We have a Steam curator now. You should be following it. https://store.steampowered.com/curator/44994899-RPGHQ/

The JEW thread.

Do you have a dumb political opinion? Do you want other people to know about your dumb political opinion? Look no further!
Manny V

Post by Manny V »

everyone in this thread ^
Nammu Archag

Post by Nammu Archag »

atgblue1st wrote: April 18th, 2024, 02:52
Nammu Archag wrote: April 17th, 2024, 13:21

Nobody believed this until 60 or so years ago when American Jews started pumping propaganda and funding into evangelical academic communities

The apostle Paul believed it when he ( under divine guidance ) wrote Romans, Colossians, and the author of Hebrews did too. ( I suspect Paul, but regardless ).
Paul was a literal Jewish pharisee btw
WhiteShark
Turtle
Turtle

Post by WhiteShark »

Rand wrote: April 18th, 2024, 03:16
Note that I don't think Jews aren't a giant moral/ethical problem, nor do I think that the Sanhedrin aren't culpable for a politically motivated arrest of an inconvenient ideological enemy.
I'd just like to have a good reason why the Romans should get a pass for their second trial and torturous execution of the guy.
The Romans weren't really interested in killing Christ. Pontius Pilate ordered the crucifixion because he feared the jews would revolt for the nth time if he didn't. He's not without guilt, obviously, and Tradition holds that he met a very bad end, but even in Scripture we can see that he didn't want to:
The Gospel According to Saint Matthew wrote:
27:22 Pilate saith unto them, What shall I do then with Jesus which is called Christ? They all say unto him, Let him be crucified.
27:23 And the governor said, Why, what evil hath he done? But they cried out the more, saying, Let him be crucified.
27:24 When Pilate saw that he could prevail nothing, but that rather a tumult was made, he took water, and washed his hands before the multitude, saying, I am innocent of the blood of this just person: see ye to it.
27:25 Then answered all the people, and said, His blood be on us, and on our children.
That last verse is also symbolic of the deicidal curse the jews invoked upon themselves by murdering Christ.
Boontaker

Post by Boontaker »

WhiteShark wrote: April 18th, 2024, 10:29
Note that I don't think Jews aren't a giant moral/ethical problem, nor do I think that the Sanhedrin aren't culpable for a politically motivated arrest of an inconvenient ideological enemy.
I'd just like to have a good reason why the Romans should get a pass for their second trial and torturous execution of the guy.
The Romans weren't really interested in killing Christ. Pontius Pilate ordered the crucifixion because he feared the jews would revolt for the nth time if he didn't. He's not without guilt, obviously, and Tradition holds that he met a very bad end, but even in Scripture we can see that he didn't want to:
The Gospel According to Saint Matthew wrote:
27:22 Pilate saith unto them, What shall I do then with Jesus which is called Christ? They all say unto him, Let him be crucified.
27:23 And the governor said, Why, what evil hath he done? But they cried out the more, saying, Let him be crucified.
27:24 When Pilate saw that he could prevail nothing, but that rather a tumult was made, he took water, and washed his hands before the multitude, saying, I am innocent of the blood of this just person: see ye to it.
27:25 Then answered all the people, and said, His blood be on us, and on our children.
That last verse is also symbolic of the deicidal curse the jews invoked upon themselves by murdering Christ.
I was going to make a joke about this information (new to me), but decided to not make light of the Crucifiction of Jesus Christ.

Instead I will repeat myself. If there is something going wrong in your life.

IT'S THE jEWS!
rusty_shackleford
Site Admin

Post by rusty_shackleford »

It's a good thing we have modern interpretations of those verses or we might think some negative things about jews. Can't believe we went 20 centuries without being able to properly interpret it!

Pre-Nicene Christian scholars who were very stupid and could not interpret the bible correctly according to modern scholars:
Tertullian, Origen, Lactantius, Eusebius of Caesarea

D'oh!
Last edited by rusty_shackleford on April 18th, 2024, 11:26, edited 1 time in total.
cbight

Post by cbight »

Manny V wrote: April 18th, 2024, 08:33

everyone in this thread ^
Hidden Content
This board requires you to be registered and logged-in to view hidden content.
Last edited by cbight on April 19th, 2024, 18:08, edited 1 time in total.
Irenaeus

Post by Irenaeus »

rusty_shackleford wrote: April 18th, 2024, 11:02
It's a good thing we have modern interpretations of those verses or we might think some negative things about jews. Can't believe we went 20 centuries without being able to properly interpret it!

Pre-Nicene Christian scholars who were very stupid and could not interpret the bible correctly according to modern scholars:

D'oh!
Don't forget Saint Irenaeus!
Xenich

Post by Xenich »

atgblue1st wrote: April 18th, 2024, 02:58
Xenich wrote: April 17th, 2024, 13:12
atgblue1st wrote: April 17th, 2024, 12:51

It's irrelevant if a jewish person/s was involved with russia, or anything else. My poiny is, it wasn't "The Jews" as a nation backing that. I agree there are horrid individual Jews too.

Regarding the Bible, hopefully I'm not casting pearls before swine!

The book of Hebrews makes it very clear that there is still a pending rest to be given to Israel as a nation. Joseph's sons each got .5 of a tribe ( lists vary in the Bible based on the context being discussed, I won't pretend to have a perfect eschatology).

Yes, Israel as a nation turned on God, killed Christ, and have oft gone after false gods, BUT God has reserved for Himself a remnant. By sovereignty, God keeps at yhe very least a small amount of Jews as Christians.

God protects the nation as a whole, and at some point post-tribulation, there will be a fresh Israel with only true believers to reign with Christ as King for 1,000 years ( revelation is very specific about this ).
This fulfills the pending promise of rest explained by Hebrews. (to include all the "gentiles" who also believe and are therefore part of Israel, being a Jew inwardly). Paul makes it very clear in Romans that Jew-hood is bestowed based on if that person id a Christian. Again, many Jews DO curse God, and they will go to hell and not enjoy any earthly reign with Christ, but the nation of Israel still stands.

You can try to twist Scripture to fit your narrative, but I don't even have to argue it, John (revelation) and the author of Hebrews already argued it for me.

Gaza was filled by muslims who ran there to set up tents to try to keep the land from Israel. It is just a staging ground for all the muslims to wage war sgainst Israel. They've ( muslims ) been jealous of Israel's land since forever. Stemming from the rivalry that muslims are from the bastard illegitimate child Ishamel, and Jews, from the promised legitimate heir Isaac.
None of what you say counters the evidence I presented.

Like I said, you are ignorant of the facts and spouting programmed Zionist garbage (not even intelligently as you lack even the knowledge to be specific to your mention). You dismiss scripture that clearly shows your claim to be invalid while never using any scripture to clarify your position. You disregard the past of Russia as merely "some Jews", while ignoring the part of the Jews as an organizational standard they have established and validated their claims, their positions, their intentions numerous times over the years through historical documents and occurrences.

You completely ignore the Talmud, which is the largest practice of modern Judaism which clearly shows their positions.

It is clear you have nothing to add to the discussion, you are too ignorant to sit at this table and too arrogant and dishonest to even begin to evaluate it.

You directly ignore what I said. You who claim to be so knowledgeable, don't know what Hebrews says? or Romans? Or Colossians? If you really cared to know, you could read them yourself.

Most of what you reply with is just "that's not true!". . . . not actually rebutting anything. I"ll respond to a few more people and do a summary, then I shall cease casting my pearls of wisdom and insight before the neo-swine of the earth!

Vague mention. Quote specifically, defend your point and show where it counters mine.
Xenich

Post by Xenich »

atgblue1st wrote: April 18th, 2024, 03:00
I stated numerous times that jews can be very evil, and they killed Christ.
I legitimately can't understand this argument.
Hebrew authorities (the Sanhedrin) demand the Roman authorities kill Yeshua ben Yosef for local religious crimes, and the Roman authorities (Pontius Pilate) order their soldiers to do so, torturing the guy to death.
But it's somehow "the Jews" that killed him?

If I tell you to kill someone and you do it, when we get arrested and we have our trials, do you get found not guilty by saying "He told me that guy I killed was a criminal so it wasn't even my idea." and then I'm the only one convicted?
Then they blame all my relatives as well as me for the murder while ignoring you torturing the guy to death?

If anyone can explain how this isn't some sort of unfathomable Christian theistic blind spot/sophistry deliberately promoted by the Catholic Church of Rome from the beginning of that organization, I'd legitimately like to hear it.

You need to read Mathew. Basically, Pharisees wanted him killed, they tried to trip him up constantly with tests, eventually they just accused him and ordered him to be arrested by Pilate. Pilate interviewed him, found nothing wrong, and wanted to release him. He went before the crowd, tried to plead with them that Jesus was innocent and had committed no crime, but the people demanded he be executed. He gave them a chance to select between Barabbas (a known criminal) and Jesus and the Jews chose to release Barabbas and have Jesus executed.

Read all of Mathew 27 to get the entire story, but this is a point where Pilate is trying to have him released. The point is, they did kill him, they got him arrested and demanded he be killed, they are 100% responsible.

Mathew 27:15-26 Pilate Tries but Fails to Free Jesus wrote:
15 Every year at Passover time the governor would free one prisoner—whichever one the people wanted him to free. 16 At that time there was a man in prison who was known to be very bad. His name was Barabbas.

17 When a crowd gathered, Pilate said to them, “I will free one man for you. Which one do you want me to free: Barabbas or Jesus who is called the Messiah?” 18 Pilate knew that they had handed Jesus over to him because they were jealous of him.

19 While Pilate was sitting there in the place for judging, his wife sent a message to him. It said, “Don’t do anything with that man. He is not guilty. Last night I had a dream about him, and it troubled me very much.”

20 But the leading priests and older Jewish leaders told the people to ask for Barabbas to be set free and for Jesus to be killed.

21 Pilate said, “I have Barabbas and Jesus. Which one do you want me to set free for you?”

The people answered, “Barabbas!”

22 Pilate asked, “So what should I do with Jesus, the one called the Messiah?”

All the people said, “Kill him on a cross!”

23 Pilate asked, “Why do you want me to kill him? What wrong has he done?”

But they shouted louder, “Kill him on a cross!”

24 Pilate saw that there was nothing he could do to make the people change. In fact, it looked as if there would be a riot. So he took some water and washed his hands[c] in front of them all. He said, “I am not guilty of this man’s death. You are the ones who are doing it!”

25 The people answered, “We will take full responsibility for his death. You can blame us and even our children!”

26 Then Pilate set Barabbas free. And he told some soldiers to beat Jesus with whips. Then he handed him over to the soldiers to be killed on a cross.
Xenich

Post by Xenich »

rusty_shackleford wrote: April 18th, 2024, 11:02

D'oh!
Yep, never mind what the word says exactly, I mean.. lets look to the little words at the bottom written by Jews that tell us to disbelieve what the Word actually says and accept their explanation for it. Modern Christians can be such idiots these days. Even when you show them the exact scripture that conflicts with their narrative summaries, they just dismiss it.
Oyster Sauce
Turtle
Turtle

Post by Oyster Sauce »

Xenich wrote: April 18th, 2024, 13:03
I stated numerous times that jews can be very evil, and they killed Christ.
Hebrew authorities (the Sanhedrin) demand the Roman authorities kill Yeshua ben Yosef for local religious crimes, and the Roman authorities (Pontius Pilate) order their soldiers to do so, torturing the guy to death.

If I tell you to kill someone and you do it, when we get arrested and we have our trials, do you get found not guilty by saying "He told me that guy I killed was a criminal so it wasn't even my idea." and then I'm the only one convicted?
Then they blame all my relatives as well as me for the murder while ignoring you torturing the guy to death?

If anyone can explain how this isn't some sort of unfathomable Christian theistic blind spot/sophistry deliberately promoted by the Catholic Church of Rome from the beginning of that organization, I'd legitimately like to hear it.

You need to read Mathew. Basically, Pharisees wanted him killed, they tried to trip him up constantly with tests, eventually they just accused him and ordered him to be arrested by Pilate. Pilate interviewed him, found nothing wrong, and wanted to release him. He went before the crowd, tried to plead with them that Jesus was innocent and had committed no crime, but the people demanded he be executed. He gave them a chance to select between Barabbas (a known criminal) and Jesus and the Jews chose to release Barabbas and have Jesus executed.

Read all of Mathew 27 to get the entire story, but this is a point where Pilate is trying to have him released. The point is, they did kill him, they got him arrested and demanded he be killed, they are 100% responsible.

15 Every year at Passover time the governor would free one prisoner—whichever one the people wanted him to free. 16 At that time there was a man in prison who was known to be very bad. His name was Barabbas.

17 When a crowd gathered, Pilate said to them, “I will free one man for you. Which one do you want me to free: Barabbas or Jesus who is called the Messiah?” 18 Pilate knew that they had handed Jesus over to him because they were jealous of him.

19 While Pilate was sitting there in the place for judging, his wife sent a message to him. It said, “Don’t do anything with that man. He is not guilty. Last night I had a dream about him, and it troubled me very much.”

20 But the leading priests and older Jewish leaders told the people to ask for Barabbas to be set free and for Jesus to be killed.

21 Pilate said, “I have Barabbas and Jesus. Which one do you want me to set free for you?”

24 Pilate saw that there was nothing he could do to make the people change. In fact, it looked as if there would be a riot. So he took some water and washed his hands[c] in front of them all. He said, “I am not guilty of this man’s death. You are the ones who are doing it!”

25 The people answered, “We will take full responsibility for his death. You can blame us and even our children!”

26 Then Pilate set Barabbas free. And he told some soldiers to beat Jesus with whips. Then he handed him over to the soldiers to be killed on a cross.

"I disavow this execution, you're all crazy! Now, guards, beat the shit out of this guy before killing him."

What did he mean by this
Last edited by Oyster Sauce on April 18th, 2024, 13:11, edited 1 time in total.
Xenich

Post by Xenich »

Xenich wrote: April 17th, 2024, 13:27
atgblue1st wrote: April 17th, 2024, 13:00

It goes in context with what I had replied to.

1. The other guy was saying bad things happened to the Jews because they are evil. ( Genocide, "kicked out of nations )

2. If that's true, and they are the epitome of evil, then they should have only the worst things happen to them. ( Yet they are successful, etc )

3. Then you say "well good things happen to evil people because they are of satan )

. . . It is quite illogical...

But if instead lf seeing the Jews as a scapegoat to blame evil on, we see them as individuals, then yes. Some.have been satans servants, others have been servants of God. ( Matthew, Paul, Peter, and Jesus were Jews !).

There shall always be a remnant, holy for God. And it is for them that God protects Israel.
It is obvious you haven't even read the Bible. If you had, you would know about the "Synagogue of Satan", the "Jews who call themselves Jews, but are not" and the plan they play in the rise to power and eventual return of Christ.

You have absolutely no clue of what you are talking about.

I stated numerous times that jews can be very evil, and they killed Christ. But God still has a remnant saved, do you deny this? His remnant is who will carry on the earthly lineage of Israel, adding into it the gentiles who believe ( true Christians ) and make both folds one flock ( if you've read the Bible as you act like, you'll know what I'm talking about ). It is still for the remnant that God blesses and protects Israel.

Jew = Descendant of Judah (literal Hebrew translation)

Judah received the "Blessing of Kings" (that his line would produce kings and eventually the true king Christ)

Manasseh and Ephraim = Joseph's Sons, who was the Son of Jacob to which Judah sold into slavery. Jacob (Israel) adopted them, making them in line with his sons to bless them with the "Blessing of Many Nations"). Manasseh and Ephraim formed the tribes which were called The Kingdom of Israel, which was north of the The Kingdom of Judah (Jews) and separated by Benjamin.
► Show Spoiler

Joseph's sons who Jacob adopts and gives the Blessing of Nations (Abrahamic Blessing)

► Show Spoiler

Even if the Jews you speak of were such (they are not, they are the Synagogue of Satan, Revelation 2:9), they aren't even the "chosen ones" as per the Bible because Judah received his blessing, killed Christ, and the temple was destroyed, were cursed, and they were taken into slavery eventually by the Babylonians, completing the line of kings, and ending the blessing bestowed to them).

Manasseh and Ephraim were the ones who received Abrahams blessing and when the Assyrians conquered Israel, they were dispersed throughout the west into Greece and Europe, to become the many nations blessed by Jacob.

Jews even by the Bible are NOT the chosen ones, as a Jew is a descendant of Judah, not Manasseh and Ephraim.

You are wrong. Completely and have provided no actual scripture to support your claim.
Xenich

Post by Xenich »

Oyster Sauce wrote: April 18th, 2024, 13:09
Xenich wrote: April 18th, 2024, 13:03

"I disavow this execution, you're all crazy! Now, guards, beat the shit out of this guy before killing him."

What did he mean by this
He didn't want to execute him, but was pressured by the Jewish leaders to do so with the claim he was committing a crime by claiming he was the Messiah. The Jews wanted him dead. He interviewed Christ, could see no wrong doing, but the Jewish leaders persisted and if you know the times, they caused a lot of problems for the Romans, it was a serious issue of unrest at the time (note: they threatened to riot). So, he turned it over to the the people, giving them the choice to decide, washing his hands of it. They chose to kill him, they wanted him killed. They made the decision.

As for the roman soldiers beating Christ, this was each individuals choice to do so (was wrong on this, it was ordered by Pilate), not sure.. to be honest... it is maybe what was to be done to prisoners I guess, not much can be explained from the single verse. He was to be executed because the Jews demanded it though, and they accepted blame as well fully (even their children).

If the Jews would have never had Christ arrested, never demanded he be executed (even after Pilates plea), it would have never happened. Pinning this on the Romans is typical Jewry manipulation of "Not by my direct hand, so I am not responsible" which they practice daily in the world today.
Last edited by Xenich on April 18th, 2024, 13:48, edited 4 times in total.
Xenich

Post by Xenich »

Nammu Archag wrote: April 18th, 2024, 08:43
atgblue1st wrote: April 18th, 2024, 02:52
Nammu Archag wrote: April 17th, 2024, 13:21

Nobody believed this until 60 or so years ago when American Jews started pumping propaganda and funding into evangelical academic communities

The apostle Paul believed it when he ( under divine guidance ) wrote Romans, Colossians, and the author of Hebrews did too. ( I suspect Paul, but regardless ).
Paul was a literal Jewish pharisee btw
Saul was, and on the road to Damascus his transition began to become Paul. This is an example of how anyone can be brought to Christ and find redemption, that even a man who committed atrocities against God, can be saved. This is why I personally don't take an absolute hard stance on individual, only their behavior. Condemning people for what they are, rather than what they do is how you condemn yourself, for if you can not forgive those who honestly seek redemption, how can you be forgiven?
Last edited by Xenich on April 18th, 2024, 13:57, edited 1 time in total.
Irenaeus

Post by Irenaeus »

The good hebrews, like the Apostles, have already converted - but sometimes you still see an odd duck accepting Our Lord Jesus Christ. It's one in a million.
Anon

Post by Anon »

Xenich wrote: April 17th, 2024, 13:27
atgblue1st wrote: April 17th, 2024, 13:00

It goes in context with what I had replied to.

1. The other guy was saying bad things happened to the Jews because they are evil. ( Genocide, "kicked out of nations )

2. If that's true, and they are the epitome of evil, then they should have only the worst things happen to them. ( Yet they are successful, etc )

3. Then you say "well good things happen to evil people because they are of satan )

. . . It is quite illogical...

But if instead lf seeing the Jews as a scapegoat to blame evil on, we see them as individuals, then yes. Some.have been satans servants, others have been servants of God. ( Matthew, Paul, Peter, and Jesus were Jews !).

There shall always be a remnant, holy for God. And it is for them that God protects Israel.
It is obvious you haven't even read the Bible. If you had, you would know about the "Synagogue of Satan", the "Jews who call themselves Jews, but are not" and the plan they play in the rise to power and eventual return of Christ.

You have absolutely no clue of what you are talking about.

I stated numerous times that jews can be very evil, and they killed Christ. But God still has a remnant saved, do you deny this? His remnant is who will carry on the earthly lineage of Israel, adding into it the gentiles who believe ( true Christians ) and make both folds one flock ( if you've read the Bible as you act like, you'll know what I'm talking about ). It is still for the remnant that God blesses and protects Israel.
I'd withdraw my shekels and move to Argentina ASAP if I was in your place my guy, I can't foresee a good future for Israel in this present war. The muslim rebels have the checkmate already, you only haven't realized it yet.
Last edited by Anon on April 18th, 2024, 18:21, edited 2 times in total.
Nooneatall

Post by Nooneatall »

atgblue1st wrote: April 18th, 2024, 03:04
machnizedTerror wrote: April 17th, 2024, 14:18
atgblue1st wrote: April 17th, 2024, 12:51
You can try to twist Scripture to fit your narrative, but I don't even have to argue it, John (revelation) and the author of Hebrews already argued it for me.
I hope your Scripture doesn't include the Talmud. I hear it can get quite Jewish. Peak Jew I am told.

https://fisheaters.com/jc1.html
Sanhedrin 58b. If a heathen (Gentile) hits a Jew, the Gentile must be killed, hitting a Jew is the same as hitting God.

Sanhedrin 54b. A Jewish man may marry a female child who has reached the age of three years and one day and may consummate that marriage

Sanhedrin 57a. A Jew need not pay a Gentile ("Cuthean") the wages owed him for work.

Sanhedrin 57a. When a Jew murders a Gentile ("Cuthean"), there will be no death penalty, and what a Jew steals from a Gentile he may keep.

Yebamoth 98a. Gentiles, "whose flesh is as the flesh of asses, and whose issue is like the issue of horses," have children who are legally fatherless.

Abodah Zarah 22a-22b. Gentiles can't be trusted with cows because they do immoral things with them, and they sexually prefer the cattle of Israelites to their own wives.

Shabbath 116a. Jews should destroy Christian books [ironically].

Minor Tractates. Soferim 15, Rule 10. Even the best of the Gentiles should be killed (Tob shebe goyyim harog).

Yebamoth 63a. Adam had sexual intercourse with all the animals in the Garden of Eden.

Baba Mezia 59b. God admits a rabbi won a debate against Him.
Just a peak at some Talmud "Teachings"
atgblue1st wrote: April 17th, 2024, 00:01
Orthodox Jews dont do 5 year olds
Maybe its true that Jews don't want to have sex with 5 year olds.
That might be too old for Jews.

https://www.sefaria.org
Ketubot 11b:
Rava said that this is what the mishna is saying: An adult man who engaged in intercourse with a minor girl less than three years old has done nothing, as intercourse with a girl less than three years old is tantamount to poking a finger into the eye. In the case of an eye, after a tear falls from it another tear forms to replace it. Similarly, the ruptured hymen of the girl younger than three is restored. And a young boy who engaged in intercourse with an adult woman renders her as one whose hymen was ruptured by wood. And with regard to the case of a woman whose hymen was ruptured by wood itself, there is a dispute between Rabbi Meir and the Rabbis. Rabbi Meir maintains that her marriage contract is two hundred dinars, and the Rabbis maintain that it is one hundred dinars.

But what is your point with this? What are you arguing? I've not said that there aren't evil jews. Even when Jesus was on earth, there were divisions such as the pharisees and the sadducees.

This doesn't stop the fact that God has retained a remnant of pure, righteous Jews for whom he protects Israel as a nation, and after purging the evil from it, will lead them in a 1,000 year reign.

Jews have done bad things, but Israel is not the boogey man that causes all evil.
Counter argument:
Shut the fuck up you dumb, jew cock sucking faggot
Xenich

Post by Xenich »

Nooneatall wrote: April 18th, 2024, 18:32
atgblue1st wrote: April 18th, 2024, 03:04
machnizedTerror wrote: April 17th, 2024, 14:18

I hope your Scripture doesn't include the Talmud. I hear it can get quite Jewish. Peak Jew I am told.

https://fisheaters.com/jc1.html

Just a peak at some Talmud "Teachings"

Maybe its true that Jews don't want to have sex with 5 year olds.
That might be too old for Jews.

https://www.sefaria.org
Ketubot 11b:

But what is your point with this? What are you arguing? I've not said that there aren't evil jews. Even when Jesus was on earth, there were divisions such as the pharisees and the sadducees.

This doesn't stop the fact that God has retained a remnant of pure, righteous Jews for whom he protects Israel as a nation, and after purging the evil from it, will lead them in a 1,000 year reign.

Jews have done bad things, but Israel is not the boogey man that causes all evil.
Counter argument:
Shut the fuck up you dumb, jew cock sucking faggot

I mean, he completely misses the point that the modern Judaism follows the Talmud, the Talmud literally teaches the above. Yet he is so completely clueless that he doesn't realize this? What is his point?

"Yeah, umm I know thier bible teaches that, and it is evil, and yes... they did kill Christ, and well... sure they still denounce him now, and yeah, umm... have a negative view of Christians, but... umm... and even though most of them use the Talmud, it doesn't mean they actually follow it! They are still Gods chosen, just go read it all in these books in that Bible book thingy I mentioned, somewhere in there you will find if you dig really hard what I am talking about, cuz I am not going to you know.. cast pearls before swine and all.. cuz... they are our greatest ally!!!"
Acrux
Turtle
Turtle

Post by Acrux »

The greatest trick Talmudites ever pulled was convincing the world that their religion is the same as the Old Testament saints'.
machnizedTerror

Post by machnizedTerror »

Xenich wrote: April 18th, 2024, 13:37
Even if the Jews you speak of were such (they are not, they are the Synagogue of Satan, Revelation 2:9), they aren't even the "chosen ones" as per the Bible because Judah received his blessing, killed Christ, and the temple was destroyed, were cursed, and they were taken into slavery eventually by the Babylonians, completing the line of kings, and ending the blessing bestowed to them).

Manasseh and Ephraim were the ones who received Abrahams blessing and when the Assyrians conquered Israel, they were dispersed throughout the west into Greece and Europe, to become the many nations blessed by Jacob.

Jews even by the Bible are NOT the chosen ones, as a Jew is a descendant of Judah, not Manasseh and Ephraim.

You are wrong. Completely and have provided no actual scripture to support your claim.
I am not an expert in Jews but how many types of Jews are there?
Are Manasseh and Ephraim a separate type?
Acrux
Turtle
Turtle

Post by Acrux »

machnizedTerror wrote: April 18th, 2024, 19:43
Too many
Xenich

Post by Xenich »

machnizedTerror wrote: April 18th, 2024, 19:43
Xenich wrote: April 18th, 2024, 13:37

Are Manasseh and Ephraim a separate type?

13 tribes total, the sons of Jacob (also called Israel) (though Levi was not given land, rather they were the book keepers and in charge of the administration of all the tribes).

Jews come from Judah (ie this is the Hebrew translation.. "descendant of Judah"), only 1/12th of the tribes.

Manasseh and Ephraim are the Sons of Joseph (Jacobs son) who he adopted on his death bed and blessed them both (Though Ephraim received the greater of that blessing). Each were given land as well and were the members of the tribe of 12.

While all are Israelites (ie descendants of Jacob, aka Israel), only those descendent of Judah are "Jews".
Acrux
Turtle
Turtle

Post by Acrux »

Also, one of Ephraim or Manasseh eventually replaces the tribe of Dan. Anytime the tribe of Dan is mentioned in scripture it's negative, and in Revelation Dan is gone but E&P are mentioned in place of Joseph.
Rand

Post by Rand »

Xenich wrote: April 18th, 2024, 13:43
If the Jews would have never had Christ arrested, never demanded he be executed (even after Pilates plea), it would have never happened. Pinning this on the Romans is typical Jewry manipulation of "Not by my direct hand, so I am not responsible" which they practice daily in the world today.
I agree that he probably wouldn't have been killed by the Romans if the Hebrew authorities hadn't got their usual mobs of rabble to go and harass Pilate, but the rest of your story (and several in the bible) don't match known events. And several accounts conflict or present different information without indicating things in the other accounts. (Was Yeshua taken directly to the house of Caiaphas, as per Matthew, or to Annas as per John? Likewise they conflict on whether there was a trial or just private questioning, among other things.)

It was the Sanhedrin (the Hebrew high clerical assembly/council of rabbi partriarchs under Herod Antipas) that first arrested and tried Yeshua, also torturing him with beatings and other corporal punishments, only sending him to Pilate after their legal conviction, as they were not allowed by the Roman government to exact capital punishment.
Whereupon Pilate sent Yeshua to Antipas, and Antipas refused to get involved and try him, returning him to Pilate, who bowed to the demands of the sanhedrin and ordered him executed.
The Romans could have just had Yeshua summarily executed with a quick sword thrust or axe blow, but the motivation for the torture and brutally extended execution, that were carried out by the Roman troops, as per the orders clearly from somewhere in the governorship (if not Pilate himself) is a mystery, since the Romans clearly didn't understand why the Hebrew clerics were so riled up about some local religious nuts, as they saw it. In the stories, Pilate himself seems perplexed by the venom of the sanhedrin.

Whatever Hebrew crowds appeared were no doubt agents or willing puppets of the sanhedrin sent to harass and threaten Pilate into doing what the rabbi patriarchs wanted.
Most Hebrews, even in Galillee, had never even heard of this latest messianic "troublemaker" Yeshua ben Yoseph and certainly had no opinion on the matter. Most died never having heard his name, considering it took about a century for the cult to pick up steam again northwards in Asia Minor, when many of the biblical accounts were written.
And it's not like Yeshua ben Yoseph was singled out. The Hebrew clergy were very tired of all the messiahs causing trouble for them over the recent decades and had as many of them done away with as they could over the decades where there was that great messianic fervor in the area.
Last edited by Rand on April 18th, 2024, 21:13, edited 5 times in total.
Xenich

Post by Xenich »

Rand wrote: April 18th, 2024, 21:07
Xenich wrote: April 18th, 2024, 13:43
I agree that he probably wouldn't have been killed by the Romans if the Hebrew authorities hadn't got their usual mobs of rabble to go and harass Pilate, but the rest of your story (and several in the bible) don't match known events. And several accounts conflict or present different information without indicating things in the other accounts. (Was Yeshua taken directly to the house of Caiaphas, as per Matthew, or to Annas as per John? Likewise they conflict on whether there was a trial or just private questioning, among other things.)

It was the Sanhedrin (the Hebrew high clerical assembly/council of rabbi partriarchs under Herod Antipas) that first arrested and tried Yeshua, also torturing him with beatings and other corporal punishments, only sending him to Pilate after their legal conviction, as they were not allowed by the Roman government to exact capital punishment.
Whereupon Pilate sent Yeshua to Antipas, and Antipas refused to get involved and try him, returning him to Pilate, who bowed to the demands of the sanhedrin and ordered him executed.
The Romans could have just had Yeshua summarily executed with a quick sword thrust or axe blow, but the motivation for the torture and brutally extended execution, that were carried out by the Roman troops, as per the orders clearly from somewhere in the governorship (if not Pilate himself) is a mystery, since the Romans clearly didn't understand why the Hebrew clerics were so riled up about some local religious nuts, as they saw it. In the stories, Pilate himself seems perplexed by the venom of the sanhedrin.

Whatever Hebrew crowds appeared were no doubt agents or willing puppets of the sanhedrin sent to harass and threaten Pilate into doing what the rabbi patriarchs wanted.
Most Hebrews, even in Galillee, had never even heard of this latest messianic "troublemaker" Yeshua ben Yoseph and certainly had no opinion on the matter. Most died never having heard his name, considering it took about a century for the cult to pick up steam again northwards in Asia Minor, when many of the biblical accounts were written.
And it's not like Yeshua ben Yoseph was singled out. The Hebrew clergy were very tired of all the messiahs causing trouble for them over the recent decades and had as many of them done away with as they could over the decades where there was that great messianic fervor in the area.
Not sure the conflict you mention.

Annas was the father in law of Caiaphas. Also, he was the high priest prior, but deposed because the Romans found him difficult to push around. Even so, he was the one that got them to select who would be high priest in his stead (ie his sons, and also his step-son Caiaphas). This was done so he would stay in charge of the position under the guise that the Romans were getting someone different. High priests according to Judaism are appointed for life and Jews considered him still to be in that role.

The rest doesn't change the fact that the Jews wanted him killed, sought to have him arrested, pushed for the entire thing, and ruled accordingly during Pilate. You can quibble over the Romans being mean or the like, but it doesn't change the fact that the Jews plotted and carried out to have him killed. There is no hiding from this.

The rest is just typical rhetoric about Christ just being some guy and not the Messiah, something the Jews often claim to dismiss the fact that they murdered him.
Last edited by Xenich on April 18th, 2024, 22:02, edited 1 time in total.
Oyster Sauce
Turtle
Turtle

Post by Oyster Sauce »

This was produced by Jews and not anti-semites, I swear

Rand

Post by Rand »

Xenich wrote: April 18th, 2024, 22:01
The rest doesn't change the fact that the Jews wanted him killed, sought to have him arrested, pushed for the entire thing, and ruled accordingly during Pilate. You can quibble over the Romans being mean or the like, but it doesn't change the fact that the Jews plotted and carried out to have him killed. There is no hiding from this.
Most of "the jews" never heard of the guy.
It was the high rabbis and their minions.
It's astroturfing from 2 millenia ago.
I'm sure the rabbis went to their followers and told them to form a crowd to antagonize Pilate into doing what they wanted because he didn't see the point himself.
The rest of the bible story regarding what the crowd did or said sounds, frankly, like bullshit written by angry zealots with an axe to grind.
You see the same sort of astroturfed "popular will" bullshit today in the media. I don't believe it now and so I don't believe it then.

Nobody has yet given a good explanation why the Romans should get a pass.
I still believe that it's the early Catholic Church that was uncomfortable with their predecessor's roles in the story shifting blame to the foreigner jews.
Not that the jewish clergy weren't to blame for their murderous demands.
But blaming all jews and letting all the Romans off is bullshit.
Boontaker

Post by Boontaker »

Plenty of reasons to dislike jews without arguing about who's responsible for the Crucifixion. I have met poor drug addicted jews who still defend the rich "elite" jews from criticism, because muh jew. jews would rather defend the boot of the person pushing them into the mud than agree with an antisemite. Despicable people
machnizedTerror

Post by machnizedTerror »

Oyster Sauce wrote: April 19th, 2024, 02:27
This was produced by Jews and not anti-semites, I swear

Only Jews could make a dollar mascot that runs around chasing children whilst thinking it's a kid's show.
Jews love their head canon so anything is possible with them.
Weird song at 20:00. Like really weird.
I also find it funny that they just started using JPGs during that song.