We have a Steam curator now. You should be following it. https://store.steampowered.com/curator/44994899-RPGHQ/

Suicide Squad: Kill the Justice League

No RPG elements? It probably goes here!
The_Mask

Post by The_Mask »

Vara claiming that Steam is deleting user reviews in order to keep the score high. She's also claiming that some accounts may be bots/bought accounts.

Also... if Steam is saying it's so well received, then why is this happening?

https://www.dexerto.com/gaming/suicide- ... f-2515024/

Suicide Squad: Kill the Justice League already on sale with nearly 20% off
Oyster Sauce
Turtle
Turtle

Post by Oyster Sauce »

The_Mask wrote: February 6th, 2024, 07:41
Vara claiming that Steam is deleting user reviews in order to keep the score high. She's also claiming that some accounts may be bots/bought accounts.

Steam mass deletes valid reviews all the time.
rusty_shackleford
Site Admin

Post by rusty_shackleford »

The_Mask wrote: February 6th, 2024, 07:41

Why is this woman speaking?

The lack of negative reviews is easy:
Nobody is buying the game.

I'm not sure I've seen this before with such a bigname title, but this has been effectively boycotted. It peaked in population days ago now, 24 hour peak of only 8k players. Shit's dead.
Last edited by rusty_shackleford on February 6th, 2024, 15:52, edited 2 times in total.
The_Mask

Post by The_Mask »

rusty_shackleford wrote: February 6th, 2024, 15:51
That's Vara Dark, grandpa. We like her and we let her speak because she was the only one that supported Chris Avellone back when everyone tried to ruin his life.

Besides, if I put up a Yong Yea or any similar videos, your reaction(s) are even worse.
rusty_shackleford
Site Admin

The_Mask wrote: February 6th, 2024, 15:53
rusty_shackleford wrote: February 6th, 2024, 15:51
That's Vara Dark, grandpa. We like her and we let her speak because she was the only one that supported Chris Avellone back when everyone tried to ruin his life.

Besides, if I put up a Yong Yea or any similar videos, your reaction(s) are even worse.
Her voice is like nails on a chalkboard.
Nooneatall

Post by Nooneatall »

There's shady stuff going on for sure. There's only 741 negative reviews and it just doesn't make sense because the game is poorly received. Don't know if it's steam deleting or something else.
Mondain

Post by Mondain »

Nooneatall wrote: February 7th, 2024, 13:37
There's shady stuff going on for sure. There's only 741 negative reviews and it just doesn't make sense because the game is poorly received. Don't know if it's steam deleting or something else.
Headstart heavily skews reviews, steam needs to remove it. Giving people who are willing to pay 2x for your game extra days to play it before launch is not a fair representation of what average players will think.
rusty_shackleford
Site Admin

Season 1 released. Who else excited?!

Don't forget to get your TWITCH DROPS
Last edited by rusty_shackleford on March 28th, 2024, 17:51, edited 1 time in total.
KnightoftheWind

Post by KnightoftheWind »

I thought they swept this game under the rug?. At this point I'm surprised they even have a janitor working on it.
rusty_shackleford
Site Admin

KnightoftheWind wrote: March 29th, 2024, 05:45
I thought they swept this game under the rug?. At this point I'm surprised they even have a janitor working on it.
Contractually obligated DLC in games that faceplant is hilarious
Last edited by rusty_shackleford on March 29th, 2024, 05:47, edited 1 time in total.
rusty_shackleford
Site Admin

Hey fellow Suicide Squad: Kill the Justice League fans, I just thought you should know that we still have THREE MORE SEASONS of content, at least! I'm sure if it keeps selling well they'll make even more content beyond this :D
https://www.suicidesquadgame.com/en-us/purchase
* Battle Pass Token redeemable for Premium Battle Pass access (Seasons 1-4 battle passes, subject to availability)
gerey
Turtle
Turtle

Post by gerey »

At this point I can only assume they're subjecting the public to more of this shit game out of spite.
Anon

Post by Anon »

Oh but I'm sure they're getting paid a lot to keep releasing slop, only not from the gamers.
KnightoftheWind

Post by KnightoftheWind »

rusty_shackleford wrote: April 24th, 2024, 16:30
Hey fellow Suicide Squad: Kill the Justice League fans, I just thought you should know that we still have THREE MORE SEASONS of content, at least! I'm sure if it keeps selling well they'll make even more content beyond this :D
https://www.suicidesquadgame.com/en-us/purchase
* Battle Pass Token redeemable for Premium Battle Pass access (Seasons 1-4 battle passes, subject to availability)
Xenich

Post by Xenich »

gerey wrote: April 24th, 2024, 16:33
At this point I can only assume they're subjecting the public to more of this shit game out of spite.
Never was about the games though, which explains why shit rises to the top and failures get promoted as a success.

I really hate this fucking society.