We have a Steam curator now. You should be following it. https://store.steampowered.com/curator/44994899-RPGHQ/

Fallout 4 tv show from Amazon

Movies? TV shows? Books? Comics? Music? It goes here.
Irenaeus

Post by Irenaeus »

wndrbr wrote: April 23rd, 2024, 05:07
lol the way he holds the gun

No wonders niggers cant shoot for shit.
Cedric

Post by Cedric »

It's actually stunning to me to watch mainstream normies discuss this garbage. All that was once our domain has been taken and tarnished.

Therefore: gatekeep harder. Keep the masses away. Don't share your hobbies with your girls. Keep out the trannies. It's like with niggers - you may once in a while get a good one that can behave. But then what? He'll have kids. He'll involve his friends. And those will still be niggers.
Last edited by Cedric on April 23rd, 2024, 13:58, edited 1 time in total.
Cipher

Post by Cipher »

Irenaeus wrote: April 23rd, 2024, 12:27
wndrbr wrote: April 23rd, 2024, 05:07
lol the way he holds the gun

No wonders niggers cant shoot for shit.

And the show portrays him as an excellent marksman. He one shots a Yao Guay in the head, and in the scene where this picture is from, he quickly shots two raiders and kills them, but one gets to shoot him in the arm first.
Roguey
Turtle
Turtle

Post by Roguey »

Cedric wrote: April 23rd, 2024, 13:57
Therefore: gatekeep harder. Keep the masses away. Don't share your hobbies with your girls. Keep out the trannies. It's like with niggers - you may once in a while get a good one that can behave. But then what? He'll have kids. He'll involve his friends. And those will still be niggers.
Fans can't gatekeep, only CEOs and HR directors.
Anon

Post by Anon »

Roguey wrote: April 23rd, 2024, 17:01
Exactly. People waste too much energy gatekeeping but whenever the higher ups decide to troon out it becomes all useless. I'd feel like a huge fool if I had spent my energy gatekeeping Fallout any point in my life.
Last edited by Anon on April 23rd, 2024, 17:05, edited 1 time in total.
rusty_shackleford
Site Admin

Post by rusty_shackleford »

classic fallout fans talking about fallout is essentially a completely different discussion from new fallout fans talking about fallout
imagine caring about who owns an IP, you can't fucking own an idea, literally fake bullshit
there's like 3 russian fallout 2 total conversions that are better than any fallout game made since fallout
Last edited by rusty_shackleford on April 23rd, 2024, 17:08, edited 1 time in total.
logincrash

Post by logincrash »

rusty_shackleford wrote: April 23rd, 2024, 17:07
there's like 3 russian fallout 2 total conversions that are better than any fallout game made since fallout
What's up with you and Russian Fallout?
Acrux
Turtle
Turtle

Post by Acrux »

logincrash wrote: April 23rd, 2024, 17:17
Have you played them? They're damn good.
logincrash

Post by logincrash »

Acrux wrote: April 23rd, 2024, 17:18
Have you played them? They're damn good.
The only Russian thing I'm touching is their torrent tracker. Oh, and that old space captain simulator. Space Rangers?
rusty_shackleford
Site Admin

They're actually good(unlike fnv)
Last edited by rusty_shackleford on April 23rd, 2024, 17:24, edited 1 time in total.
logincrash

Post by logincrash »

rusty_shackleford wrote: April 23rd, 2024, 17:22
They're actually good(unlike fnv)
You need to add a vomiting reaction, so I won't have to comment on your posts every time you bring up New Vegas.
Anon

Post by Anon »

classic fallout fans talking about fallout is essentially a completely different discussion from new fallout fans talking about fallout
imagine caring about who owns an IP, you can't fucking own an idea, literally fake bullshit
Can you provide link? If you and Acrux are recommending it must be good.
rusty_shackleford
Site Admin

Anon wrote: April 23rd, 2024, 17:28

don't have any links, names are:

Fallout 1.5: Resurrection
Fallout Nevada
Fallout Sonora(don't know if has an English translation yet)
logincrash

Post by logincrash »

rusty_shackleford wrote: April 23rd, 2024, 17:31
Fallout Nevada
Fallout Sonora(don't know if has an English translation yet)
Holy shit, you can play it in-browser.
I might actually give it a go if it's so convenient.
Anon

Post by Anon »

These are the kinda shit @Oyster Sauce should've been putting in junior adventurer month
Oyster Sauce
Turtle
Turtle

Post by Oyster Sauce »

Anon wrote: April 23rd, 2024, 17:41
These are the kinda shit @Oyster Sauce should've been putting in junior adventurer month
Was planning on using them after 1+2
Roguey
Turtle
Turtle

Post by Roguey »

1.5 is okay but Nevada is bad. Fanfic writing, adventure game pixel-hunt quest design.
rusty_shackleford
Site Admin

Roguey wrote: April 23rd, 2024, 17:44
1.5 is okay but Nevada is bad. Fanfic writing, adventure game pixel-hunt quest design.
Context: Roguey has never played a game on a difficulty above Easy.
Roguey
Turtle
Turtle

Post by Roguey »

It keeps happening.

What do you think of the show, Brian? (For anyone reading, Brian actually worked on Fallout 1.)
I loved it. It nailed the tone of the games that’s for sure. Plus you can’t go wrong with that many Ink Spot songs.
rusty_shackleford
Site Admin

Roguey wrote: April 24th, 2024, 11:04
It keeps happening.

What do you think of the show, Brian? (For anyone reading, Brian actually worked on Fallout 1.)
I loved it. It nailed the tone of the games that’s for sure. Plus you can’t go wrong with that many Ink Spot songs.
Roguey, I realize you're autistic but nearly nobody except someone like Avellone when drunk is going to burn their bridges to shit on this. He had no specific compliments, just "wow they used the same music we used."
Last edited by rusty_shackleford on April 24th, 2024, 11:07, edited 1 time in total.
Anon

Post by Anon »

Exactly, and worth mentioning the guy only gave his "opinion" because Chris provoked him to do so.

But it's still kinda sad because now the Fallout sheep will be able to link these tweets whenever somebody complains about the show and say like "see, the OGs are also complimenting this show, stop being such an obnoxious (favorite troon adjective) person!!!"
machnizedTerror

Post by machnizedTerror »

I can't agree with you enough.
I see this shit brought up so many times on youtube comments you would think it was a bot campaign to get people to stay invested in an already ruined franchise.
Why do retards think they can gatekeep anything? They don't own the product, they can't control what the company does, they might even get sued for using the company's ip.
Gatekeeping is just a Jewish lie to get people to stay invested in the product/franchise when it is already dead.
The best solution is to just leave.
Last edited by machnizedTerror on April 24th, 2024, 12:07, edited 1 time in total.
Element

Post by Element »

there's also olympus 2207
rusty_shackleford
Site Admin

Element wrote: April 24th, 2024, 12:30

Heard it's rather shit but I've never played it
Element

Post by Element »

rusty_shackleford wrote: April 24th, 2024, 12:33
Element wrote: April 24th, 2024, 12:30

Heard it's rather shit but I've never played it
Couldn't get into it too much after the stupid start where you're forced to flee olympus due to a misunderstanding. Music and the new graphics were quite good though. Maybe it gets better.
Roguey
Turtle
Turtle

Post by Roguey »

rusty_shackleford wrote: April 24th, 2024, 11:05
Roguey, I realize you're autistic but nearly nobody except someone like Avellone when drunk is going to burn their bridges to shit on this. He had no specific compliments, just "wow they used the same music we used."
Burning bridges with whom exactly? The tv industry isn't the game industry. Seems to me like you can say you don't care for a tv show without getting game industry people mad at you. Tim was open about not liking the Halo adaptation.
maidenhaver

Post by maidenhaver »

I wonder what Oblivion's npcs think about the Fallout series.
rusty_shackleford
Site Admin

Roguey wrote: April 24th, 2024, 15:29
Burning bridges with whom exactly?
The guy he asked the question to is a design director at a studio that makes VR games. Essentially all VR games are heavily subsidized by VR/console manufacturers.

Guess what Microsoft has been funding for years?

I'm not saying he's definitely saying that because it might burn bridges, but if someone put me on the spot to publicly comment about a product made by a company that my employer has and possibly will in the future collaborate with, my answer won't be unbiased.
Last edited by rusty_shackleford on April 24th, 2024, 15:42, edited 1 time in total.
krokodil
Turtle
Turtle

Post by krokodil »

rusty_shackleford wrote: April 24th, 2024, 11:05
Roguey wrote: April 24th, 2024, 11:04
It keeps happening.

maybe the show is.... good