This meme makes me want to play Helldivers 2

No RPG elements? It probably goes here!
gerey
Turtle
Turtle

Post by gerey »

The funny part is that FF VIII Rebirth, Rise of Ronin, Stellar Blade, Horizon Call of the Mountain and Spider-Man 2 are all going to be releasing on PC eventually.

That leaves the Demon's Souls remake as the only worthwhile exclusive, and even that is vastly inferior to the original. I genuinely feel bad for anyone that bought a PS5 - they could have purchased a decent gaming PC with that money.

There a high chance Sony won't be able to justify the development of the Playstation 6. MS is already edging towards shutting down their gaming division anyway, so in the future the only players on the market might very well be PC, Nintendo and mobile.
Last edited by gerey on May 6th, 2024, 22:00, edited 1 time in total.
StudiedAsleep

Post by StudiedAsleep »

gerey wrote: May 5th, 2024, 17:11
It's amazing, this trainwreck keeps getting worse and worse.

Isn’t this just fraud?
Nammu Archag

Post by Nammu Archag »

StudiedAsleep wrote: May 6th, 2024, 22:01
gerey wrote: May 5th, 2024, 17:11
It's amazing, this trainwreck keeps getting worse and worse.

Isn’t this just fraud?
you don't own the game so no, they were just revoking your license
aweigh
Turtle
Turtle

Post by aweigh »

ponies BIG mad... pc gamers are terrorists now lmao

machnizedTerror

Post by machnizedTerror »

aweigh wrote: May 7th, 2024, 03:51
ponies BIG mad... pc gamers are terrorists now lmao

"Consumers of a product."
So is this "pony" admitting that gamers are, in fact, actual customers.
I guess pissing off your customers was a bad move, should have, in SickTv4k's words, "make a decision in favor of the way they think."
gerey
Turtle
Turtle

Post by gerey »

You know they're starting to feel the pressure when they begin inconveniencing their eunuchs.
aweigh
Turtle
Turtle

Post by aweigh »

they're starting petitions now to STOP sony pc ports

Last edited by aweigh on May 7th, 2024, 06:50, edited 1 time in total.
logincrash

Post by logincrash »

aweigh wrote: May 7th, 2024, 06:49
they're starting petitions now to STOP sony pc ports

Game exclusives is literally the only thing consolefags have over PCfags. And Snoy has been cucking its console paypigs for years now by releasing exclusives on PC.
BobT

Post by BobT »

Again, since when did these faggots start cheering AGAINST the consumer? I don't understand this rallying against people just wanting to play the game they've paid for. This is a base expectation / contract.

It's the same with exclusives too, how does this benefit ANYONE? Other than the console manufacturers / publishers?

Do they not see this shit will / is negatively affecting them too?
Last edited by BobT on May 7th, 2024, 10:08, edited 1 time in total.
rusty_shackleford
Site Admin

Post by rusty_shackleford »

BobT wrote: May 7th, 2024, 10:08
Again, since when did these faggots start cheering AGAINST the consumer? I don't understand this rallying against people just wanting to play the game they've paid for. This is a base expectation / contract.

It's the same with exclusives too, how does this benefit ANYONE? Other than the console manufacturers / publishers?

friend/foe distinction

sony is a friend who enforces their agenda, the community managers are a friend who enforce their agenda, the people cheering are chuds
logincrash

Post by logincrash »

In yesteryears people used to go into religious schisms with all sides passionately hating each other. Nowadays the religion isn't taken as seriously (Christianity in the West specifically) but a deeply ingrained desire to belong to a religion/tribe remains. Thus the Modern ManTM is turning to consoomerism and/or retarded political cult-like systems (feminism, communism, general progressivism, etc.).
There was an image of a PowerPoint presentation at some company conference about turning consumers of your product into fanatics. They readily prey on this human impulse, while the progressive scumbags use this tool after infiltrating corpos to subvert culture.
Irenaeus

Post by Irenaeus »

The Psychopatic Authoritarianism of the Liberal Mind
Acrux
Turtle
Turtle

Post by Acrux »

It was Qualtrics, an online survey tool company, of all things! Interestingly, they were a Mormon owned company :scratch: until they were acquired by SAP a few years ago. And then last year bought out by a private equity firm.

Last edited by Acrux on May 8th, 2024, 15:04, edited 2 times in total.
ArcaneLurker

Post by ArcaneLurker »

Is there a correlation between being a nigger or faggot and not owning a decent PC?
Oyster Sauce
Turtle
Turtle

Post by Oyster Sauce »

gerey wrote: May 7th, 2024, 06:28

You know they're starting to feel the pressure when they begin inconveniencing their eunuchs.

Last edited by Oyster Sauce on May 7th, 2024, 18:58, edited 1 time in total.
BobT

Post by BobT »

logincrash wrote: May 7th, 2024, 13:08

In yesteryears people used to go into religious schisms with all sides passionately hating each other. Nowadays the religion isn't taken as seriously (Christianity in the West specifically) but a deeply ingrained desire to belong to a religion/tribe remains. Thus the Modern ManTM is turning to consoomerism and/or retarded political cult-like systems (feminism, communism, general progressivism, etc.).
There was an image of a PowerPoint presentation at some company conference about turning consumers of your product into fanatics. They readily prey on this human impulse, while the progressive scumbags use this tool after infiltrating corpos to subvert culture.
I totally get that where they think they're getting something out of it though, or even when it's just casual "my console is better than yours" tribalism. But when it's to their OWN detriment due to objective anti-consumer stuff too, then wat???
Oyster Sauce
Turtle
Turtle

Post by Oyster Sauce »

BobT wrote: May 7th, 2024, 19:49
I REALLY hope this is a troll, but...
You see those stickers reacting to the post? They give the OP Steam points that can be spent on unlocking profile customization options and other garbage. Nearly every post on the Steam discussion boards is lazy ragebait to farm clown stickers. That's why there are so many threads "begging" the developers to add LGBTHQ content. Guaranteed points.
SoLong

Post by SoLong »

I will never not love this meme. Both because it's evergreen and because Yahtzee is still assmad about it.
Jordy

Post by Jordy »

I didn't expect Helldivers 2 to get this much traction when it first released. It went from "Are/aren't they woke?" to "All your accounts are belong to us" to "This guy questioning our questionable practice is probably a sex offender" to:

rusty_shackleford
Site Admin

Post by rusty_shackleford »

rusty_shackleford wrote: May 6th, 2024, 04:10
Let me know when they(Arrowhead) fire the community managers and publicly issue an apology for statements made while speaking for their company.
uhh well shit
anonusername

Post by anonusername »

rusty_shackleford wrote: May 8th, 2024, 00:52
Let me know when they(Arrowhead) fire the community managers and publicly issue an apology for statements made while speaking for their company.
uhh well shit
Still haven't gotten rid of the other tranny jannies.
Oyster Sauce
Turtle
Turtle

Post by Oyster Sauce »

rusty_shackleford wrote: May 8th, 2024, 00:52
uhh well shit
Don't forget to sign the petition

https://www.change.org/p/re-hire-the-le ... eral-spitz
Norfleet

Post by Norfleet »

So who got fired? Was this the good guy or the bad guy?