We have a Steam curator now. You should be following it. https://store.steampowered.com/curator/44994899-RPGHQ/

Age of Empires 2 with the boys

No RPG elements? It probably goes here!
A Chinese opium den

Age of Empires 2 with the boys

Post by A Chinese opium den »

I would like to organize a group of age of empires 2 players, and as the greatest RTS game ever made I'm sure there's got to be at least a few people who've got the game. Casual or more competitive games are both just fine, I'm not particularly good at the game these days so new players or people who just haven't played in years are welcome as are those who are actually good at the game. A usual game takes around 30 minutes to an hour (can go longer of course) so its not too much of a time investment, and there's the option to do teams, FFA, 1v1s, or even playing co-op vs ai or custom scenarios depending on how many people are willing to play at any given time and what people want to do. We would be playing the Definitive Edition which is currently on a 50% off sale for $10 so there's practically no reason not to play it :D

Players so far:
Me
Anon
Manny V
Irenaeus
:toot:
Last edited by A Chinese opium den on April 22nd, 2024, 15:50, edited 2 times in total.

Tags:
Manny V

Post by Manny V »

also ye im down, ive played a good amount over the years but im still shit lol
Irenaeus

Post by Irenaeus »

I can play one game here and there with the gang. My level for mp is basically newbie.
Manny V

Post by Manny V »

hauberk just any ol chainmail armour tho innit
A Chinese opium den

Post by A Chinese opium den »

Manny V wrote: April 23rd, 2024, 05:23
hauberk just any ol chainmail armour tho innit
Or so he wants you to think.
Hauberk

Post by Hauberk »

A Chinese opium den wrote: April 23rd, 2024, 05:07
Or so he wants you to think.
You know, Sicilians are liars - the best in the world.