We have a Steam curator now. You should be following it. https://store.steampowered.com/curator/44994899-RPGHQ/

The JEW thread.

Do you have a dumb political opinion? Do you want other people to know about your dumb political opinion? Look no further!
A Chinese opium den

Post by A Chinese opium den »

rusty_shackleford wrote: April 17th, 2024, 15:04
"agree with me or you are a jew"
is this what it's like to be brown?
But...
rusty_shackleford wrote: April 17th, 2024, 15:02
Gregz wrote: April 17th, 2024, 15:00
Because rusty is a cryptokike who supports israel.
you are jewish.
:scratch: What could this mean?
rusty_shackleford
Site Admin

Post by rusty_shackleford »

A Chinese opium den wrote: April 17th, 2024, 15:58
But...
you are jewish.
He admitted to being jewish.
Gregz
Turtle
Turtle

Post by Gregz »

A Chinese opium den wrote: April 17th, 2024, 15:58
But...
you are jewish.
It means that the administrator of this website is a disingenuous liar and a troll.
rusty_shackleford
Site Admin

rusty_shackleford wrote: April 16th, 2024, 14:42
Gregz wrote: April 16th, 2024, 14:42
rusty_shackleford wrote: April 16th, 2024, 14:21
gregz admitted to being jewish in chat, I feel like I deserve some apologies
<Gregz> <Irenaeus> I have a big portuguese family and no one ever had a mulato child <- lots of jews in portugal though, over the centuries. Ever get a genetic test? My brother got one and I'm 2% ashkenazi jew.
"How many generations back is 2% DNA? To find where you get your 2 percent DNA, you will have to search back to about 5 or 6 generations. This would be your great 4x great-grandparents. To figure this out, you will need to use the 50% DNA inheritance rule."

There is definitely one back there somewhere. I think I can trace it to my grandmother on my father's side. IIRC they were all gospel-singing Lutheran Germans. It must have been one of her great-grandparents. So, Germany about 5 or 6 generations back, circa the early 1800s? Likely an unwelcome half-breed who immigrated to America. Anyway, that one left jewry behind and accepted Christ, so good for him/her.
this poster is jewish
Boontaker

Post by Boontaker »

rusty_shackleford wrote: April 17th, 2024, 16:09
rusty_shackleford wrote: April 16th, 2024, 14:42
Gregz wrote: April 16th, 2024, 14:42

"How many generations back is 2% DNA? To find where you get your 2 percent DNA, you will have to search back to about 5 or 6 generations. This would be your great 4x great-grandparents. To figure this out, you will need to use the 50% DNA inheritance rule."

There is definitely one back there somewhere. I think I can trace it to my grandmother on my father's side. IIRC they were all gospel-singing Lutheran Germans. It must have been one of her great-grandparents. So, Germany about 5 or 6 generations back, circa the early 1800s? Likely an unwelcome half-breed who immigrated to America. Anyway, that one left jewry behind and accepted Christ, so good for him/her.
this poster is jewish
Imagine trusting a jewish company with your DNA. Then imagine believing them when they lied to you about your results.

I can't imagine it, I just start laughing. It's so ridiculous
Last edited by Boontaker on April 17th, 2024, 16:11, edited 1 time in total.
Acrux
Turtle
Turtle

Post by Acrux »

Dogs are unclean animals to jews.

Gregz kills dogs.

:scratch:
rusty_shackleford
Site Admin

I post the truth and only get called a liar. I provide evidence, and they insist I am just a troll. What a curious series of events.
Gregz
Turtle
Turtle

Post by Gregz »

Boontaker wrote: April 17th, 2024, 16:11
Imagine trusting a jewish company with your DNA. Then imagine believing them when they lied to you about your results.

Problem is, it was my brother who got the test, not me. I had no agency in the decision whatsoever. And yes, 2% is so small that it could be an error, or kike meddling.
A Chinese opium den

rusty_shackleford wrote: April 17th, 2024, 16:14
I post the truth and only get called a liar. I provide evidence, and they insist I am just a troll. What a curious series of events.
You've got greggz dead to rights as I see it, but also I don't trust anything a jew says so I don't believe ancestry dot com. Killing a dog is decisively not white behavior though, dogs are (white) man's best friend. I don't know what to believe anymore :Inspector:
Gregz
Turtle
Turtle

Post by Gregz »

A Chinese opium den wrote: April 17th, 2024, 16:17
You've got greggz dead to rights as I see it, but also I don't trust anything a jew says so I don't believe ancestry dot com. Killing a dog is decisively not white behavior though, dogs are (white) man's best friend. I don't know what to believe anymore :Inspector:
I've never killed a dog in my life.
A Chinese opium den

Gregz wrote: April 17th, 2024, 16:19
The plot thickens
rusty_shackleford
Site Admin

Gregz wrote: April 17th, 2024, 16:19
Merely bragging online about how you want to kill dogs because you're too much of a pussy to actually do it is arguably even worse
viewtopic.php?f=12&t=1057-don-t-let-gre ... r-your-dog
Last edited by rusty_shackleford on April 17th, 2024, 16:20, edited 1 time in total.
BosanskiSeljak

Post by BosanskiSeljak »

Gregz wrote: April 17th, 2024, 16:15
Boontaker wrote: April 17th, 2024, 16:11

Problem is, it was my brother who got the test, not me. I had no agency in the decision whatsoever. And yes, 2% is so small that it could be an error, or kike meddling.
2% is still 2% too much jew
atgblue1st

Post by atgblue1st »

Nammu Archag wrote: April 17th, 2024, 13:21
atgblue1st wrote: April 17th, 2024, 12:51

The book of Hebrews makes it very clear that there is still a pending rest to be given to Israel as a nation. Joseph's sons each got .5 of a tribe ( lists vary in the Bible based on the context being discussed, I won't pretend to have a perfect eschatology).

Yes, Israel as a nation turned on God, killed Christ, and have oft gone after false gods, BUT God has reserved for Himself a remnant. By sovereignty, God keeps at yhe very least a small amount of Jews as Christians.

God protects the nation as a whole, and at some point post-tribulation, there will be a fresh Israel with only true believers to reign with Christ as King for 1,000 years ( revelation is very specific about this ).
This fulfills the pending promise of rest explained by Hebrews. (to include all the "gentiles" who also believe and are therefore part of Israel, being a Jew inwardly). Paul makes it very clear in Romans that Jew-hood is bestowed based on if that person id a Christian. Again, many Jews DO curse God, and they will go to hell and not enjoy any earthly reign with Christ, but the nation of Israel still stands.

You can try to twist Scripture to fit your narrative, but I don't even have to argue it, John (revelation) and the author of Hebrews already argued it for me.

Gaza was filled by muslims who ran there to set up tents to try to keep the land from Israel. It is just a staging ground for all the muslims to wage war sgainst Israel. They've ( muslims ) been jealous of Israel's land since forever. Stemming from the rivalry that muslims are from the bastard illegitimate child Ishamel, and Jews, from the promised legitimate heir Isaac.
Nobody believed this until 60 or so years ago when American Jews started pumping propaganda and funding into evangelical academic communities

The apostle Paul believed it when he ( under divine guidance ) wrote Romans, Colossians, and the author of Hebrews did too. ( I suspect Paul, but regardless ).
atgblue1st

Post by atgblue1st »

Xenich wrote: April 17th, 2024, 13:12
Xenich wrote: April 17th, 2024, 00:32

You seem to be quite ignorant of history (and the Bible). The Bolsheviks history in Russia isn't a secret. Read up on 1917 Russia and the Kulaks, the Holodomor. Prior to that, the Jews murdered the sitting Czar Nicholas the II and the entire Romanov family.

Israel was bought through the Balfour agreement from the British who acquired it through through force, then the Jews migrated there in 1947 and murdered the inhabitants pushing them into prisons over the years (which you know as Gaza).

As for the Bible, they are not protected... Their "blessing" (if they even are from Judah) was completed when Christ was born and they murdered him, and God destroyed the temple, and the Jews were taken into slavery eventually by the Babylonians. The "blessing of nations" was given to Joseph's son's who Jacob adopted and they formed the kingdoms of Ephraim and Manasseh (also known as Israel, not Judah which was in the south) to which they were conquered by the Assyrians and fled to the areas of Greece and throughout Europe.

The "chosen ones" is a false claim that doesn't even reconcile with the Bible as Abraham's Blessing is to those who accept Christ (Genesis 12:3 and Galatians 3:16-29), which Jews do not... they curse him and hate him. The Talmud is their guide and it was the oral traditions passed down by the Pharisees and it specifically denounces Christ, Christians, and non-Jews, calling them animals and beasts.

The current destruction of this country is the same as it was with the Weimar Republic where homosexuality, trans, prostitution, usury, ran rampant and it destroyed the economy putting the Germans into poverty.

Everything I have said can be backed up with the actual Bible, Talmud, and historical documents that prove these occurrences. ie... facts. You go ahead and keep using your obvious retarded logic of "if that were true.. then..." it is par for the course for being stupid, or lying and being devious... by the way, something the Talmud teaches is acceptable by Jews to do when manipulating for their goals.

It's irrelevant if a jewish person/s was involved with russia, or anything else. My poiny is, it wasn't "The Jews" as a nation backing that. I agree there are horrid individual Jews too.

Regarding the Bible, hopefully I'm not casting pearls before swine!

The book of Hebrews makes it very clear that there is still a pending rest to be given to Israel as a nation. Joseph's sons each got .5 of a tribe ( lists vary in the Bible based on the context being discussed, I won't pretend to have a perfect eschatology).

Yes, Israel as a nation turned on God, killed Christ, and have oft gone after false gods, BUT God has reserved for Himself a remnant. By sovereignty, God keeps at yhe very least a small amount of Jews as Christians.

God protects the nation as a whole, and at some point post-tribulation, there will be a fresh Israel with only true believers to reign with Christ as King for 1,000 years ( revelation is very specific about this ).
This fulfills the pending promise of rest explained by Hebrews. (to include all the "gentiles" who also believe and are therefore part of Israel, being a Jew inwardly). Paul makes it very clear in Romans that Jew-hood is bestowed based on if that person id a Christian. Again, many Jews DO curse God, and they will go to hell and not enjoy any earthly reign with Christ, but the nation of Israel still stands.

You can try to twist Scripture to fit your narrative, but I don't even have to argue it, John (revelation) and the author of Hebrews already argued it for me.

Gaza was filled by muslims who ran there to set up tents to try to keep the land from Israel. It is just a staging ground for all the muslims to wage war sgainst Israel. They've ( muslims ) been jealous of Israel's land since forever. Stemming from the rivalry that muslims are from the bastard illegitimate child Ishamel, and Jews, from the promised legitimate heir Isaac.
None of what you say counters the evidence I presented.

Like I said, you are ignorant of the facts and spouting programmed Zionist garbage (not even intelligently as you lack even the knowledge to be specific to your mention). You dismiss scripture that clearly shows your claim to be invalid while never using any scripture to clarify your position. You disregard the past of Russia as merely "some Jews", while ignoring the part of the Jews as an organizational standard they have established and validated their claims, their positions, their intentions numerous times over the years through historical documents and occurrences.

You completely ignore the Talmud, which is the largest practice of modern Judaism which clearly shows their positions.

It is clear you have nothing to add to the discussion, you are too ignorant to sit at this table and too arrogant and dishonest to even begin to evaluate it.

You directly ignore what I said. You who claim to be so knowledgeable, don't know what Hebrews says? or Romans? Or Colossians? If you really cared to know, you could read them yourself.

Most of what you reply with is just "that's not true!". . . . not actually rebutting anything. I"ll respond to a few more people and do a summary, then I shall cease casting my pearls of wisdom and insight before the neo-swine of the earth!

atgblue1st

Post by atgblue1st »

Xenich wrote: April 17th, 2024, 13:27
atgblue1st wrote: April 17th, 2024, 13:00
WhiteShark wrote: April 17th, 2024, 07:44

As regards poverty, why should we expect that the synagogue of satan would be poor?

Satan can and does shower his followers with earthly glory and riches. It's not at all uncommon for the godly to experience misfortune and the ungodly good fortune in this life.

It goes in context with what I had replied to.

1. The other guy was saying bad things happened to the Jews because they are evil. ( Genocide, "kicked out of nations )

2. If that's true, and they are the epitome of evil, then they should have only the worst things happen to them. ( Yet they are successful, etc )

3. Then you say "well good things happen to evil people because they are of satan )

. . . It is quite illogical...

But if instead lf seeing the Jews as a scapegoat to blame evil on, we see them as individuals, then yes. Some.have been satans servants, others have been servants of God. ( Matthew, Paul, Peter, and Jesus were Jews !).

There shall always be a remnant, holy for God. And it is for them that God protects Israel.
It is obvious you haven't even read the Bible. If you had, you would know about the "Synagogue of Satan", the "Jews who call themselves Jews, but are not" and the plan they play in the rise to power and eventual return of Christ.

You have absolutely no clue of what you are talking about.

I stated numerous times that jews can be very evil, and they killed Christ. But God still has a remnant saved, do you deny this? His remnant is who will carry on the earthly lineage of Israel, adding into it the gentiles who believe ( true Christians ) and make both folds one flock ( if you've read the Bible as you act like, you'll know what I'm talking about ). It is still for the remnant that God blesses and protects Israel.
Rand

Post by Rand »

rusty_shackleford wrote: April 16th, 2024, 20:55
things start making a lot more sense when you connect the dots
Jul 02 18:40:41 <@Rusty_Shackleford> did you know gregz married a jew?
Jul 02 18:41:26 <@Rusty_Shackleford> tell them about it gregz
Jul 02 18:41:34 <Gregz> I dated a jewish girl, we weren't married
Jul 02 18:41:39 <@Rusty_Shackleford> how long, gregz
Jul 02 18:41:41 <Gregz> hell, we're still friends
Jul 02 18:41:43 <Gregz> 8 years?
Jewish women are usually annoying, but they're only a bit more self-obsessed than the average woman.
It's the male Jews, and the ultra rich or rabbinical class, that are the real problem with that race.
atgblue1st

Post by atgblue1st »

machnizedTerror wrote: April 17th, 2024, 14:18
I hope your Scripture doesn't include the Talmud. I hear it can get quite Jewish. Peak Jew I am told.

https://fisheaters.com/jc1.html
Sanhedrin 58b. If a heathen (Gentile) hits a Jew, the Gentile must be killed, hitting a Jew is the same as hitting God.

Sanhedrin 54b. A Jewish man may marry a female child who has reached the age of three years and one day and may consummate that marriage

Sanhedrin 57a. A Jew need not pay a Gentile ("Cuthean") the wages owed him for work.

Sanhedrin 57a. When a Jew murders a Gentile ("Cuthean"), there will be no death penalty, and what a Jew steals from a Gentile he may keep.

Yebamoth 98a. Gentiles, "whose flesh is as the flesh of asses, and whose issue is like the issue of horses," have children who are legally fatherless.

Abodah Zarah 22a-22b. Gentiles can't be trusted with cows because they do immoral things with them, and they sexually prefer the cattle of Israelites to their own wives.

Shabbath 116a. Jews should destroy Christian books [ironically].

Minor Tractates. Soferim 15, Rule 10. Even the best of the Gentiles should be killed (Tob shebe goyyim harog).

Yebamoth 63a. Adam had sexual intercourse with all the animals in the Garden of Eden.

Baba Mezia 59b. God admits a rabbi won a debate against Him.
Just a peak at some Talmud "Teachings"
atgblue1st wrote: April 17th, 2024, 00:01
Orthodox Jews dont do 5 year olds
Maybe its true that Jews don't want to have sex with 5 year olds.
That might be too old for Jews.

https://www.sefaria.org
Ketubot 11b:
Rava said that this is what the mishna is saying: An adult man who engaged in intercourse with a minor girl less than three years old has done nothing, as intercourse with a girl less than three years old is tantamount to poking a finger into the eye. In the case of an eye, after a tear falls from it another tear forms to replace it. Similarly, the ruptured hymen of the girl younger than three is restored. And a young boy who engaged in intercourse with an adult woman renders her as one whose hymen was ruptured by wood. And with regard to the case of a woman whose hymen was ruptured by wood itself, there is a dispute between Rabbi Meir and the Rabbis. Rabbi Meir maintains that her marriage contract is two hundred dinars, and the Rabbis maintain that it is one hundred dinars.

But what is your point with this? What are you arguing? I've not said that there aren't evil jews. Even when Jesus was on earth, there were divisions such as the pharisees and the sadducees.

This doesn't stop the fact that God has retained a remnant of pure, righteous Jews for whom he protects Israel as a nation, and after purging the evil from it, will lead them in a 1,000 year reign.

Jews have done bad things, but Israel is not the boogey man that causes all evil.
machnizedTerror

Post by machnizedTerror »

atgblue1st wrote: April 18th, 2024, 03:04
But what is your point with this? What are you arguing? I've not said that there aren't evil jews. Even when Jesus was on earth, there were divisions such as the pharisees and the sadducees.

This doesn't stop the fact that God has retained a remnant of pure, righteous Jews for whom he protects Israel as a nation, and after purging the evil from it, will lead them in a 1,000 year reign.

Jews have done bad things, but Israel is not the boogey man that causes all evil.
As long as all Jews use the Talmud in their teachings all Jews are evil.
If they don't use the Talmud, they aren't Jews.
Prove me wrong, I double dare you. :Inspector:
Rand

Post by Rand »

atgblue1st wrote: April 18th, 2024, 03:00
I stated numerous times that jews can be very evil, and they killed Christ.
I legitimately can't understand this argument.
Hebrew authorities (the Sanhedrin) demand the Roman authorities kill Yeshua ben Yosef for local religious crimes, and the Roman authorities (Pontius Pilate) order their soldiers to do so, torturing the guy to death.
But it's somehow "the Jews" that killed him?

If I tell you to kill someone and you do it, when we get arrested and we have our trials, do you get found not guilty by saying "He told me that guy I killed was a criminal so it wasn't even my idea." and then I'm the only one convicted?
Then they blame all my relatives as well as me for the murder while ignoring you torturing the guy to death?

If anyone can explain how this isn't some sort of unfathomable Christian theistic blind spot/sophistry deliberately promoted by the Catholic Church of Rome from the beginning of that organization, I'd legitimately like to hear it.

Note that I don't think Jews aren't a giant moral/ethical problem, nor do I think that the Sanhedrin aren't culpable for a politically motivated arrest of an inconvenient ideological enemy.
I'd just like to have a good reason why the Romans should get a pass for their second trial and torturous execution of the guy.
Last edited by Rand on April 18th, 2024, 03:17, edited 1 time in total.
rusty_shackleford
Site Admin

Gregz wrote: April 18th, 2024, 03:12
The difference between @rusty_shackleford and me.

fuentes is a brown muslim lover
atgblue1st

Post by atgblue1st »

Anyway. Jesus rightly said not to cast your pearls before swine. Especially this new-age neo swine we have running around everywhere. So I give you one final set of facts. Ignore at your own peril!

Everyone will be judged one day for their sins, and only those repenting and believing Jesus Christ will be saved. ( regardless of their nationality ).

Additionally, Israel is God's chosen nation, from Abraham. The Muslims are bastard descendants, the Jews are the legitimate heirs.

Satan has used un-believers in all nationalities to wreak havoc, death, and generally an abundance of sin everywhere as he seeks to destroy God. ( but will never succeed obviously! ). Especially his favorite, are Jews, as they are of the chosen people of God.

Now, anyone who is a true Christian, is a Jew spiritually, and part of spiritual Israel. So in God's eyes, all believers are Israel.

God is still going to fulfill a promise to physical Israel, and fill it with a population of true believers ( true spiritual Israelites ). He will purge out all the evil fake jews and everyone else, from off the face of the planet.

1,000 years later, some events happen, the world is burned up and made new, and the population of paradise will be those who truly believed in life. Everyone else will burn in hell forever. ( regardless of their nationality ).

Sinful desires of men is what causes the evil in the world. Be they evil Jews, Russians, Muslims, Chinese, all. Jews have done evil, but they are also victims more than not, because satan is wanting to destroy God's people, and they are God's people.

This jew-hate that you all seem to believe whole-heartedly, is nothing more than conspiracy theories for political means. Like believing that capitalism is evil, or socialism/communism is good, or biden is a good president, it's all hogwash.

This was my last pearl of wisdom, I'll waste no more! Responses will just be the generic "nuh-uh!".

Shalom!
atgblue1st

Post by atgblue1st »

Rand wrote: April 18th, 2024, 03:16
atgblue1st wrote: April 18th, 2024, 03:00
I stated numerous times that jews can be very evil, and they killed Christ.
I legitimately can't understand this argument.
Hebrew authorities (the Sanhedrin) demand the Roman authorities kill Yeshua ben Yosef for local religious crimes, and the Roman authorities (Pontius Pilate) order their soldiers to do so, torturing the guy to death.
But it's somehow "the Jews" that killed him?

If I tell you to kill someone and you do it, when we get arrested and we have our trials, do you get found not guilty by saying "He told me that guy I killed was a criminal so it wasn't even my idea." and then I'm the only one convicted?
Then they blame all my relatives as well as me for the murder while ignoring you torturing the guy to death?

If anyone can explain how this isn't some sort of unfathomable Christian theistic blind spot/sophistry deliberately promoted by the Catholic Church of Rome from the beginning of that organization, I'd legitimately like to hear it.

Note that I don't think Jews aren't a giant moral/ethical problem, nor do I think that the Sanhedrin aren't culpable for a politically motivated arrest of an inconvenient ideological enemy.
I'd just like to have a good reason why the Romans should get a pass for their second trial and torturous execution of the guy.

I"ll clarify! I don't give the romans a pass. they physically were responsible and should be judged accordingly ( and they are! ). But Israel also is guilty as they demanded the death of Christ. Both parties to blame. I mentioned just the Jews, as some thought I was saying that Jews were historically innocent of crimes. They aren't.
atgblue1st

Post by atgblue1st »

machnizedTerror wrote: April 18th, 2024, 03:13

As long as all Jews use the Talmud in their teachings all Jews are evil.
If they don't use the Talmud, they aren't Jews.
Prove me wrong, I double dare you. :Inspector:

That is like saying only Jews alligned with the pharisees were Jews and not those alligned with the sadducees.

there are jews that believe in only the Old Testament, others accept Christ and believe the new testament as well, I"m sure there are those who only believe in the teachings of the talmud.
Irenaeus

Post by Irenaeus »

rusty_shackleford wrote: April 18th, 2024, 03:18
He's also a federal informant/asset.
Last edited by Irenaeus on April 18th, 2024, 03:39, edited 1 time in total.
Gregz
Turtle
Turtle

Post by Gregz »

Irenaeus wrote: April 18th, 2024, 03:39
machnizedTerror

Post by machnizedTerror »

atgblue1st wrote: April 18th, 2024, 03:32
That is like saying only Jews alligned with the pharisees were Jews and not those alligned with the sadducees.

there are jews that believe in only the Old Testament, others accept Christ and believe the new testament as well, I"m sure there are those who only believe in the teachings of the talmud.
@Xenich I told you so, people do indeed claim that not every Jew reads the Talmud. :smug:
A Chinese opium den

The bliblical jew is not the same as what we call the modern day jew. They are a parasitic class that has swindled everyone into believing they were the ones written about in the bible to con fellas like you into supporting them with no legitimate reason because "they are gods chosen people". You got punked lol :smug:
maidenhaver

Post by maidenhaver »

Gregz wrote: April 18th, 2024, 03:42
Irenaeus wrote: April 18th, 2024, 03:39
At this point, if you have a platform, you glow. But I'm a schizo and don't believe in politics.