Screenshot Thread

No RPG elements? It probably goes here!
User avatar
maidenhaver
Posts: 3508
Joined: Apr 17, '23
Location: ROLE PLAYING GAME

Post by maidenhaver »

No mod tools, so who cares?
User avatar
Red7
Posts: 1067
Joined: Aug 11, '23

Post by Red7 »

Oyster Sauce wrote: February 9th, 2024, 07:28
Image

oh boy!
hey its all good if one of dialouge options is "no u stupid whore" and then spit in her face.
User avatar
Oyster Sauce
Posts: 833
Joined: Jun 2, '23

Post by Oyster Sauce »

Red7 wrote: February 9th, 2024, 08:25
Oyster Sauce wrote: February 9th, 2024, 07:28
Image

oh boy!
her
:|
User avatar
Red7
Posts: 1067
Joined: Aug 11, '23

Post by Red7 »

Oyster Sauce wrote: February 9th, 2024, 08:52
Red7 wrote: February 9th, 2024, 08:25
Oyster Sauce wrote: February 9th, 2024, 07:28
Image

oh boy!
her
:|
lol are u telling me the dialouge was from the dude?

thats fucking hilarious. i dont play weeb games really unless they got titites. big ones.
User avatar
Bertram_Tung
Posts: 19
Joined: Jan 2, '24

Post by Bertram_Tung »

Oyster Sauce wrote: February 9th, 2024, 07:28
Image

oh boy!
I wonder what the dialogue was before the pozzed localizers got hold of it.
User avatar
Vergil
Posts: 1364
Joined: Sep 6, '23

Post by Vergil »

Oyster Sauce wrote: February 9th, 2024, 07:28
Image

oh boy!
Hmm something tells me the original dialog is a little different from this...
User avatar
BobT
Posts: 296
Joined: Jan 29, '24
Location: USA

Post by BobT »

Bertram_Tung wrote: February 12th, 2024, 21:26
Oyster Sauce wrote: February 9th, 2024, 07:28
Image

oh boy!
I wonder what the dialogue was before the pozzed localizers got hold of it.
If this is the Like A Dragon series, it's possible that it IS the "original" dialogue, in that even the Jap version will have the same.
Jap devs are starting to bend to western demands, and rather than just letting the cunt localizers deal with it, they're changing it in the base game. :( There's at least two big studios who are doing this, possibly more.
User avatar
Oyster Sauce
Posts: 833
Joined: Jun 2, '23

Post by Oyster Sauce »

BobT wrote: February 13th, 2024, 00:13
Bertram_Tung wrote: February 12th, 2024, 21:26
Oyster Sauce wrote: February 9th, 2024, 07:28
Image

oh boy!
I wonder what the dialogue was before the pozzed localizers got hold of it.
If this is the Like A Dragon series, it's possible that it IS the "original" dialogue, in that even the Jap version will have the same.
Jap devs are starting to bend to western demands, and rather than just letting the cunt localizers deal with it, they're changing it in the base game. :( There's at least two big studios who are doing this, possibly more.
The screenshot is from the 2019 remaster of 2009's Yakuza 3. The character is based on a famous Japanese tranny model who also worked as a spokesman for Sega.

This is the cutscene from the original version of the game (hi @WhiteShark) but I believe it's more or less accurate to the remastered localization.



The remaster did cut a side quest from the original where a newhalf/okama chases you down and molests you if you fail to get away.

Last edited by Oyster Sauce on February 13th, 2024, 03:02, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
BobT
Posts: 296
Joined: Jan 29, '24
Location: USA

Post by BobT »

lol fucking hell that's terrifying.
And AHAHAHAHAH "It".
User avatar
WaterMage
Posts: 192
Joined: Sep 30, '23

Post by WaterMage »

Sniper Ghost Warrior 3 + Geneforge 3 + Valheim with every magical mod that I could find

Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
User avatar
H-H-Holmes
Posts: 236
Joined: Jul 10, '23
Location: The Welkin Wonderland

Post by H-H-Holmes »

Image

Image
User avatar
H-H-Holmes
Posts: 236
Joined: Jul 10, '23
Location: The Welkin Wonderland

Post by H-H-Holmes »

Image

Image
User avatar
maidenhaver
Posts: 3508
Joined: Apr 17, '23
Location: ROLE PLAYING GAME

Post by maidenhaver »

Image
The Nigger-Thulean war.
Post Reply