Transexuality, Homosexuality, and Other Mental Illnesses

Do you have a dumb political opinion? Do you want other people to know about your dumb political opinion? Look no further!
User avatar
Slavic Sorcerer
Posts: 638
Joined: Sep 9, '23
Location: Poland

Cyberpunk 2077 - Trans-Phantom Liberty

Post by Slavic Sorcerer »

gerey wrote: October 25th, 2023, 21:58
You see a man pretending to be a woman and call the thing a "she"
I see a fake, non existing character, not a person. Figment of the developer's imagination.
For the sake of the argument, let's pretend Claire is a living being, a real person.

Claire's secondary sex characteristics point "female" from social perspective.
Key word - social.
I'm not sure how it is in America, I assume it's the same, but if it someone looks female in countries where the language is very much gendered - like Poland - we use female pronouns to address and talk about the person, unless corrected.
That's what I meant by saying "I go by what I see"

Whenever it's an illusion or not is a different matter.
I won't go around and peek into someone's pants just to make sure I talk to a man or a woman just to be 100% sure, will I?
gerey wrote: October 25th, 2023, 21:58
harming the mentally ill by enabling their insanity, harming women by denying them their identity and harming children by normalizing the freakshow.
I could partially agree.
Gender dysphoria is a real syndrome that the patient can either be slapped out of it, or have the symptoms alleviated by socially transitioning to the opposite gender via surgeries etc
Key word - socially
There wasn't much talk about gender dysphoria 15 years ago. It was just there, with people just living their lives bothering no one

Since wokeizm started to dominate the public discussion, transgenderism started to be promoted
The lines of what it means to have gender dysphoria were blurred.
The standards of social transition became non existent.
Something that only an adult should do after exhausting other options for therapy started being promoted to children
Creeps and pedos started using it as a loophole to gain access to women's spaces and children

I'm against of all the above. I find it sick and disgusting - just like you
gerey wrote: October 25th, 2023, 21:58
Don't pretend you're any better than the liberals that screech about troon rights, because you're not.
Since we, unfortunately, reached a point of ad honem arguments - you're not better either.
This urge to misgender someone once you learn they are trans, even if they pass socially, really evokes wokie tendency to call everyone a Nazi for miniscule reasons

I really don't mind. Got used to it by that point.
Since you mistake me for a liberal or a wokie, I can elaborate on my stance more, if you are interested
gerey wrote: October 25th, 2023, 21:58
Appeal to triviality. People pretending the slippery slope isn't real or that this kind of propaganda doesn't matter is how we got into this mess.
Yeah, I appealed to triviality, cause I assumed that it wouldn't be worth debating gender identity of a bunch of pixels

I get your point of a slippery slope, and recognize it
I just see other matters holding higher priority than that, such us real predators convincing children it's okay to cut their titties out
It's also a video game aimed at adults, and adults are responsible for themselves
A child should not have the access to this game in the first place
gerey wrote: October 25th, 2023, 21:58
I guarantee you there were other "reasonable" folks 50 years ago telling people that a little bit of faggotry here and there wouldn't hurt you, and look where we are today.
Not really.
If we are talking about America +/-50 years ago, the protests were all about leaving gays alone, since we weren't harming anyone, and were adults minding their own business
Back in those days merely being gay could guarantee a fine or even jailtime

Slowly but surely states abandoned punishing gays for merely existing, but only as recent as 2003 it became state wide - with the last 6 or 7 states being coddled to do so.

Unfortunately, it started to get promoted everywhere about 15 years ago, and used as a shield to ward off criticism.
I'm against it, as a faggot myself, because there is nothing special being gay, nor I should be treated better than everyone else
I just want to be left alone, and treated equally

Overall, if not for the wokies using gays, lesbians, and trannies - this wouldn't even be a discussion. And it wasn't for a while
gerey wrote: October 25th, 2023, 21:58
I knew exactly which character it was, the game makes it very blatant by shoving the groomer flag right in your face, and CDPR weren't shy about advertising they had a flesh demon in the game.
Good to know. I was just wondering. Cyberpunk wasn't the franchise I held interest in, and neither I do now
But whenever I like it or not, I'm familiar with it and dramas associated
gerey wrote: October 25th, 2023, 21:58
Let me ask you this, if the troon was such a convicting simulacrum of the female form, virtually indistinguishable from the real deal, why would the troon (or the people that put the troon in the game) go out of their way to make you know it's a troon? I though the whole point of trooning was to become your "true" gender?
In case of Claire, I cannot answer. I wasn't the part of CDPR writing team.
Best scenario, it's a case of the Player gaining enough trust to learn a (not so well kept) secret of a character as a reward

I can think of a couple of reasons why a tranny would let others know they are trans, in real life

Medical treatment for men and women is different, and so are the risks
A transsexual will tell the doctor they were born the opposite gender they identify as
Also, the transition alone is a form of medical treatment; all the surgeries and hormones they get carry possible side effects that may or may not influence treatment of unrelated things

Same goes for dating. It is important piece of information for the other side of the relationship
Not being able to start a family alone is an important factor, but also the burden of transition they carry into the relationship
Not everyone is ready for that
Not to mention sex. For instance, I wouldn't bed with a transman, cause I'm not attracted to artificial penises they craft for themselves
Doesn't matter if they are passing and handsome or not

A special case would be a voice of reason
Example being Blaire White, who openly talks about her being a transwoman for the purposes of advocating to stop gender transtion of children, blurring the lines, and other stuff I mentioned earlier

Overall, there are transsexuals who are aware they are not the real deal, socially transition to deal with gender dysphoria they were born with, and are against promoting it to children and everything else that is happening right now

I don't expect to change your mind, nor I'm against your line of thinking
Just addressing arguments you proposed
Last edited by Slavic Sorcerer on October 26th, 2023, 00:18, edited 2 times in total.
User avatar
gerey
Turtle
Turtle
Posts: 616
Joined: Feb 2, '23

Post by gerey »

Slavic Sorcerer wrote: October 26th, 2023, 00:12
Claire's secondary sex characteristics point "female" from social perspective.
Key word - social.
So if a man puts on a wig, smears lipstick on his face and gets breast implants you're going to treat him as a woman?

Are you going to treat the guy that dressed up as Napoleon as the Emperor of the French and give him his due, regal, respect?

Where does this line of thinking stop?

Are we going to tell schizos that the voices in their head are real?
Gender dysphoria is a real syndrome that the patient can either be slapped out of it, or have the symptoms alleviated by socially transitioning to the opposite gender via surgeries etc
Gender dysphoria is a made up mental illness. These people are just terminal coomers that need an intervention, and likely a host of experts to cure all the underlying mental illnesses that led to them getting an erection when putting on a female dress.
There wasn't much talk about gender dysphoria 15 years ago. It was just there, with people just living their lives bothering no one
And faggotry was "just there" 50 years ago, and miscegenation was "just there" 70 years ago, and mass immigration was "just there" 30 years ago.

Funny how all these things that were "just there" ballooned into massive social problems. Tolerance is not a virtue, tolerating something harmful does not make you a good person.

Point is, while I understand the wish to be polite and considerate, enabling the insane is never a good thing, especially when it's a memetic pathogen like trooning that encourages its cult members to seek out vulnerable individuals and try to convert them.

Trooning should not be tolerated under any circumstances and for no reason. In fact, it should be outright banned, and vermin that champion it rounded up and shot.
Last edited by gerey on October 26th, 2023, 10:48, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
Slavic Sorcerer
Posts: 638
Joined: Sep 9, '23
Location: Poland

Post by Slavic Sorcerer »

gerey wrote: October 26th, 2023, 10:47
So if a man puts on a wig, smears lipstick on his face and gets breast implants you're going to treat him as a woman?
Wig, lipstick, and breast implants are not enough for me to refer to someone as a woman
Otherwise I would refer to myself as a woman

I have long hair, use light makeup whenever I feel like it, and do my nails
Yet, I'm a man
I'm not manly, but I'm still a man at the end of the day
gerey wrote: October 26th, 2023, 10:47
Are you going to treat the guy that dressed up as Napoleon as the Emperor of the French and give him his due, regal, respect?
I wouldn't call someone Napoleon Bonaparte, regardless of how convincing they think they are
Just like I wouldn't call someone genderfluid, non-binary, xe/xir, or other neopronouns and neogenders

It's much more believable to me that something went wrong in the womb.
Fetuses are female by default (hence us, men, having nipples), only when hormones kick in in accordance to chromosomes the fetus turns male
Something goes wrong, and we have an individual that should be born female, but is born male and vice versa

At least that's how I understand it. I'm no expert. It could be propaganda for all I know
Either way, this line of thinking is behind the lines I draw

We could have a solid answer, but unfortunately all the effort to discover the causes behind transsexualizm is halted due to it being viewed transphobic
gerey wrote: October 26th, 2023, 10:47
Where does this line of thinking stop?
Back in the day I've often heard the same argument "if we allow gay men to marry one another, we can allow people to marry their dogs and legalize bestiality as well!"
It was easy to rebuke the argument with animals not being able to give consent in the first place

In the case of trannies, I don't have a good answer nor defense for the same kind of argument - and I fully admit it

All I'm describing in this debate is how I personally approach the subject, without claiming it is the right way

I do believe everyone has the right to do whatever they want with their bodies, but doing so they have to accept that people may not be convinced nor they are required to entertain the idea
gerey wrote: October 26th, 2023, 10:47
Are we going to tell schizos that the voices in their head are real?
In my case, it doesn't stem from politeness, but pragmatism.
I try refrain from using anecdotes, but I will use one to describe what I mean

I work with a trans dude. I didn't know he is trans for the first year we've been working together, and having a group drink at a local pub from time to time.
Other than coworker-coworker relations, we are not close at all
I only learned he was born a woman by chance, because I've heard him talking about the legal process of changing his papers coming to an end
It wasn't even a conversation I participated in. I was just nearby

In Poland it is very difficult to transition, unlike in the US.
All saints and their mothers have to give it a pass to make the transition recognized by law.
Because he looks, behaves, and speaks like a dude would, I would have to make an actual effort to refer to him as a woman - something I cannot be bothered to, regardless of what I think of trannies
gerey wrote: October 26th, 2023, 10:47
Gender dysphoria is a made up mental illness. These people are just terminal coomers that need an intervention, and likely a host of experts to cure all the underlying mental illnesses that led to them getting an erection when putting on a female dress.
Whenever is real or not, it's still up to a debate. I believe it might be real. I don't mind people saying otherwise, and I understand why they would

Crossdressers are different from trannies, just like drag queens are not the same as crossdressers or trannies.

The wokeizm gave crossdressers an opportunity to walk on the streets with their fetishes, and access to places they should never have the access to. This is the line blurring I was mentioning earlier.

As for underlying mental illnesses - in Poland if a tranny has one of those (depression, suicide attempt, borderline, even being raped etc), they are barred from transition.
Something not seen in the US as far as I know.
Just mentioning as a trivia
gerey wrote: October 26th, 2023, 10:47
And faggotry was "just there" 50 years ago, and miscegenation was "just there" 70 years ago, and mass immigration was "just there" 30 years ago.
Funny how all these things that were "just there" ballooned into massive social problems. Tolerance is not a virtue, tolerating something harmful does not make you a good person.
Point is, while I understand the wish to be polite and considerate, enabling the insane is never a good thing, especially when it's a memetic pathogen like trooning that encourages its cult members to seek out vulnerable individuals and try to convert them.
IMO they ballooned into massive social problems because people started to treat those things as a special shield to ward off criticism

You're homophobic if you criticize a faggot
You're racist if you criticize a nigger
You're transphobic if you criticize a tranny
Doesn't matter what the criticizm is - being a minority is perfect defense on social media

And it makes those people feel special. That's why they are insufferable, because there is nothing special about them, aside from made up identities
That's why vulnerable people are being converted easily. They want this sparkle

I wouldn't say I'm tolerant. I'm pragmatic as described earlier
gerey wrote: October 26th, 2023, 10:47
Trooning should not be tolerated under any circumstances and for no reason. In fact, it should be outright banned, and vermin that champion it rounded up and shot.
What reason would it be to tolerate trooning in your eyes?

Also, I'm just curious - do you have the same view of gays, or is it different from how you view trannies?
Last edited by Slavic Sorcerer on October 26th, 2023, 12:21, edited 3 times in total.
User avatar
Kalarion
Turtle
Turtle
Posts: 244
Joined: Feb 2, '23

Post by Kalarion »

rusty_shackleford wrote: October 26th, 2023, 12:27
I'm not reading all that but I just wanted to say I hate libtards
Doesn't help. He most likely doesn't even think of himself as a libtard. I'm guessing he thinks of himself as something like a sensible fag, based fag, maybe loves Dave Rubin?

You have to specify. We all hate you, @Slavic Sorcerer.
User avatar
rusty_shackleford
Site Admin
Posts: 7276
Joined: Feb 2, '23

Post by rusty_shackleford »

Kalarion wrote: October 26th, 2023, 14:21
rusty_shackleford wrote: October 26th, 2023, 12:27
I'm not reading all that but I just wanted to say I hate libtards
Doesn't help. He most likely doesn't even think of himself as a libtard. I'm guessing he thinks of himself as something like a sensible fag, based fag, maybe loves Dave Rubin?

You have to specify. We all hate you, @Slavic Sorcerer.
Who is 'we'?
User avatar
Slavic Sorcerer
Posts: 638
Joined: Sep 9, '23
Location: Poland

Post by Slavic Sorcerer »

Kalarion wrote: October 26th, 2023, 14:21
rusty_shackleford wrote: October 26th, 2023, 12:27
I'm not reading all that but I just wanted to say I hate libtards
Doesn't help. He most likely doesn't even think of himself as a libtard. I'm guessing he thinks of himself as something like a sensible fag, based fag, maybe loves Dave Rubin?

You have to specify. We all hate you, @Slavic Sorcerer.
I'm glad to live in your head rent free.

I don't think myself as a libtard, even if I'm called one. That's true
Neither I think of myself as a Nazi, despite being labelled as such numerous times

Damn, call me a projector screen cause people like to project things onto me
Last edited by Slavic Sorcerer on October 26th, 2023, 15:05, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
Acrux
Turtle
Turtle
Posts: 1468
Joined: Feb 8, '23

Post by Acrux »

Rusty:
rusty_shackleford wrote: October 26th, 2023, 14:57

You have to specify. We all hate you, @Slavic Sorcerer.

Who is 'we'?


Also Rusty, a little earlier
I'm not reading all that but I just wanted to say I hate libtards
Last edited by Acrux on October 26th, 2023, 15:23, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
rusty_shackleford
Site Admin
Posts: 7276
Joined: Feb 2, '23

Post by rusty_shackleford »

Acrux wrote: October 26th, 2023, 15:22
Also Rusty, a little earlier
He says he's not a libtard and I'm not reading all that so I'm going to have to go with his word.
User avatar
gerey
Turtle
Turtle
Posts: 616
Joined: Feb 2, '23

Post by gerey »

Slavic Sorcerer wrote: October 26th, 2023, 14:59
I don't think myself as a libtard, even if I'm called one. That's true
Neither I think of myself as a Nazi, despite being labelled as such numerous times
You're something worse than either. You're, may God forgive me for uttering the word, a centrist.
Last edited by gerey on October 26th, 2023, 16:22, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
Acrux
Turtle
Turtle
Posts: 1468
Joined: Feb 8, '23

Post by Acrux »

rusty_shackleford wrote: October 26th, 2023, 15:26
Acrux wrote: October 26th, 2023, 15:22
Also Rusty, a little earlier
He says he's not a libtard and I'm not reading all that so I'm going to have to go with his word.
Well, he ain't no Pat Buchanan.
User avatar
Tweed
Turtle
Turtle
Posts: 1251
Joined: Feb 2, '23

Post by Tweed »

Slavic Sorcerer wrote: October 26th, 2023, 12:17
Wig, lipstick, and breast implants are not enough for me to refer to someone as a woman
Otherwise I would refer to myself as a woman
:hmm:
User avatar
KnightoftheWind
Posts: 1369
Joined: Feb 27, '23

Post by KnightoftheWind »

Equating the only true opposition to the mainstream as Nazism and Nazism alone is a dangerous mistake. You can be nationalistic without waving the swastika flag or pledging allegiance to Adolf Hitler and his ideology.
User avatar
Slavic Sorcerer
Posts: 638
Joined: Sep 9, '23
Location: Poland

Post by Slavic Sorcerer »

gerey wrote: October 26th, 2023, 16:21
Slavic Sorcerer wrote: October 26th, 2023, 14:59
I don't think myself as a libtard, even if I'm called one. That's true
Neither I think of myself as a Nazi, despite being labelled as such numerous times
You're something worse than either. You're, may God forgive me for uttering the word, a centrist.
Image

I don't know if I am a centrist.
I don't care about labels tbh.

I just have opinions I'm not afraid to share in a walltext that Rusty is too tired to read
Last edited by Slavic Sorcerer on October 26th, 2023, 17:24, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
Slavic Sorcerer
Posts: 638
Joined: Sep 9, '23
Location: Poland

Post by Slavic Sorcerer »

Tweed wrote: October 26th, 2023, 16:48
Slavic Sorcerer wrote: October 26th, 2023, 12:17
Wig, lipstick, and breast implants are not enough for me to refer to someone as a woman
Otherwise I would refer to myself as a woman
:hmm:
I want to clarify I don't have boob implants
Last edited by Slavic Sorcerer on October 26th, 2023, 17:42, edited 2 times in total.
User avatar
gerey
Turtle
Turtle
Posts: 616
Joined: Feb 2, '23

Post by gerey »

KnightoftheWind wrote: October 26th, 2023, 16:53
Nazism and Nazism alone is a dangerous mistake
This is highly offensive. Why are you such a bigot?
User avatar
Red7
Posts: 1067
Joined: Aug 11, '23

Post by Red7 »

KnightoftheWind wrote: October 26th, 2023, 16:53
Equating the only true opposition to the mainstream as Nazism and Nazism alone is a dangerous mistake. You can be nationalistic without waving the swastika flag or pledging allegiance to Adolf Hitler and his ideology.
actually nazi movewment that oryginated from black sun cult was always globalist, ashkenzi jewish organisation, altho lots of nazis belived otherwise im sure. this is why we got jewkrianian nazis prmototed and funded by transsexual fags, bankers and other globohomo, pedo diddiling, reptilian serving vermin.

also nazis never lost, after they were fully infiltrated hostile alien ai, they predicted optimal path is to fake loss, move to antarctica and take over globally by culutural and economic sabotage. the one thing they didnt predicted is that one of non hostile alien groups would intervene and secure bitcoin network, hence creating alternative to their banking black magick system.
User avatar
Slavic Sorcerer
Posts: 638
Joined: Sep 9, '23
Location: Poland

Post by Slavic Sorcerer »

Red7 wrote: October 27th, 2023, 12:05
Slavic Sorcerer wrote: October 27th, 2023, 08:10
Red7 wrote: October 27th, 2023, 07:16


so u are polish game dev. and a fag. and u say polish game industry not so woke.
the irony.
Fag: *works somewhere*
Red: "OMG WOKE"

You ok?

I wasn't forced to pledge allegiance to niggers, wear a pride flag, put pronouns in my bio, and I don't have problems at work for sharing my opinions off the clock
So yeah.
Not so woke compared to America
so u didnt tell during hiring process u are a fag? are u confident your employeer was not aware u are fag when u were hired?
No
It's my business what I do in my bedroom
That's the mentality of most faggots here in Poland. We just wanna be left alone
I would blast my knees off if the first thing I told them about myself is that I suck cocks
I wouldn't actually be hired, cause nobody wants to deal with a person like this; straight or gay

And before you say it - I know I often mention here I'm a faggot
That's not how I behave on day to day basis + I will mention it only when it's relevant to what I want to say

Unfortunately, the brain rot and fatherless behaviour surfaces here in Poland too
So the younger generation and the I-have-no-personality-other-than-being-a-faggot kind of people stand out like a sore thumb
And most of the time people avoid them like a plague
Last edited by Slavic Sorcerer on October 27th, 2023, 12:48, edited 2 times in total.
User avatar
Red7
Posts: 1067
Joined: Aug 11, '23

Post by Red7 »

gerey wrote: October 27th, 2023, 12:59
Slavic Sorcerer wrote: October 27th, 2023, 12:45
and their personality is not all about them being a troon
But their personality IS all about being a troon - otherwise they'd just pick whatever sex they imagine they are and enjoy the escapist fantasy of not being misgendered at every turn.

But we all know they don't want that - they want everyone to know they're troons, but to also play along with their insanity and call them whatever pronouns they demand to be used on that given day.

Troons have no wish to pass, and anyone that claims otherwise is full of shit.
i think most troons are actually men who cant stand suffering of being men and try vagina easy street. can get pussy? become pussy. cant stand work? become trophy troon that dont work. cant stand hostility? make ppl be nicer to thinking u are vag etc

there was that navy seal ex troon talking about it. he always was used to do heavy work his sister just fuked around, he got all the beatings etc. he said he didnt want to become vagina he just couldnt stand suffering of being a man

then he did something worse than becoming troon, afeter he stopped being one
he fucking married single mother
poor guy

i was surprised seals had access to some basci alien antigravity shit he mentions
advanced space program marines units used exoskelteons for long time, he didnt knew about that tho
Last edited by Red7 on October 27th, 2023, 15:05, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
ArcaneLurker
Posts: 314
Joined: Feb 6, '24

Post by ArcaneLurker »

Slavic Sorcerer wrote: October 26th, 2023, 12:17
gerey wrote: October 26th, 2023, 10:47
So if a man puts on a wig, smears lipstick on his face and gets breast implants you're going to treat him as a woman?
Wig, lipstick, and breast implants are not enough for me to refer to someone as a woman
Otherwise I would refer to myself as a woman

I have long hair, use light makeup whenever I feel like it, and do my nails
Yet, I'm a man
I'm not manly, but I'm still a man at the end of the day
gerey wrote: October 26th, 2023, 10:47
Are you going to treat the guy that dressed up as Napoleon as the Emperor of the French and give him his due, regal, respect?
I wouldn't call someone Napoleon Bonaparte, regardless of how convincing they think they are
Just like I wouldn't call someone genderfluid, non-binary, xe/xir, or other neopronouns and neogenders

It's much more believable to me that something went wrong in the womb.
Fetuses are female by default (hence us, men, having nipples), only when hormones kick in in accordance to chromosomes the fetus turns male
Something goes wrong, and we have an individual that should be born female, but is born male and vice versa

At least that's how I understand it. I'm no expert. It could be propaganda for all I know
Either way, this line of thinking is behind the lines I draw

We could have a solid answer, but unfortunately all the effort to discover the causes behind transsexualizm is halted due to it being viewed transphobic
gerey wrote: October 26th, 2023, 10:47
Where does this line of thinking stop?
Back in the day I've often heard the same argument "if we allow gay men to marry one another, we can allow people to marry their dogs and legalize bestiality as well!"
It was easy to rebuke the argument with animals not being able to give consent in the first place

In the case of trannies, I don't have a good answer nor defense for the same kind of argument - and I fully admit it

All I'm describing in this debate is how I personally approach the subject, without claiming it is the right way

I do believe everyone has the right to do whatever they want with their bodies, but doing so they have to accept that people may not be convinced nor they are required to entertain the idea
gerey wrote: October 26th, 2023, 10:47
Are we going to tell schizos that the voices in their head are real?
In my case, it doesn't stem from politeness, but pragmatism.
I try refrain from using anecdotes, but I will use one to describe what I mean

I work with a trans dude. I didn't know he is trans for the first year we've been working together, and having a group drink at a local pub from time to time.
Other than coworker-coworker relations, we are not close at all
I only learned he was born a woman by chance, because I've heard him talking about the legal process of changing his papers coming to an end
It wasn't even a conversation I participated in. I was just nearby

In Poland it is very difficult to transition, unlike in the US.
All saints and their mothers have to give it a pass to make the transition recognized by law.
Because he looks, behaves, and speaks like a dude would, I would have to make an actual effort to refer to him as a woman - something I cannot be bothered to, regardless of what I think of trannies
gerey wrote: October 26th, 2023, 10:47
Gender dysphoria is a made up mental illness. These people are just terminal coomers that need an intervention, and likely a host of experts to cure all the underlying mental illnesses that led to them getting an erection when putting on a female dress.
Whenever is real or not, it's still up to a debate. I believe it might be real. I don't mind people saying otherwise, and I understand why they would

Crossdressers are different from trannies, just like drag queens are not the same as crossdressers or trannies.

The wokeizm gave crossdressers an opportunity to walk on the streets with their fetishes, and access to places they should never have the access to. This is the line blurring I was mentioning earlier.

As for underlying mental illnesses - in Poland if a tranny has one of those (depression, suicide attempt, borderline, even being raped etc), they are barred from transition.
Something not seen in the US as far as I know.
Just mentioning as a trivia
gerey wrote: October 26th, 2023, 10:47
And faggotry was "just there" 50 years ago, and miscegenation was "just there" 70 years ago, and mass immigration was "just there" 30 years ago.
Funny how all these things that were "just there" ballooned into massive social problems. Tolerance is not a virtue, tolerating something harmful does not make you a good person.
Point is, while I understand the wish to be polite and considerate, enabling the insane is never a good thing, especially when it's a memetic pathogen like trooning that encourages its cult members to seek out vulnerable individuals and try to convert them.
IMO they ballooned into massive social problems because people started to treat those things as a special shield to ward off criticism

You're homophobic if you criticize a faggot
You're racist if you criticize a nigger
You're transphobic if you criticize a tranny
Doesn't matter what the criticizm is - being a minority is perfect defense on social media

And it makes those people feel special. That's why they are insufferable, because there is nothing special about them, aside from made up identities
That's why vulnerable people are being converted easily. They want this sparkle

I wouldn't say I'm tolerant. I'm pragmatic as described earlier
gerey wrote: October 26th, 2023, 10:47
Trooning should not be tolerated under any circumstances and for no reason. In fact, it should be outright banned, and vermin that champion it rounded up and shot.
What reason would it be to tolerate trooning in your eyes?

Also, I'm just curious - do you have the same view of gays, or is it different from how you view trannies?
It's most certainly not real in the way mainstream academia portrays it, but like Homosexuality, it's not a choice, but rather, a development that was probably largely out of their control (goes for a lot of things actually).
They probably have some kind of genetic proclivity towards it, but not to the point where twins would always both troon out, rather, they are traits that may manifest as a variety of behaviours depending on their experiences and formed habits.

To me, in school, It was alleged that they have the wrong brain, the opposite of what it should be. This was completely false, not backed up by sufficient evidence. I mean it's pretty obvious when you think about it-- How can an XX brain be male? or an XY brain be female? It makes no sense. There are differences between the way gay & straight men think, but they are marginal compared to the differences between sexes. Besides that, they always claim that they "feel like" the opposite sex-- they can not know what that feels like in order to make a comparison, it's like me saying "I feel like a tiger," how the fuck would I know what a tiger's existence & perspective feels like? So it's something they can't ever claim to feel like, they just don't feel like the usual man or woman, and are disgusted by the idea of being one (likely indicating a hatred of their own sex/ gender). And because of their mannerisms, taste, interests and the roles they lean into, they feel misplaced, that they belong in the wrong body. The same can be said for homosexuals, the difference is troons define gender by stereotypes and "identity," rather than biology, and homosexuals actually love their own sex, and are at least disgusted by the opposite sex. (You may be wondering about the "MtF" that are attracted to men-- they are using men for their fetish, they are props for their masochistic/ sexual gratification and validation through attention, IE, 'I am a real woman because I get as much attention from men as one'.) Or perhaps they feel they'd have more success as the opposite sex, or feel less threatened, or more valued, etc. Or perhaps they were lonely and wound up being preyed upon by discord/ reddit groomers, er... I mean 'made online friends'.
"Gender Dysphoria" is naturally compared to those that want to cut their limbs off, but it's not really the same type of madness. The parallel is an intense, irrational disgust or fear of their own body, but with troons, they have desires regarding society and how they fit in, they also desire to normalise their mentality as rational and force everyone to abide by their delusions. Some of them clearly want to escape the labels they've been taught to demonise, some of them want to pursue homosexuals of the opposite sex, all of them desire to be treated & seen as the opposite sex because of their own personal fixations & proclivities, beyond obsessive compulsion to destroy parts of their own body. I understand that what I've stated is not true of every individual though.

It's amusing how they say "we're not talking about sex" and go on about perceptions, but then what's in the name "Transexual"? they don't say "man to woman" they say "male to female," implying a literal "sex change," when it is, in fact, just mutilation and artificially induced hormonal imbalance, not far off something that was done to slaves and Chinese officials. So even their bullshit, perverted, commie definitions are fake. Very deceitful people. Not honest with themselves, not honest with anyone else.

Also, I'm curious about you. Quite a funny place your find yourself in as a gay man, right? And you're not the only one. Do you find yourself struggling to fit in with the LGBT so much that you're forced into circles such as these? Or is it more about your attraction to risky situations? Or attraction to masculinity that you associate with RW/ being a dissident? Or do you believe there is a misunderstanding? Or is it just that you were already part of those circles due to friends growing up? Is there a point where you will become disillusioned?
User avatar
Rand
Posts: 1145
Joined: Sep 4, '23
Location: On my last legs

Post by Rand »

ArcaneLurker wrote: February 9th, 2024, 04:15
Do you find yourself struggling to fit in with the LGBT
Hidden Content
This board requires you to be registered and logged-in to view hidden content.
Last edited by Rand on February 9th, 2024, 05:34, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
ArcaneLurker
Posts: 314
Joined: Feb 6, '24

Post by ArcaneLurker »

Rand wrote: February 9th, 2024, 05:34
~
Hidden Content
This board requires you to be registered and logged-in to view hidden content.
Last edited by ArcaneLurker on February 9th, 2024, 12:06, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
jcd
Posts: 334
Joined: May 30, '23

Post by jcd »

ArcaneLurker wrote: February 9th, 2024, 04:15
To me, in school, It was alleged that they have the wrong brain, the opposite of what it should be. This was completely false, not backed up by sufficient evidence. I mean it's pretty obvious when you think about it-- How can an XX brain be male? or an XY brain be female? It makes no sense.
This line of thinking was abandoned because if it was true you could determine if somebody was a troon with a brain scan, and on that basis you could decide whether to cure them of their delusions with pimozide, or apply surgery. In modern tranny nomenclature this is called "transmedicalism" and its adherents are called "truscum", because they posit that being a transsexual is an objective reality, as opposed to the currently mainstream position that the definitive evidence of being transsexual comes from self-assessment. This is opposed vehemently because it leaves no room for self-diagnosing transsexuality and other mental illnesses.
User avatar
Tweed
Turtle
Turtle
Posts: 1251
Joined: Feb 2, '23

Post by Tweed »

jcd wrote: February 9th, 2024, 13:48
ArcaneLurker wrote: February 9th, 2024, 04:15
To me, in school, It was alleged that they have the wrong brain, the opposite of what it should be. This was completely false, not backed up by sufficient evidence. I mean it's pretty obvious when you think about it-- How can an XX brain be male? or an XY brain be female? It makes no sense.
This line of thinking was abandoned because if it was true you could determine if somebody was a troon with a brain scan, and on that basis you could decide whether to cure them of their delusions with pimozide, or apply surgery. In modern tranny nomenclature this is called "transmedicalism" and its adherents are called "truscum", because they posit that being a transsexual is an objective reality, as opposed to the currently mainstream position that the definitive evidence of being transsexual comes from self-assessment. This is opposed vehemently because it leaves no room for self-diagnosing transsexuality and other mental illnesses.
People hate being told they're not special.
User avatar
ArcaneLurker
Posts: 314
Joined: Feb 6, '24

Post by ArcaneLurker »

jcd wrote: February 9th, 2024, 13:48
ArcaneLurker wrote: February 9th, 2024, 04:15
To me, in school, It was alleged that they have the wrong brain, the opposite of what it should be. This was completely false, not backed up by sufficient evidence. I mean it's pretty obvious when you think about it-- How can an XX brain be male? or an XY brain be female? It makes no sense.
This line of thinking was abandoned because if it was true you could determine if somebody was a troon with a brain scan, and on that basis you could decide whether to cure them of their delusions with pimozide, or apply surgery. In modern tranny nomenclature this is called "transmedicalism" and its adherents are called "truscum", because they posit that being a transsexual is an objective reality, as opposed to the currently mainstream position that the definitive evidence of being transsexual comes from self-assessment. This is opposed vehemently because it leaves no room for self-diagnosing transsexuality and other mental illnesses.
They may as well be saying "I have the soul of a woman just trust me."
User avatar
Nooneatall
Posts: 104
Joined: Dec 4, '23

Post by Nooneatall »

Slavic Sorcerer wrote: October 25th, 2023, 17:41
Red7 wrote: October 25th, 2023, 15:17

what a fucking joke. polish woke cumgayme industry

polish govermnet actually co funded this abominable jewish goatshit
Well, as a Pole in game dev - I wouldn't say it's actually that woke
Not by american standards
I think it stems from wokeizm not being able to take much root here

Yeah, I have all those insufferable NBs, troons, and whatnot in the office, but as long as they don't cause trouble it's fine
One of foreigners working there found out recently that being racist (xenophobic?) to Poles actually can get you a heavy warning
One misstep more and he will be fired

He wasn't fired outright because the post he made wouldn't justify it even if we switch races - according to employment laws.

As for the games, well, devs are browsing twitter too, and they cast net as wide as possible. OF course there is gonna be something LGBTQAIRTVAGDZSSR++++ related, but AFAIK the transwoman character in Cyberpunk (base game) is actually well written
And unless you take a deep dive in her personal quest, you wouldn't know she is written to be trans

I wonder when the economy gets better, thanks to game dev rapidly expanding here, cause that inflation is still high as fuck :lol:
That's a lot of words to say you are a faggot and love dick/ want to chop off your junk
User avatar
Nooneatall
Posts: 104
Joined: Dec 4, '23

Post by Nooneatall »

WhiteShark wrote: February 9th, 2024, 14:56
Troon talk unrelated to the game has been moved here: viewtopic.php?t=1596-transexuality-homo ... -illnesses
Please take all non-Cyberpunk specific fag stuff to that thread.
Can you move my posts too? Sorry I didn't read this before posting and I still want to insult people
User avatar
Slavic Sorcerer
Posts: 638
Joined: Sep 9, '23
Location: Poland

Post by Slavic Sorcerer »

Nooneatall wrote: February 9th, 2024, 23:34
Slavic Sorcerer wrote: October 25th, 2023, 17:41
Red7 wrote: October 25th, 2023, 15:17

what a fucking joke. polish woke cumgayme industry

polish govermnet actually co funded this abominable jewish goatshit
Well, as a Pole in game dev - I wouldn't say it's actually that woke
Not by american standards
I think it stems from wokeizm not being able to take much root here

Yeah, I have all those insufferable NBs, troons, and whatnot in the office, but as long as they don't cause trouble it's fine
One of foreigners working there found out recently that being racist (xenophobic?) to Poles actually can get you a heavy warning
One misstep more and he will be fired

He wasn't fired outright because the post he made wouldn't justify it even if we switch races - according to employment laws.

As for the games, well, devs are browsing twitter too, and they cast net as wide as possible. OF course there is gonna be something LGBTQAIRTVAGDZSSR++++ related, but AFAIK the transwoman character in Cyberpunk (base game) is actually well written
And unless you take a deep dive in her personal quest, you wouldn't know she is written to be trans

I wonder when the economy gets better, thanks to game dev rapidly expanding here, cause that inflation is still high as fuck :lol:
That's a lot of words to say you are a faggot and love dick/ want to chop off your junk
Joined: Dec 23
Posts: 71
Av: Default
Presence: none
User avatar
Nooneatall
Posts: 104
Joined: Dec 4, '23

Post by Nooneatall »

Slavic Sorcerer wrote: February 10th, 2024, 21:16
Nooneatall wrote: February 9th, 2024, 23:34
Slavic Sorcerer wrote: October 25th, 2023, 17:41


Well, as a Pole in game dev - I wouldn't say it's actually that woke
Not by american standards
I think it stems from wokeizm not being able to take much root here

Yeah, I have all those insufferable NBs, troons, and whatnot in the office, but as long as they don't cause trouble it's fine
One of foreigners working there found out recently that being racist (xenophobic?) to Poles actually can get you a heavy warning
One misstep more and he will be fired

He wasn't fired outright because the post he made wouldn't justify it even if we switch races - according to employment laws.

As for the games, well, devs are browsing twitter too, and they cast net as wide as possible. OF course there is gonna be something LGBTQAIRTVAGDZSSR++++ related, but AFAIK the transwoman character in Cyberpunk (base game) is actually well written
And unless you take a deep dive in her personal quest, you wouldn't know she is written to be trans

I wonder when the economy gets better, thanks to game dev rapidly expanding here, cause that inflation is still high as fuck :lol:
That's a lot of words to say you are a faggot and love dick/ want to chop off your junk
Joined: Dec 23
Posts: 71
Av: Default
Presence: none
You forgot:
Far right
Heterosexual
Religious
Hates fags (groomers)
Post Reply