We have a Steam curator now. You should be following it. https://store.steampowered.com/curator/44994899-RPGHQ/

Video game videos... Videos about video games. Videos!

No RPG elements? It probably goes here!
Oyster Sauce
Turtle
Turtle

Post by Oyster Sauce »

Had no idea the Infinite Forge was so complex. Seems like the sort of thing they should have released at launch.
Also, being back The Mean Greens.
Vergil

Post by Vergil »

Oyster Sauce wrote: February 27th, 2024, 07:26
Had no idea the Infinite Forge was so complex. Seems like the sort of thing they should have released at launch.
Also, being back The Mean Greens.
Yea they finally released forge right and early after the game had been out for months and had a massive player base drop off it never recovered from. 343i moment!
Oyster Sauce
Turtle
Turtle

Post by Oyster Sauce »

There's another special guy I like who has uploaded hundreds of videos of "megabattles" in Halo CE. He uses his map knowledge and load trigger expertise to set up larger than usual battles against enemies. This is all done on the original Xbox, so once he finishes a fight he has to reload the same megabattle checkpoint until he gets bored. Most of his videos only have a few dozen views.

He also has a Halo fansite where he still posts guides on setting up megabattles, combat tips, and rants about the game. It is peak soul.
https://www.badcyborg.net/

Unfortunately it's been 4 months since his last article/video, but it's normal for him to take breaks and I'm sure he'll return one day.
Nammu Archag

Post by Nammu Archag »

Element wrote: March 5th, 2024, 14:05
History channel with a 4 hour stream on .. morrowind history.

@Nammu Archag

Holy shit I watch AM too
ManjuShri
Turtle
Turtle

Post by ManjuShri »

New Sean Seanson :comfy:

Crisis City and Brightis look cool.

Oyster Sauce
Turtle
Turtle

Post by Oyster Sauce »

Oyster Sauce wrote: March 5th, 2024, 16:20
There's another special guy I like who has uploaded hundreds of videos of "megabattles" in Halo CE. He uses his map knowledge and load trigger expertise to set up larger than usual battles against enemies. This is all done on the original Xbox, so once he finishes a fight he has to reload the same megabattle checkpoint until he gets bored. Most of his videos only have a few dozen views.

He also has a Halo fansite where he still posts guides on setting up megabattles, combat tips, and rants about the game. It is peak soul.

Unfortunately it's been 4 months since his last article/video, but it's normal for him to take breaks and I'm sure he'll return one day.
My guy has returned with a brand new megabattle video

A Chinese opium den

Post by A Chinese opium den »

Oyster Sauce wrote: March 30th, 2024, 03:40
Oyster Sauce wrote: March 5th, 2024, 16:20

My guy has returned with a brand new megabattle video

Pure kino...
Reichspepe

Post by Reichspepe »

Element wrote: March 5th, 2024, 14:05
History channel with a 4 hour stream on .. morrowind history.

@Nammu Archag

Based Apostolic Majesty enjoyer!

I recommend this video to anyone who is an Elder Scrolls Morrowind nerd :salute:
A Chinese opium den

This guy has been making cinematics in the age of mythology scenario editor on and off for 8 years, there's not too many but each one is very sovlfvll.
Irenaeus

Post by Irenaeus »

A Chinese opium den wrote: March 31st, 2024, 16:38
This guy has been making cinematics in the age of mythology scenario editor on and off for 8 years, there's not too many but each one is very sovlfvll.
Yeah, those are chill videos :thumbsup:
Oyster Sauce
Turtle
Turtle

Post by Oyster Sauce »

Good video about how fucked the balance in Dead By Daylight has been since launch.

A Chinese opium den

Oyster Sauce wrote: April 22nd, 2024, 21:00
Good video about how fucked the balance in Dead By Daylight has been since launch.

This reminds me of how everyone just played Claudette for years because she was by far the hardest survivor to see and eventually they nerfed her clothes and hair to be brighter color if I remember correctly.
rusty_shackleford
Site Admin

Post by rusty_shackleford »

Oyster Sauce wrote: April 22nd, 2024, 21:00

anyone who complains about 'worst balanced game' and doesn't include an MMO is like a baby