We have a Steam curator now. You should be following it. https://store.steampowered.com/curator/44994899-RPGHQ/

Weebs can't identify weebart; call AI racist for identifying art styles

Movies? TV shows? Books? Comics? Music? It goes here.
J1M
Turtle
Turtle

Post by J1M »

ArcaneLurker wrote: April 23rd, 2024, 12:36
rusty_shackleford wrote: April 23rd, 2024, 12:34
Any normal person(read: non-coombrained, non-weeb) can tell that Hades is anime-style.
Succinctly explain to me how the following picture is inspired by anime rather than Western comics?
You haven't looked at comics in 15 years? Unless you think this looks like Archie because that's what Marvel and DC have become due to their hiring practices.
aweigh
Turtle
Turtle

Post by aweigh »

@rusty_shackleford

rusty the reason people say you're trolling or engagement farming is because the basis of your claim is absurd. No, not that a japanese game is woke, but that Hades is japanese.

Hades is obviously a western game, so people go "this guy must be trolling". It really isn't that complicated.

Funny thing is you had a perfect candidate for attack that just released and you've been ignoring it, Eiyuden Chronicles: 100 Heroes. Game is actually japanese, unlike Hades, and it's pozzed, big victory for SJWs.
rusty_shackleford
Site Admin

Post by rusty_shackleford »

aweigh wrote: April 23rd, 2024, 20:23
@rusty_shackleford

rusty the reason people say you're trolling or engagement farming is because the basis of your claim is absurd. No, not that a japanese game is woke, but that Hades is japanese.

Hades is obviously a western game, so people go "this guy must be trolling". It really isn't that complicated.

Funny thing is you had a perfect candidate for attack that just released and you've been ignoring it, Eiyuden Chronicles: 100 Heroes. Game is actually japanese, unlike Hades, and it's pozzed, big victory for SJWs.
It looks jap to me, and the AI says it looks like animango.
aweigh
Turtle
Turtle

Post by aweigh »

rusty_shackleford wrote: April 23rd, 2024, 20:26
@rusty_shackleford

It looks jap to me, and the AI says it looks like animango.
sure, but that doesn't make it true. funny thing is hades is probably less pozzed than eiyuden chronicles at this rate.
rusty_shackleford
Site Admin

Post by rusty_shackleford »

aweigh wrote: April 23rd, 2024, 20:28
sure, but that doesn't make it true. funny thing is hades is probably less pozzed than eiyuden chronicles at this rate.
I don't even know what that is tho
Manny V

Post by Manny V »

it da gay weeb shit mayne

it may not be 'true' animu to you japanophiles, but it's still clearly weeb trash, just a different flavour
J1M
Turtle
Turtle

Post by J1M »

@rusty_shackleford

You're right! Hades features anime characters and endless grinding. With a convoluted backstory. So basically the same as the American classic Doom 2.

And also assassin's creed is an Asian game because all of the art was done in Asian sweatshops.
krokodil
Turtle
Turtle

Post by krokodil »

Doom 2 is awful. This is the single most unfair, cramped, overwhelming, worst designed games I've ever played. Period. I love the first Doom 1. But this? This is garbage. It feels like it was made out of neccessity because Doom 1 did well. But now it's awful. i like the new enemies, gimmicks, and I love the Super Shotgun, but they do nothing good with them. I haven't even beaten the game, but i don't think I have the mental capacity to do so. I'm stuck on level 29, and the game felt like it should've ended 17 ago. Oh boy map 29. It's terrible. You could make a five paragraph essay on why it's terrible. And the new gimmicks sometimes aren't even that good. Chaingunners are annoying, those wierd brown cacodemons, the ones that shoot out lost souls, f*ck 'em, Archvilles, do I even need to explain? Hell knights are just reskinned weaker Barons, and OH, MY, GOD, REVONANTS, they're okay, but a little annoying depending on the circumstance. They also reuse the two mains bosses from Doom 2 WAY TOO MUCH. Like, we get it, you like making these bosses worse than they originally were. If you've seen my other post, you would know I liked the Cyber Demon, and I thought the Spider Master Mind was mediocre. But why reuse them. They reuse the Cyber-Demon in level EIGHT, and sure with a immortality sphere right next to it, but still in level eight. I don't get it, do people actually like this game? Cause this is one of the bottom 10 for me for SURE. This game is the perfect example of what an overwhelming, monotonous slog. Goes for too long, too many enemies, enemies without reason to exist, and what is this level design? This game sucks.
Anon

Post by Anon »

If doom 2 was bad it wouldn't have an active community playing it and competing almost 30 years later lol
krokodil
Turtle
Turtle

Post by krokodil »

Anon wrote: April 24th, 2024, 20:39
If doom 2 was bad it wouldn't have an active community playing it and competing almost 30 years later lol
an active community of troons
Segata
Turtle
Turtle

Post by Segata »

krokodil wrote: April 24th, 2024, 20:36
Doom 2 is awful. This is the single most unfair, cramped, overwhelming, worst designed games I've ever played. Period. I love the first Doom 1. But this? This is garbage. It feels like it was made out of neccessity because Doom 1 did well. But now it's awful. i like the new enemies, gimmicks, and I love the Super Shotgun, but they do nothing good with them. I haven't even beaten the game, but i don't think I have the mental capacity to do so. I'm stuck on level 29, and the game felt like it should've ended 17 ago. Oh boy map 29. It's terrible. You could make a five paragraph essay on why it's terrible. And the new gimmicks sometimes aren't even that good. Chaingunners are annoying, those wierd brown cacodemons, the ones that shoot out lost souls, f*ck 'em, Archvilles, do I even need to explain? Hell knights are just reskinned weaker Barons, and OH, MY, GOD, REVONANTS, they're okay, but a little annoying depending on the circumstance. They also reuse the two mains bosses from Doom 2 WAY TOO MUCH. Like, we get it, you like making these bosses worse than they originally were. If you've seen my other post, you would know I liked the Cyber Demon, and I thought the Spider Master Mind was mediocre. But why reuse them. They reuse the Cyber-Demon in level EIGHT, and sure with a immortality sphere right next to it, but still in level eight. I don't get it, do people actually like this game? Cause this is one of the bottom 10 for me for SURE. This game is the perfect example of what an overwhelming, monotonous slog. Goes for too long, too many enemies, enemies without reason to exist, and what is this level design? This game sucks.
https://boards.4chan.org/v/thread/674332818
https://arch.b4k.co/v/thread/674332818
krokodil
Turtle
Turtle

Post by krokodil »

>jannie so involved in his "job" he scours the internet for copypastas and shitposts
ishygddt