End Times

Surely this will be a civilized forum
User avatar
boot
Posts: 115
Joined: Jul 10, '23
Location: NYC
Contact:

End Times

Post by boot »

Do you think these are the last days? Thought this was interesting.

User avatar
Val the Moofia Boss
Turtle
Turtle
Posts: 300
Joined: Jun 3, '23

Post by Val the Moofia Boss »

I think we are in the last days, but not in the very very last days. The infrastructure to enforce "no one shall buy or sell goods without the mark of the beast" isn't in place everywhere yet. Also, the persecution of Christians will be immense. It's bad now and occasionally Christians are getting cancelled and arrested or Churches bombed but it's not widespread yet. But who knows. He did warn us that knows the day or the hour but His father in Heaven.
MadPreacher

Post by MadPreacher »

Until Israel recognizes Jesus as the messiah we won't be in the last days.

Matthew 23:37-39

37 “Jerusalem, Jerusalem, you who kill the prophets and stone those sent to you, how often I have longed to gather your children together, as a hen gathers her chicks under her wings, and you were not willing. 38 Look, your house is left to you desolate. 39 For I tell you, you will not see me again until you say, ‘Blessed is he who comes in the name of the Lord.’
User avatar
Dead
Turtle
Turtle
Posts: 1661
Joined: Feb 6, '23

Post by Dead »

The end times will continue until Israel becomes Isntreal.
User avatar
Emphyrio
Posts: 2184
Joined: Mar 21, '23

Post by Emphyrio »

The current state of Israel is not the Biblical Israel. It should surprise nobody when Israel is destroyed within the next hundred years and the world doesn't come to an end afterwards (and actually improves quite a bit)

Most so-called "end-times" prophecy was just prophecy about the end of the Jews in Palestine. Jersusalem already accepted Christ, but then the Jerusalem Christians were murdered by Jewish zealots. The prophecy of Israel's destruction was already fulfilled via the Romans. Every "end-times" prophecy has already been fulfilled, with the exception of Christ's return.
User avatar
Thor Kaufman
Turtle
Turtle
Posts: 618
Joined: Feb 6, '23
Location: Antisymmetrical

Post by Thor Kaufman »

Emphyrio wrote: August 2nd, 2023, 13:33
The current state of Israel is not the Biblical Israel. It should surprise nobody when Israel is destroyed within the next hundred years and the world doesn't come to an end afterwards (and actually improves quite a bit)

Most so-called "end-times" prophecy was just prophecy about the end of the Jews in Palestine. Jersusalem already accepted Christ, but then the Jerusalem Christians were murdered by Jewish zealots. The prophecy of Israel's destruction was already fulfilled via the Romans. Every "end-times" prophecy has already been fulfilled, with the exception of Christ's return.
The Mark of The Beast prophecy also was already fulfilled with Cesar Nero afaik.
User avatar
Atlantico
Turtle
Turtle
Posts: 946
Joined: Feb 23, '23

Post by Atlantico »

boot wrote: August 1st, 2023, 20:31
Do you think these are the last days? Thought this was interesting.

No I do not think these are the last days. Lots of doomsday cults though.
User avatar
Decline
Posts: 566
Joined: Mar 29, '23

Post by Decline »

Meh, 99.99% of the world is perfectly normal.
It's just 0.01% of Westoids got a brain tumor and are now shitting the world up for everyone else.

This will all come to its logical conclusion very soon.
User avatar
GhostCow
Posts: 1561
Joined: Feb 3, '23

Post by GhostCow »

Decline wrote: August 8th, 2023, 00:44
Meh, 99.99% of the world is perfectly normal.
It's just 0.01% of Westoids got a brain tumor and are now shitting the world up for everyone else.

This will all come to its logical conclusion very soon.
Fabulously optimistic estimation there. I'd say it's 20% or more.
User avatar
Element
Posts: 430
Joined: Jul 23, '23

Post by Element »

No, not the end times, but I do expect that the sotadic obsessions and libertine mores of modernity will eventually bring about some reaction.
User avatar
maidenhaver
Posts: 4207
Joined: Apr 17, '23
Location: ROLE PLAYING GAME
Contact:

Post by maidenhaver »

GhostCow wrote: August 8th, 2023, 01:05
Decline wrote: August 8th, 2023, 00:44
Meh, 99.99% of the world is perfectly normal.
It's just 0.01% of Westoids got a brain tumor and are now shitting the world up for everyone else.

This will all come to its logical conclusion very soon.
Fabulously optimistic estimation there. I'd say it's 20% or more.
It must be over 20%, because about 20% of zoomers in this country identify as lbgtbbq÷
User avatar
KnightoftheWind
Posts: 1610
Joined: Feb 27, '23

Post by KnightoftheWind »

A lot of protestant cults screech about the end times, and interpret every current trend to fit Revelation prophecies. This line of thinking can only come about because of protestant ideology, and by the power of misinterpreting scripture as they have done for centuries now. They refuse ancient church tradition, therefore they have no grounding and can move ahead in any direction they want, so this stuff is nothing new. Christ will not return "any minute", nor will there be a rapture where all the evangelicals float into space.
User avatar
maidenhaver
Posts: 4207
Joined: Apr 17, '23
Location: ROLE PLAYING GAME
Contact:

Post by maidenhaver »

Why does God put so many squeezable necks on the internet.
User avatar
boot
Posts: 115
Joined: Jul 10, '23
Location: NYC
Contact:

Post by boot »

KnightoftheWind wrote: August 18th, 2023, 03:28
A lot of protestant cults screech about the end times, and interpret every current trend to fit Revelation prophecies. This line of thinking can only come about because of protestant ideology, and by the power of misinterpreting scripture as they have done for centuries now. They refuse ancient church tradition, therefore they have no grounding and can move ahead in any direction they want, so this stuff is nothing new. Christ will not return "any minute", nor will there be a rapture where all the evangelicals float into space.
Yeah, I don't believe in the rapture, that doctrine is strange, but why do you say Christ will not return "any minute"? Also, what do you think about Catholics? I've believed for a long time they were totally corrupt and evil (listening to Cleve, as well as all the pedophilia cover-ups) but I find myself growing dissatisfied with Protestantism, questioning Reformation doctrine and wondering if Catholics and Orthodox are right about a lot of things.

Every Sunday is rough because I'm not going to any church, though I feel I should, just not sure which one to go to. Local Baptist church feels like a Walmart.
User avatar
maidenhaver
Posts: 4207
Joined: Apr 17, '23
Location: ROLE PLAYING GAME
Contact:

Post by maidenhaver »

Always ALWAYS stay in the church you were born to. Never convert, especially not for muh based reasons, because you will start a never-ending purity spiral. You will estrange yourself from your parents and siblings. You are excommunicating yourself from your roots, and no matter how pozzy your church is those are your roots, and you will become a spiritual jew by wandering away. You've already tried renouncing the World once, do not purity spiral further. The O N L Y time you convert is if you are marrying into another church. Knock up some orthodox/catholic/coptic bitch and convert through marriage: the natural way. That's the only way you can't be a traitor to yourself and your family when switching religions. Religion isn't what you think it is. It isn't about beliefs and creeds, but about rituals like marriage, the dinner table, and burial. It has nothing to do with telling you how you ought to live. That should come from your race and class, your profession. Ironically enough, you are more trad by staying rooted in whatever church you belong to now, than by converting to a new doctrine, no matter how "ancient" it's touted to be. Converting to the True Faith would make you an ultra-protestant. Don't even contemplate leaving your current religion, whatever it's warts, for another. That's my advice, which you didn't ask for, and isn't what you want to hear.
User avatar
boot
Posts: 115
Joined: Jul 10, '23
Location: NYC
Contact:

Post by boot »

That's an interesting view, thanks for that. But I was born into Catholicism and got confirmed when I was a kid, family just didn't keep up with it. I didn't really convert to Protestantism, more like just fell into it.

You've given me something to think about, anyway.
User avatar
maidenhaver
Posts: 4207
Joined: Apr 17, '23
Location: ROLE PLAYING GAME
Contact:

Post by maidenhaver »

You could probably return to it without becoming a cartoon, but what if you go back, get settled, don't find a waifu, and people are sort of lefty? Are you going to leave again for greener pastures? Just something to consider. From my experience, nobody cares too much about beliefs. Men stick around a church because it lets the wives and kids have friends.
User avatar
KnightoftheWind
Posts: 1610
Joined: Feb 27, '23

Post by KnightoftheWind »

boot wrote: August 20th, 2023, 07:13
KnightoftheWind wrote: August 18th, 2023, 03:28
A lot of protestant cults screech about the end times, and interpret every current trend to fit Revelation prophecies. This line of thinking can only come about because of protestant ideology, and by the power of misinterpreting scripture as they have done for centuries now. They refuse ancient church tradition, therefore they have no grounding and can move ahead in any direction they want, so this stuff is nothing new. Christ will not return "any minute", nor will there be a rapture where all the evangelicals float into space.
Yeah, I don't believe in the rapture, that doctrine is strange, but why do you say Christ will not return "any minute"? Also, what do you think about Catholics? I've believed for a long time they were totally corrupt and evil (listening to Cleve, as well as all the pedophilia cover-ups) but I find myself growing dissatisfied with Protestantism, questioning Reformation doctrine and wondering if Catholics and Orthodox are right about a lot of things.

Every Sunday is rough because I'm not going to any church, though I feel I should, just not sure which one to go to. Local Baptist church feels like a Walmart.
Catholicism is closer to genuine Christianity than any protestant sect, but still remains separate from the original Church of Jesus Christ and the Apostles, which has been and always will be the Orthodox Church. Not only do Catholics have to deal with an apostate Pope, but there are added doctrines that are not consistent with the beliefs of the original Desert Fathers and indeed Christ Himself. I encourage you to look beyond protestantism, it's as far from genuine Christianity as you can get and you are not being led in the proper direction. Don't do it just to be "based" on the internet however, do it because you genuinely want to experience the Faith in it's purest form.
User avatar
KnightoftheWind
Posts: 1610
Joined: Feb 27, '23

Post by KnightoftheWind »

maidenhaver wrote: August 20th, 2023, 23:16
Always ALWAYS stay in the church you were born to. Never convert, especially not for muh based reasons, because you will start a never-ending purity spiral. You will estrange yourself from your parents and siblings. You are excommunicating yourself from your roots, and no matter how pozzy your church is those are your roots, and you will become a spiritual jew by wandering away. You've already tried renouncing the World once, do not purity spiral further. The O N L Y time you convert is if you are marrying into another church. Knock up some orthodox/catholic/coptic bitch and convert through marriage: the natural way. That's the only way you can't be a traitor to yourself and your family when switching religions. Religion isn't what you think it is. It isn't about beliefs and creeds, but about rituals like marriage, the dinner table, and burial. It has nothing to do with telling you how you ought to live. That should come from your race and class, your profession. Ironically enough, you are more trad by staying rooted in whatever church you belong to now, than by converting to a new doctrine, no matter how "ancient" it's touted to be. Converting to the True Faith would make you an ultra-protestant. Don't even contemplate leaving your current religion, whatever it's warts, for another. That's my advice, which you didn't ask for, and isn't what you want to hear.
This is the worst possible advice. Please do not listen to a word of this drivel.
User avatar
maidenhaver
Posts: 4207
Joined: Apr 17, '23
Location: ROLE PLAYING GAME
Contact:

Post by maidenhaver »

I think seeking the True Faith is about the most Protestant thing one can do. You are Reforming your faith, and once you begin you won't stop. There's always greener pastures. Now you've become a spiritual jew, or gypo, and you are wandering. Once you start, its over. You will find that just like Protestantism, not all Orthodox and Catholic parishes are the same. If you want the truest, basedist church you might as well get an Ethiopian waifu and join the Ethiopian church, because its the only denomination of christian with healthy numbers across the board.
User avatar
Red7
Posts: 2003
Joined: Aug 11, '23

Post by Red7 »

actually all spirituality/consciousness can be boiled down to non volumetric, but surface expansive system which leads to complexity and fragmentation hence also need for practical intelligence for collision/trauma avoidance/warfare. in core digital physics/information interpretation of quantum erasion apparent reverse causality experiment indicates it.
this guy is mostly correct. also string and m theory is retarded jewish dogshit
User avatar
KnightoftheWind
Posts: 1610
Joined: Feb 27, '23

Post by KnightoftheWind »

maidenhaver wrote: August 21st, 2023, 07:46
I think seeking the True Faith is about the most Protestant thing one can do. You are Reforming your faith, and once you begin you won't stop. There's always greener pastures. Now you've become a spiritual jew, or gypo, and you are wandering. Once you start, its over. You will find that just like Protestantism, not all Orthodox and Catholic parishes are the same. If you want the truest, basedist church you might as well get an Ethiopian waifu and join the Ethiopian church, because its the only denomination of christian with healthy numbers across the board.
Truth by definition is exclusive. You cannot conjure up your own "truth", which is what protestants across the west have been trying to do since the reformation. You have Evangelicals arguing with Baptists, Baptists arguing with Evangelicals, Presbyterians arguing with the Lutherans and the Jeovah's Witnesses and the Mormons and the Calvinists and the Anglicans and the Methodists and the list goes on. Each of them believe 'they' are the rightful Church, because all of them believe that scripture alone ("Sola Scriptora") is enough and that all they need to do is 'interpret' scripture a certain way to find all the answers. This is not true Christianity, it never was and never will be.

Whether some Orthodox parishes are more flawed than another is irrelevant. What matters is that they all pass on the very same teachings that began 2000 years ago on the day of Pentecost, that they have withstood modernity and innovation and have stayed true to the doctrines of the Apostles and the Church Fathers. If any protestant is eager to learn about Orthodoxy, let them do so. Not because of ironic reasons or because they want to marry an Eastern European woman, but because they are eager to experience true Christianity.
User avatar
maidenhaver
Posts: 4207
Joined: Apr 17, '23
Location: ROLE PLAYING GAME
Contact:

Post by maidenhaver »

Every church has their arguments for being the one true church, and they all boil down to belief that Jesus was God.
User avatar
Red7
Posts: 2003
Joined: Aug 11, '23

Post by Red7 »

jesus was warlord alien hybrid from artifical insemination (still makes joseph a kuk tho). overall just one of many failed low budget non-hostile alien interventions. and then jews turned him into gutless fruitcake to sabotage goyslop using his myth.

complete fail. space niggers on other hand, current guardians of galaxy, should do much better tho, those guys dont fuck around.
jews and space jews gonna experience space nigger drive by and they gonna hate every bit of it, cause those guys dont miss.
User avatar
maidenhaver
Posts: 4207
Joined: Apr 17, '23
Location: ROLE PLAYING GAME
Contact:

Post by maidenhaver »

Red7 wrote: August 22nd, 2023, 08:03
jews and space jews gonna experience space nigger drive by and they gonna hate every bit of it, cause those guys dont miss.
User avatar
Red7
Posts: 2003
Joined: Aug 11, '23

Post by Red7 »

space niggers dont even use guns or gunships they just make all hostiles shoot each other. or teleport their bullets back to them. this is some scanner shit, maybe they can even take over ai networks remotely.


they so powerful they manifested entire star system with hostile race, they feared could be somewhere out there, after watching too much jewish warfare porn. entire system with hyper space jews that could threaten even space niggers. they caused insane damage to hundreds of civilisations, space niggers didnt even knew thery manifested them till more advanced species of giant, blue humanoid parrots (which btw had build earth moon and many other carriers made of drilled planets) told them. thats some warhammer 40k shit. and a bit of "sphere" shit i guess. damn, i wish tarkovsky had directed sphere.
User avatar
Thor Kaufman
Turtle
Turtle
Posts: 618
Joined: Feb 6, '23
Location: Antisymmetrical

Post by Thor Kaufman »

newest KJ video
Post Reply