We have a Steam curator now. You should be following it. https://store.steampowered.com/curator/44994899-RPGHQ/

The future of character editors (body types A & B nonsense was just the beginning)

No RPG elements? It probably goes here!
wndrbr
Turtle
Turtle

The future of character editors (body types A & B nonsense was just the beginning)

Post by wndrbr »

https://pokemongohub.net/post/news/poke ... tely-live/
Trainers! Niantic has just announced that the new Avatar system is now live worldwide! Starting today, Trainers can go to Pokémon GO and customize their avatars with more detail than before, including some inclusive options like body weight, different colours for different facial features, and more.
  • Express yourself like never before with a range of new avatar customization options in Pokémon GO!
  • Personalize your avatar with adjustable body weights, eye colors, and skin tones, plus new facial expressions and hairstyles.
  • Hairstyles can be filtered by short, medium, and long options, so you can find the perfect ’do for you.
  • A new section allows you to customize your avatar’s body with choices for weight, muscle, shoulders, chest, and hips.
  • Advanced color options are now available for your skin tone, hair, and eyes.
  • To access these updates, visit the Appearance section of the Style Shop. Keep an eye out for additional updates!
Both male and female characters look outlandish, bloated, disproportionate and strange. And we are not talking about different body sizes here – humans come in all shape and forms, but Niantic’s current system doesn’t seem to capture almost any of the real ones. All of the faces that you can pick from seem stretched and sometimes even disfigured, with eyes spread too wide, unnatural chin/cheek proportions, and incredibly small noses. And this all comes with an incredibly strange decision: you cannot change your gender.

Yes, gender changing option is literally gone from the game, and you cannot set your gender in any way, even if you wanted to do so. This explains the strange way faces look – they lack either male or female features.
► Show Spoiler
Pokemon GO's recent update removed male/female options, now in order to customize their avatars players have to adjust "chest," "hip" and "shoulder" ratios on an androgynous default model. Right now it's just Pokemon GO, but I'm afraid this trend will soon reach the actual video games. Some games already got rid of 'male' and 'female' options and replaced them with body types nonsense, but at least it's still a binary choice. Some games have already got rid of the simple binary selection, and replaced it with separate body/head/genitals/voice switches. Manually "sculpting" a body for your non-binary character seems like the next frontier.
Cipher

Post by Cipher »

More troon acceptance forces down everyone's throats.

They want to make it easier for troons to "pass" because they are still too few and too obvious.

And, despite how much they want to push for it, their population in America is still below 1%.

So, not enough troons to normalize, so they need videogames to do it for them.

Absolutely disgusting.
rusty_shackleford
Site Admin

Post by rusty_shackleford »

Already saw this coming, "body type" bullshit already made customizing your voice/hair a pain because they purposely mix the male and female options together.
Manny V

Post by Manny V »

games will die and all that will remain shall be troons fucking their corpses
logincrash

Post by logincrash »

rusty_shackleford wrote: April 18th, 2024, 07:17
Played any high profile "based japanese" games lately?
No. I don't play Japanese games. But I do have eyes.
Rand

Post by Rand »

Cipher wrote: April 18th, 2024, 05:50

They want to make it easier for troons to "pass" because they are still too few and too obvious.

And, despite how much they want to push for it, their population in America is still below 1%.

Absolutely disgusting.
They barely got acceptance for gays, but they don't seem to realize that troons and femanlets will NEVER get acceptance.
They're fucked up looking, fucked up acting, and mentally unstable.
People have a deep and instinctive dislike and distrust of people so messed up.
Last edited by Rand on April 18th, 2024, 08:41, edited 1 time in total.
Metalhead33

Post by Metalhead33 »

logincrash wrote: April 18th, 2024, 07:16
We need TTD TKD TND right now.

Why isn't the Western version black? Where is the trans flag?
This is both racist and transphobic!
Oyster Sauce
Turtle
Turtle

Post by Oyster Sauce »

Rand wrote: April 18th, 2024, 08:41
They barely got acceptance for gays, but they don't seem to realize that troons and femanlets will NEVER get acceptance.
Lol
Metalhead33

Post by Metalhead33 »

Oyster Sauce wrote: April 18th, 2024, 09:01
Lol
I am still flabbergasted how quickly troons went from "nobody knows what they are, nobody has ever heard of them" to being sacred cows that every institution vows to defend at all costs and idols that must be shoehorned into literally everything.
It's like 2012 was just yesterday.
rusty_shackleford
Site Admin

Post by rusty_shackleford »

Metalhead33 wrote: April 18th, 2024, 10:23
Oyster Sauce wrote: April 18th, 2024, 09:01
Lol
I am still flabbergasted how quickly troons went from "nobody knows what they are, nobody has ever heard of them" to being sacred cows that every institution vows to defend at all costs and idols that must be shoehorned into literally everything.
Going to guess it correlates perfectly with females taking over industries.
Metalhead33

Post by Metalhead33 »

rusty_shackleford wrote: April 18th, 2024, 10:30
Metalhead33 wrote: April 18th, 2024, 10:23
Going to guess it correlates perfectly with females taking over industries.
Which is precisely why I tell TERFs and other anti-trans feminists that "you reap what you sow".
They started that whole shit. They were allies to the LGBTQP+whatever movement from the very start.
And now that Frankenstein's monster is attacking its creator, we are supposed to feel sorry for them? Nah. You reap what you sow, feminists. Zero sympathy.
WaterMage

Post by WaterMage »

Character editor? AAA games will gonna remove it to force us to play with Forspoken tier protagonists.
Irenaeus

Post by Irenaeus »

WaterMage wrote: April 18th, 2024, 10:53
Character editor? AAA games will gonna remove it to force us to play
Are they holding a gun to your head and forcing you to play """AAA""" games?
Xenich

Post by Xenich »

Cipher wrote: April 18th, 2024, 05:50

Absolutely disgusting.
They're fucked up looking, fucked up acting, and mentally unstable.
People have a deep and instinctive dislike and distrust of people so messed up.
I would say few really accept gays either. A lot of that "acceptance" is forced narrative and select groups virtual signaling with over compensated attention to promote it. At best, people tolerate gays as long as they don't have to be a part of their behavior. Flamboyant fags make most uncomfortable, and even those that tolerate gays in normal settings would retract quickly if the gay comes out too much (which is why gay media that gets over pushed always tanks).

This level of insanity is only going to cause backlash and encourage a transition in people from simple tolerance to a actual growing disgust for them (which is why they use governments to push laws that force acceptance). They know there is a backlash growing, and they are going to push harder, hoping people break so they can bring out the guns and start arresting and physically punishing those who do not fall in line.

You can see this level of disgust growing among the normies who are getting tired of it. Just bring it up around them when there are no virtual signalers around and they go off about it because people are sick of this garbage.
Last edited by Xenich on April 18th, 2024, 14:27, edited 1 time in total.
KnightoftheWind

Post by KnightoftheWind »

This practice is pervasive in every new release to get you conditioned to accept it. Just as 90's sitcoms featured constant references to sex & gays, and added laughtracks to condition you to accept lower and lower standards.
WaterMage

Post by WaterMage »

Irenaeus wrote: April 18th, 2024, 14:07

Nope. I rather re play UnderRail than play 99% AAA games. the last AAA game that I brought is Elden Ring and before it, was BF1.
Irenaeus

Post by Irenaeus »

WaterMage wrote: April 18th, 2024, 15:02
Irenaeus wrote: April 18th, 2024, 14:07

Nope. I rather re play UnderRail than play 99% AAA games. the last AAA game that I brought is Elden Ring and before it, was BF1.
Yeah, that's my point. Play smaller games from smaller studios without faggotry or niggers and you're golden.
wndrbr
Turtle
Turtle

Post by wndrbr »

Irenaeus wrote: April 18th, 2024, 15:11
Yeah, that's my point. Play smaller games from smaller studios without faggotry or niggers and you're golden.
Indie devs are giga woke too.

Remember ye olde times when the only obnoxious indie dev was Phil Phish? Well nowadays every indie dev is like that, and most of the indie games out there are either uninspired boomer shooters, gay rpgmaker adventures about depression, clones of Nintendo games except instead of Mario you play as some queer black womxn, or horror walking sims that use a shader that imitates wobbly PSX polygons.
Irenaeus

Post by Irenaeus »

Yes, you have to fish for "based and redpilled" smaller studios, or at least apolitical ones, sometimes composed of a single dev. Or you can take a faggy/niggy game and mod the pozz out. My point is avoiding the terrible, monstrous AAA games..
WaterMage

Post by WaterMage »

wndrbr wrote: April 18th, 2024, 15:20
Indie WESTERN devs are giga woke too.
Fixed.

One game that I brought in Early Access and am loving is Tainted Grail : The fall of avalon. There are genders in character creation and people in "Avalon" looks like people from Avalon. Way better than Avowded and other more mainstream similar games. The game was made by a relative small Polish studio. The games from city interactive(also Polish) don't seem woke too but I din't tested the new lords of the fallen yet.
Segata
Turtle
Turtle

Post by Segata »

Pissing off your entire female userbase to please a few mentally ill trannies, great choice.

Even >reddit is pissed off. Libs love wokeness until it affects them.
Irenaeus

Post by Irenaeus »

There's an explanation why they're killing Pokemon Go:

It took a while, but the witch got her revenge.