.
Anon

Post by Anon »

maidenhaver wrote: February 13th, 2024, 01:14
anon please change your face
If you get more agrees than disagrees I'll change it tomorrow morning
WaterMage

Post by WaterMage »

A Chinese opium den wrote: February 13th, 2024, 01:04
The type of immigrant which each country attracts. The images focus on race only to trigger a certain group(two blonde dudes with German surname + Italian passport holder interested in uy and only Afros interested in pt) but in reality, People who try to move to Portugal want a higher quality of life without having to learn another language. Brazilians who (try to) move to Uruguay want more freedom and lower taxes. Race is irrelevant.
Anon wrote: February 13th, 2024, 01:12
Putin describing extensively the histor
The problem is not that. The problem is that a country can't say it recognizes the independence of another country and, decades later, decide that the independent country should no longer exist. Since you are American, imagine if Britain, three decades after recognizing your country as independent, decided to launch a 'special military operation' against your country. Or that the Union recognized the Confederates as independent only to attack them decades later.
Last edited by WaterMage on February 13th, 2024, 01:24, edited 1 time in total.
Anon

Post by Anon »

WaterMage wrote: February 13th, 2024, 01:22
A Chinese opium den wrote: February 13th, 2024, 01:04
The type of immigrant which each country attracts. The images focus on race only to trigger a certain group(two blonde dudes with German surname + Italian passport holder interested in uy and only Afros interested in pt) but in reality, People who try to move to Portugal want a higher quality of life without having to learn another language. Brazilians who (try to) move to Uruguay want more freedom and lower taxes. Race is irrelevant.
Anon wrote: February 13th, 2024, 01:12
Putin describing extensively the histor
The problem is not that. The problem is that a country can't say it recognizes the independence of another country and, decades later, decide that the independent country should no longer exist. Since you are American, imagine if Britain, three decades after recognizing your country as independent, decided to launch a 'special military operation' against your country. Or that the Union recognized the Confederates as independent only to attack them decades later.
Never said I'm an american.

Putin never said he doesn't want Ukraine to no longer exist.

Btw America and plenty european countries also interfered in other countries (including Brazil), often by military means, also often on the excuse/justification of guaranteeing their own safety.