We have a Steam curator now. You should be following it. https://store.steampowered.com/curator/44994899-RPGHQ/

RPG Best Girl Thread

For discussing role-playing video games, you know, the ones with combat.
Vergil

Post by Vergil »

wndrbr wrote: March 28th, 2024, 02:55
Nammu Archag wrote: March 28th, 2024, 02:44
3. This was not used in any marketing and you have to go out of your way to see her like this.
I'd rather see a marketing material with a scantily-clad woman, than a marketing material with gay bear sex.
Why does it have to be an either or decision :scratch:
KnightoftheWind

Post by KnightoftheWind »

KnightoftheWind wrote: March 28th, 2024, 00:16
Nammu Archag wrote: March 27th, 2024, 22:41
Average McDonald's cashier
► Show Spoiler
Paragon of feminine beauty
► Show Spoiler
you retards just like gook sex dolls
It's funny, that Shadowheart pic you posted is more "coomerbait" than the girl from Stellar Blade, yet you suddenly don't see a problem with it. How interesting. Also, Shadowheart doesn't compare to the cast from Witcher 3, despite being comparable graphically to that game.
1. I put it behind a spoiler
2. A girl in underwear who's typically appropriately dressed is different from playing as a gook prostitute wearing a skinsuit which is the central point of said game. Context is key and something that low IQ swarths have a problem understanding :scratch:
3. This was not used in any marketing and you have to go out of your way to see her like this.
4. Stellar babe still looks like a sex doll
5. You have more in common with troons than anyone else on this website which says a lot
Really scraping the bottom of the barrel for these "points", eh?. The character you seem to prefer and are simping for looks more like a prostitute to me, I dunno. If I showed these two pictures to anyone on the street and asked them which one looks more inappropriate, they'd pick the Shadowheart one 9 times out of 10. And that 1 would probably you, Vergil, or any of the other twitter trannies that are aware of the game. You're simping for a 5/10 video game girl that doesn't even compare to others in recent memory, how sad is that. If you're going to invalidate your autism in one fell swoop, at least make it better 'coombait', am I right my fellow "trads"?.
Nammu Archag

Post by Nammu Archag »

wndrbr wrote: March 28th, 2024, 02:55
I'd rather see a marketing material with a scantily-clad woman, than a marketing material with gay bear sex.
I would hope so
Nammu Archag

Post by Nammu Archag »

KnightoftheWind wrote: March 28th, 2024, 03:56
If I showed these two pictures to anyone on the street and asked them which one looks more inappropriate
Why would you ever do that
rusty_shackleford
Site Admin

Post by rusty_shackleford »

TKVNC wrote: March 28th, 2024, 19:01
For all intents and purposes, Deuteronomy 32:35.

Ultimately, modesty is a virtue.
Muslims don't really use the old testament like Christians do. Despite being considered a "religion of the book", they actually… aren't.
Neither is rabbinic Judaism either, fwiw.
TKVNC

Post by TKVNC »

rusty_shackleford wrote: March 28th, 2024, 19:05
Muslims don't really use the old testament like Christians do. Despite being considered a "religion of the book", they actually… aren't.
Neither is rabbinic Judaism either, fwiw.
Almost as if both are cults that actually have little to do with Abrahamic faith.
Emphyrio

Post by Emphyrio »

sad seeing you guys getting nagged by vergil into pretending (or admitting) that you have no balls
Irenaeus

Post by Irenaeus »

! Message from: Rusty
User was banned for insulting Shadowcute.
That BG3 thot is a 6/10 on a good day.
Last edited by rusty_shackleford on March 29th, 2024, 03:24, edited 1 time in total.
WhiteShark
Turtle
Turtle

Post by WhiteShark »

Emphyrio wrote: March 28th, 2024, 20:56
sad seeing you guys getting nagged by vergil into pretending (or admitting) that you have no balls
What's the betesticled position, then? That female characters should wear little?
Vergil

Post by Vergil »

Irenaeus wrote: March 29th, 2024, 03:29
As punishment I'll watch this whole video

Actually I think Shart fags would rather you not look into her past...
Anon

Post by Anon »

Yes Shart is a huge degenerate and that's why I still pick Minthara over her despite Shadowheart being more beautiful
TKVNC

Post by TKVNC »

Vergil wrote: March 29th, 2024, 15:38
Actually I think Shart fags would rather you not look into her past...
I think the most hilarious part about it is that it was the same writer for Halsin and Shadowheart. You get cucked by the writer. The cuck chair really is waiting for you.
rusty_shackleford
Site Admin

You guys realize she's lying, right?
>c-c-cope

she doesn't have her memories, she can't possibly know what she's saying, she's lying.
TKVNC

Post by TKVNC »

rusty_shackleford wrote: March 29th, 2024, 17:29
>c-c-cope

she doesn't have her memories, she can't possibly know what she's saying, she's lying.
She very much buys a ticket for the Halsin train, and ONLY after you've completed her Romance arc (if google is to be believed).

I have bad news for you Rusty - you have to either sit in the cuck chair or murder Halsin.
Vergil

Post by Vergil »

>c-c-cope

Sometimes reality has some unBEARable truths huh
Oyster Sauce
Turtle
Turtle

Post by Oyster Sauce »

>c-c-cope

I know it's hard to accept, but you're better off getting pegged by Karlach at this point
Anon

Post by Anon »

Useful thread to know the members who'd easily let their girlfriend get away with cheating him so far
Anon

Post by Anon »

Btw it's pretty telling how shadowheart pretends to be a cunt while you try to romance her, easily wants to ditch you if you become a mindflayer, then doesn't want to lose a single opportunity to cuck you and to fuck other people while you're romancing (and she also doesn't mind you cucking her because she's a degenerate).
TKVNC

Post by TKVNC »

Anon wrote: March 29th, 2024, 17:44
Btw it's pretty telling how shadowheart pretends to be a cunt while you try to romance her, easily wants to ditch you if you become a mindflayer, then doesn't want to lose a single opportunity to cuck you and to fuck other people while you're romancing (and she also doesn't mind you cucking her because she's a degenerate).
The only defence for people like Rusty is that given how incongruous the cucking is with the character development arc - there is arguable ground to say it was tacked on fetish bait, or DEI additions later in development.

It's still better to let her die on the nautiloid though, once you understand the truth.
BobT

Post by BobT »

>c-c-cope

Imagine what she'd be like WITH her memories. Considering that first screenshot, the amnesia is the only thing holding her back..

She even asks the nog for a tour.
Last edited by BobT on March 29th, 2024, 18:40, edited 1 time in total.
rusty_shackleford
Site Admin

Oyster Sauce wrote: March 29th, 2024, 18:44
rusty_shackleford wrote: March 29th, 2024, 18:41
All I did was expose the people who can't read and they get angry!
*agrees to share your woman(your property)*
*is surprised when your property is shared*